• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KIF's Sim League

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
bTahGZp.jpg

VVKJ4NZg61SvUqEAaNpnuqIm9xRZU_AjWjNEm1OIRhl7Sc4zv9Hjjx-zSApBkQPBt36e2nMVDyIh7NaNQY4xkWmS66JyxbVe_YNOjTkGbyRSxm7WErX-N4S1DdWrrBkYKK1_Mgmn

Episode Eight

Chesapeake Energy Arena, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

PKgqpBHg92BcywB4TMD6od2JQyVacv-PaV3cLr-BWFnCFJEulaumNHEKGh8Qxd_Pp9-TKbcXjYYFPHJ7t_qyR4NpbKaq15RFzoITaPkxPTJpSj0ZQPMS6gAdA-4qFt2gmXB-o1WR

William Regal by pinfall after Regal would knock out Al Snow with the Power of the Punch, whilst Razor Ramon and Chris Candido were battling each other ringside and unable to break up the pin. (15:30) **1/2

+++++

After the opening contest was finished and everyone had emptied the ring, none other than General Manager David Arquette would mosey his way down to the ring looking as suave and confident as ever as he clambered into the ring microphone in hand and begun to addressed the fans in attendance and any watching the transmission at home either live or recorded.

David Arquette: Now that was a great match! Four men battling out in a traditional fatal four way with nothing but their pride and passion motivating them. Of course, I haven’t come out from the back to pat people on the back and blow smoke up their ass. The only reason I leave my office is when I have important business announcements that I need to share with you the KSL fans. Because with the fans, nothing we do would even be possible without your continued support. So before I say anything else, I think you should all give yourselves a round of applause.

Arquette starts to clap the fans, and the fans join in on this applause which would last about thirty seconds before Arquette would speak again.

David Arquette: This weekend coming we will be crossing state lines as the KSL Express carries on its journey through the southern states, as the tastiest wrestling event of the year the BBQ Backslide will take place in Dallas, Texas! And talking of tasty matches, I do have an announcement to make regarding a match that will take place on this weekends cards. There is a match concept called Feast or Fired which was used previously by another promotion, but we are going to host a similar match with a twist. Four briefcases will be presented on four poles, with a total of twelve men battling to claim the briefcases for themselves. Sealing inside the four cases will be for different prizes, one being a shot at the world title, one being a shot at the tag team titles, one will be a mystery prize and the four and final case will electrocute you upon opening. It will be the first ever Feast or Fried match in wrestling history!

Arquette would pause for a second and pull a piece of paper out of his pocket.

David Arquette: I am happy to announce that the following men in no particular order will take place in the ‘Feast or Fried’ match and they are as follows: AJ Styles, Al Snow, Chad Gable, Edge, Lance Storm, Muhammad Hassan, Johnny Gargano, Orlando Jordan, Randy Savage, Rob Van Dam, Nikita Koloff and Chris Candido. If you are not on this list and feel hard done by, then I do apologize but there are always limited spaces and it is impossible to please everyone. If you do have any grievances then my office is…

Before Arquette could say anything else Cesaro would emerge from the back with an angry look on his face and would signal for his music to be cut.

Cesaro: What on earth is going on right now! This is an absolute travesty! How in all that is right, am I not even featured on the BBQ Backslide card!

Cesaro would step through the ring ropes and look incredibly pissed off as he would walk up to Arquette.

Cesaro: How are you going to fix this situation?

Arquette rather than looking worried was actually smiling as he offered up a reply.

David Arquette: Following your match against AJ at Smark’s House Party, you became one of the hottest commodities in this company and for many people there wasn’t just a hope, but rather expectation that you would win the battle royal and feature in the main-event at BBQ Backslide. Instead, you fell short but the powers that be ‘The Black Hands’ made it clear that you would make the perfect opponent for a man who will be making his KSL debut this weekend at the PPV.

Cesaro looks confused.

Cesaro: And who will I be facing?

Arquette wags his finger.

David Arquette: That is something that you and the rest of the KSL fans, will have to find out when they tune in to BBQ Backslide.

Arquette then stares at the camera.

David Arquette: Now cut to commercial - we need to show kindness to our sponsors.

+++++

sBB9Ev59aUXC9LXoSjCRJEiwCNQIOVTwsMC_PyCzMSBbBiQoHdRmEFZPJ1tc3ZTFY9BonxQgZRYg06sg7B0cv-8bUIvluW8W6CmvkKy4FDcYNf6iYVpK3VprXE_Tp2cZJayzsVcr

Goldust by DQ after Honky Tonk Man would enter the ring and nail Godust with a Guitar Shot causing the instrument to splinter as it made contact with Goldust's head, after Piper had been on the back foot. The referee immediately called an end to the contest, as a security team would be sent out from the back to prevent any further fighting from taking place. (10:55 ) **½

+++++

The cameras would cut backstage to Johnny Gargano who had recently been announced as one of the twelve men that would be taking place in the ‘Feast or Fired’ match at BBQ Backslide.

4Puy7R_8SMuqM9zk0nn7oeweXlfDyhiyh-bQHBstzbo0qw_PJonTVFCVWuDHf2tD5wYSEkBifjYYEcHB17j0szbGvBb3xI_9PooF9E4UgxRu7A-FcdsFASDn_uIPesj6ZLeAW4XT

Johnny Gargano: Last night the Gods of Wrestling visited me in my dreams and they told me that the future of this business would be spearheaded by one man and one man alone - Johnny Wrestling. They told me that a great opportunity would come my way, but that it would be a difficult task to accomplish. They told me that many others would throw their hats into the circle, but only one man would truly be victorious. Only one man would leave with the prize that was worth talking about. Only one man would be remembered for this achievement. And that man is going to be me - Johnny Gargano, Johnny Pay Per View, Johnny Wrestling!

+++++

Ahead of the women’s tag team match that was due to take place next on Juiced, Anna Jay would be standing backstage with Traci Brooks to share her thoughts.

mWATmYyK556Tdh-0mfj-xXNx0W0UDjflj5xirB8WWtmF0LYz-Ig39MPvHCbTumCb_Vrp828G3R_BmgC2srbouXQvktccibAToBL7HWXQuk0ZS4l0NJSa_dP7O0LSG8xHXib99SHy

Traci Brooks: Anna Jay thank you for joining me at this time, the pleasure is all mine.

Anna scoffs.

Anna Jay: Well I certainly am getting no pleasure from this interaction, so before I change my mind why don’t you just do your job.

Traci raises her eyebrows before replying.

Traci Brooks: Anna it wasn’t that long ago that you were considered as the odds on favourite of becoming the KSL Women’s Champion at Smark’s House Party. Unfortunately that wasn’t the case and instead -

Traci is cut off as Anna just wrenches the camera off her.

Anna Jay: Now you aren’t going to say another word, or I am going to put you in an arm bar and I’m not going to let it go until your arm stops working. I don’t need to be reminded that I lost to Bayley at SHP, but everything that happened afterwards. Well that is just business.

Anna smirks.

Anna Jay: After I lost at SHP, Mr.Arquette made it clear to myself and Sasha Banks that we were both on the bottom of the pecking order. Our loss had cost us our place in the spotlight, however with a pay per view this weekend I have found myself on the main card in a match against the former champion. Whilst Sasha Banks and the rest of the so called women who were in front of me in queue, well I can’t see any of you anywhere. Tonight T.I.Z. - Team Impact Zone are going to win twice tonight and then a whole lot more at BBQ Backslide. And if you don’t like what I have to say, then I suggest you come find me and say it to my face.

Anna Jay slams the microphone into Traci’s hands before walking towards the ring entrance area.

+++++

BgOkhPkuEDIVubXyuO0puCSaP83xCUrpJlwfuGgFExHw6-et0SnkpuyLUU4dkhBeHOJw1qZPK9L7f3DGTL2cYZ94CEkQNzPXnajW0nYHuyZYqiHcLGyMzlcY8gI2SUJur65uPdOI

Lacey Von Erich by pinfall, after Anna Jay had cut Bayley off at the pass and knocked her off the ring apron preventing the save, after Von Erich had connected with the Tornado Punch and then successfully hooked Taya'a legs to claim the victory. (25:05) ***¼

After the match Team Impact Zone would rule the ring and openly taunt Bayley and Valkyrie, who although the pair weren’t aligned with each other - quite clearly shared the same amount of resentment for the two women in the ring.

+++++

We would cut backstage once again, as another member of the Juiced roster had requested some air time.

-bduqt8SBECUIen5uiNwcTI_Lp9AW5E0sBqtzx-MTK-gJaTdykrgFWDJGF6EnSJzsbfvWJ5wCHHja9GDRDLKdq53dcypOsbXLiBd-KNoQ21oMsKKt_7sdvjdLgRPgG-xvuaHDs16

Sasha Banks: If someone isn’t given the chances to earn their supper, then they will continue to remain by the wayside. Let it be clear that after Smark’s House Party, I haven’t even been booked in one singles match. I haven’t been forgotten, but rather I have been ignored. Ignored by David Arquette and the rest of the KSL management team, and I deem that as being totally uncalled for and unjust. Have I given up? Absolutely not! I am putting the rest of this roster on notice, that I am the Foundation of this company, I am the bricks and mortar and without Sasha on the billings there is no Bank to be made.

+++++

loztm4zyTbrJHYr2YJKR4vfvT4Yd0pkj2XKYAPzob2inscGpOfTx_1wUg2NUat4RLxVB5ovNDoGNT5kj7VJ4FyqqVHJy7aPic-o8y2PSWI_8jYIhst41dqVl6Nd_lPVex206n3IN

The match ended by Double DQ after what had previously been a clean contest, until Crews had started sliding steel chairs into the ring and challenged Honky Tonk to pick one up. As the pair had gone to war in a chair battle, the referee had exited the ring and called the end to the match immediately - as the pair continued to fight in the ring after what had started as a very promised match. (15:50) ** 3/4

Goldust and Roddy Piper would both emerge on the entrance ramp, with it been made clear that they had continued fighting backstage, resulting in for the second time that evening the KSL security team was forced to break up the mass brawl that had kicked off between the Honky Tonky Hotrods and Team USA, with both team set to face each other for the tag team titles this coming weekend.

+++++

Prior to the night’s main-event the camera would cut to the office of General Manager David Arquette.

_3ASTvGXqi1GHcpK9EA53mhAldNV6ZbJ3cvyNxEsvWrqgQfpvq2Fge5zBEa1nx_c_EUBJ6ddx8xWChn7vPkn9QfAN3aEuHHnJluZGyfcDRE7l4MTxo1mSdWMskExUUJTc07TS4IT

David Arquette: Thank you for joining me at this time.Before I make my main announcement, I want to confirm that as part of the build up to BBQ Backslide - a special edition of KSL Dark will take place as part of pre-show where a total of eight matches will take place meaning that every single member of this roster will be in action this weekend when we travel to Dallas. That however, is just the bonus information. The real update is what I have on this desk behind me.

Arquette would reach behind him and pick up a title belt that was on the desk, as he would pull it open fully revealing it to the camera.

N3ygrHt1A8kk6GP30H7-6xnZfKbiaXG74jP-bbg25E6lONJB0JpghqJvo60nu0UKlcZWwoN7RGSC4vmkhXoC3jTT5wFpRSzDT-izEDVVYGCWaFgfJtE4PfpZnCnsMxvxTY77HloB

David Arquette: This ladies and gentleman is the new KSL World Heavyweight Championship and the title that Brian Knobbs and Kevin Owens will be competing for in this weekend’s main-event. Because of the prestige surrounding the title and what winning the title will do in regards to not only raising up this company but elevating the career of the victor, I have come to the decision that it will be contested for in a Ladder Match. Good luck to both Brian and Kevin not only tonight, but this Saturday night at BBQ Backslide!

+++++

b8pQseYy5OBDb6O1pld3fzVbT9xxxQeLwiAqFdz7TqiieJwr1uMhg5fqp6sDYRavBeP13oKleqI9Kb3wfFW3brz898_IVWyyLMJHHT4aF0eDRVPMY1SF3hP2kOFXYxS1NWLFdXs6

Orlando Jordan by Submission after managing to lock Kevin Owens in the Camel Clutch, after Shawn Michaels had successfully knocked the life out of Owens with a diving elbow drop, with it almost seeming as if Owens had already suffered a technical knockout from the sheer force of the elbow. (10:25) ***3/4

Last edited:

RDK

All glory to God
If you electrocute Hassan I swear to god...

great show btw.

small critique, it's near impossible to read the dark blue/purple text on a dark skin

Chris

Dreams are Endless
i write it on a white background sorry - i wish it would change it something else on the flip

The two colors I used for my e-fed promo seem to work on both light and dark which is why I picked them. They were this and this.

But yeah it's pretty easy to highlight text if it clashes on your background too like Haza said, that's what I do too so it's not big deal.

RDK

All glory to God
T
The two colors I used for my e-fed promo seem to work on both light and dark which is why I picked them. They were this and this.

But yeah it's pretty easy to highlight text if it clashes on your background too like Haza said, that's what I do too so it's not big deal.
That blue is definitely better

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
bTahGZp.jpg

PRE-SHOW:
OpuEo8C.jpg

Singles Match - 15 Minute Time Limit

CymMHvK.jpg

1tWSj60.jpg

ELHop5M.jpg

Tag Team Match - 15 Minute Time Limit

O2D4d29.jpg

Hp9LU1m.jpg

8Kk8TIs.jpg

Singles Match - 20 Minute Time Limit

ro01RpN.jpg

Tag Team Match - 20 Minute Time Limit

+ + + + + + +

CxNIAlC.jpg

Live From - College Park Center, Arlington, Texas

BsOVGfL.jpg

Singles Match

an2PmhJ.jpg

Singles Match

nY0Xhm9.jpg

KSL World Tag Team Championship Match | Tag Team Match

76QrLsb.jpg

Grudge Match

bAe4ag7.jpg

Ambulance Match

Gk9lECI.jpg

KSL Women's Championship | Singles Match

DET0Zl7.jpg

Feast Or Fried | Object on a Pole Match

AJ Styles vs. Al Snow vs. Chad Gable vs. Edge vs. Lance Storm vs. Muhhammad Hassan vs. Johnny Gargano vs. Orlando Jordan vs. Randy Savage vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Nikita Koloff vs. Chris Candido

QyFZERw.jpg

KSL World Heavyweight Championship | Ladder Match

------------

There will be a Prediction Contest - with the winner getting to decide a match stipulation of a future match, for one of their wrestlers.

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
GAv6T7K.jpg

Live From - College Park Center, Arlington, Texas

The BBQ Backslide Kickoff Show begins with David Arquette’s personal assistant David Spade and musical prodigy Bad Bunny sitting in ‘The Bunker’ as the special guests hosts for the Kick Off Show.

David Spade: Welcome everyone to the Kickoff Show, for what is scheduled to be a massive night for KSL. In our main show we will see the inaugural tag team and world heavyweight champions crowned, as well as six other really interesting matches to sink our teeth into. And I have no doubt, we will hear from some scheduled competitors throughout the night. I am joined by esteemed artist Bad Bunny, who joins me as the guest host this evening.

_ZlEGfOcaold4BxxPV3NvPS9iA47RBtnWsuhp2dFKUV7FxjorDOb6G-uhfawPv61_nec-__-TPYFNRWjaaIRMcH0OWZYI0WE-GeYgpykGIuYBgI7gB5b7jRqeRQW8eFctrB8YU1n

Bad Bunny: It is an honour to be sitting with you this evening David, but can I just say that tonight is very exciting! Unlike Smark’s House Party where there was only one dark match, we have a grand total of eight matches featuring as part of this kickoff show - meaning that everyone on the roster is being given the opportunity to shine tonight. A win on such a big night, can be just the kickstart someone needs when they find themselves in a slump.

David Spade: That is a good observation my friend, and considering how stacked the KSL roster has become in recent weeks - I can imagine that some people may feel they don’t always get an opportunity to shine, so a win tonight could be just the kickstart they need to put themselves back in the right direction!

Bad Bunny: And some of these matches taking place on Dark, could easily be main-events on any given night. I feel privileged to be sitting with you in ‘The Bunker’ and getting to watch some incredible match, before BBQ Backslide even officially gets underway.

David Spade: We are going to cut backstage, to hear from one of the contestants who will be featuring in our first match in tonight’s Kickoff Show.

+++++

075hxfzLy6KFPZs7Jb5mszxMevj4k1WFdEVmiQWtk5mSNahtkQjnDU6gUEBOYbmrLG_2EAspnuB_wX59vIcvO6bAElVavw8wmvkaWilku82RYQ0FUYKT2Rdg66NrrHtY11eL151m

We cut to a pre-recorded segment from early in the night, with both Johnny Gargano and Candice LeRae in their casual wear prior to entering into the locker-room area and getting into their wrestling gear.

Johnny Gargano: Tonight is a very important night for me and my wife Candice. For myself it will see me put my career back on and win the Feast and Fried match. I will claim the briefcase with the future world title shot inside, don’t you agree honey?

Candice LeRae: I have every faith in you Johnny. I know in my heart, that you will be one of the four men to claim a briefcase.

Johnny Gargano: And like the old saying goes - behind every strong man, is an even stronger woman.

Candice LeRae: Never has a truer word been spoken Johnny.

Johnny Gargano: But I’ve already shared my thoughts about my match at BBQ Backslide. The focus of your attention should now be my wife, the beautiful and multi-talented Candice LeRae.

Candice would have a beaming smile across her face after receiving the compliment.

Candice LeRae: Tonight is the night that I put my name back on the map. Ever since KSL was brought back to life, I have been playing second fiddle for far too long. Tonight I am going to make an example of Rhea Ripley and put myself back on the map. People are going to recognise there is only one way of living.

Johnny Gargano: The Way? That gimmick sounds dead honey - surely we need something more catchy. With a bit more razzmatazz! A little bit of noise.

Candice LeRae: What were you thinking of Johnny?

Johnny had his ever present cheeky smile on his face.

Johnny Gargano: I am from Ohio. It has always been us against the world, so how about Ohio Versus Everyone?

Candice scowls at the suggestion.

Candice LeRae: I think that has already been taken Johnny.

Johnny shrugs.

Johnny Gargano: Back to the drawing board I guess. Anyway we should get ourselves ready, especially considering you will be opening the proceeding for Dark tonight.

+++++

tqQocuQ5SXLl5FSyZQ59oVXG2GOxsOTPJqrBNeZo8DRvhtQb6ppQ5NaU-ETBUAS03DsPewiEPuuL-aPRORmoTs1u3c97ZweMg9CNmZx3QqYgp1z_m3-Ipg-V8DwD7h7yNVmJzqlg

Rhea Ripley via Submission after Ripley would force LeRae to tap after locking in the Fish Hook, after she had nailed Candice with a repeated number of well placed Big Boots as Ripley seemed intent on causing her opponent as much damage as possible. (6:15) ***¾

After the match, Ripley would grab a microphone and mutter just three words after the contest.

ZN-ytH5hs0X2_hHSs5jOHGM198bDlvMUvwDbvfJUeOAOi3KM8y2vUMRcJcPJQ-GR4DyellsOfgpiA6-wbsaOvZmpiURpg4CSeiwhAIMBTISnHXB6uJywCn7QmXnQ8ZB8BrOl8Vxr

Rhea Ripley: Fear my shadow!

+++++

After the match we would cut backstage to the wings, where Booker T would cut a impromptu promo ahead of his match against Yoshihiko.

Booker T: It is me - King Bookah! My loyal..

Booker would be cut off, by a man speaking behind the camera.

Producer: Booker we have gone over this a number of times, you are currently not sanctioned to use the King Bookah gimmick at this moment in time.

Booker T looked visibly annoyed by the fact that someone was speaking to him from behind the camera.

Booker T: Do you have any idea who you are talking too? I am a member of the royal court…

Booker Is cut off for the second time.

Producer: You have been asked repeatedly on a number of occasions to cease and desist from going down this particular road. If you fail to comply, your air time outside the ring will be reduced.

Booker T: How dare you speak to me in such a manner peasant…

The transmission feed would be cut off immediately, with the camera instead cutting to an empty ring.

+++++

7ywZW2OQ6uaO0bhsBectF1p2KObfAsza_NVtE6bjDtHxHsh-2XQRWtGMqK5SOqzArH5PnAhKfdXoUl_XsitHaKdrsOD1Xo8nXWbbSYr-83RWt48E3isbYC82QED_VQFuvq_GrUYJ

Booker T by Submission, after the referee pronounced that Yoshihiko was breathing after Booker T had over dramatized locking his opponent in a bearhug which had caused so much damage that Yoshihiko had started to deflate. After Booker T had his way towards the back, an EMT did everything in their power to bring Yoshihiko back to life but Yoshi was rushed backstage to receive extra medical attention with it not being clear if Yoshihiko would ever wrestle again. (12:25) *

+++++

We return to ‘The Bunker’ which is still being run by guest hosts David Spade and Bad Bunny.

David Spade: We have had two interesting matches so far this evening, with victories coming for both Booker T and Rhea Ripley. I must say that Rhea Ripley looked like she was in impressive form, and must surely be considered by my boss and our great leader David Arquette as a woman worthy of challenging for the title at some point in the near future.

Bad Bunny: Are you at liberty to make those sort of statements David?

David Spade: I mean I am allowed to speculate, at least I think so?

Bad Bunny: As the personal assistant to the General Manager of Juiced, I’m not sure if that is actually true David?

David Spade: Go figure. Anyway, we have two high caliber singles matches set to take place next. With Randy Orton taking on J.O.B. Squad’s Grado, which will then be followed up by Razor Ramon taking on Bret Hart.

Bad Bunny: And then after those two matches, Traci Brooks will have an exclusive interview with the pairing of Charlotte and Becky Lynch ahead of their tag team match later on tonight.

David Spade: This Kickoff show is really proving to be a really interesting affair, and to think the main card isn’t even close to starting yet.

+++++

KedGMvBYFYH5-_8hGxyX7MINqsCuXzDyjiNWZ975uW19ArRHjlzG87wBCrOazihuSA1a3jpKiYnpbRfbrg6dy6jwzTj8vgktRt7JwIWmliVBBhFLedA74nh78uJP3DHxC8rtfLAz

Grado by Pinfall after Orton would be nailed by the finisher that Grado had actually previously parodied from his opponent the R-Grado to claim his first first singles victory in the KSL. (7:10) **½

+++++

We cut to a taped promo of Lance Storm.

--cJ2cantwjiiHxgICvrE9zZChY0Xwb3sl_SjTtMzRinvo6qkhVDAhq0nbPrXiScX36TJSMae3wbg2IiTp_P5vgxLyY5i8TGCIJ_1NlYaWTOgLhlvceT6rvQpmH_tYQANYVWTxl5

Lance Storm: This an incredibly important night for all three members of Team Canada, as myself, Bret Hart and Kevin Owens will continue to prove that Canadians are the greatest wrestlers in all professional wrestling. We have the greatest food, the greatest beer, the greatest women and just the greatest quality of life that you could ever conceive of. Tonight all three of us will make an example of our opponents and earn the recognition that we all deserve. Bret will put Razor Ramon in his place, whilst Kevin Owens will embarrass that fat sack of shit that is Brian Knobbs in tonight’s main-event. Whilst I, well winning one of the briefcases tonight will be just a bonus. My main interest in tonight’s match is that I will get to lay my hands on eleven other suckers, and teach them all a lesson in respect and discipline.

The segment ends with Lance looking stern as he waves the Canadian flag around in the air, like a true patriot.

+++++

edeg_tIrQw4SyrJFDGXyRrqXlkuvpWSUpGPC1LOpS2G8hMW2N8RXT5VyopZFyeG41i7JIUf9l3t_UZX4gb_nBapp2M8KUoji4lSJPWuedXRXSOycwL6fPjrvYZaU9x3laT6YmpkP

Singles Match - 20 Minute Time Limit

Bret Hart by Disqualification after what had previously been a really exciting contest between two prolific wrestlers in a contest that would be equal par with a Juiced Main-Event, Bret Hart looked like he had the match wrapped up as he had locked Razor in the Sharpshooter. However, instead of tapping the match would come to a sudden end when Bret would be attacked from behind by AJ Styles who would choke out Hart with the Canadian flag forcing the referee to end the match. It must be noted that Ramon looked a little bit surprised that Styles had got himself involved in the contest. (8:10) ****1/4

+++++

We cut backstage to Traci Brooks who is standing with Charlotte and Becky Lynch backstage, with the pair due to team up as the final match of the kickoff show.

yGJH7y76wI40mGkkwVgUc3lv9wCeE0VwywzysL9ZNWY0wbWrVJ8KZfIXu6UwGNSK6JK3ZxrO_tYGMNp0NEKxjHYmqEaDKM3D2Vay4gN546EeBFBjVraPkNW9R16ew492ezhUcAKe

Traci Brooks: Tonight ladies you will be working together, can the fans expect to see the two of you teaming up more often from here on out or is this a one time thing?

Becky Lynch smiles at this comment.

Becky Lynch: For starters Traci, let it be clear that neither myself nor Charlotte had any input in putting any of the matches together. That is a decision that is made by KSL management.

Charlotte pats Becky on the arm.

Charlotte: No need to snap Becky. Traci is only doing her job.

Becky holds up her arm.

Becky Lynch: Sorry about that.

Charlotte: The truth Traci is that teaming up together is always something that me and Becky enjoy doing, as it is so often the case that women don’t get to work the tag team scene as often as the men seem to do in this business. At the end of the day, teaming up with Becky in the future isn’t something I would complain about. But it needs to serve a purpose, I would by lying to you if I didn’t admit I had title aspirations. As I’m sure Becky does as well, and in this company there can only be one women’s champion. Meaning that even really good friends, end up being rivals in this sport.

Charlotte and Becky look at each other and bump fists, but it is clear that both women are not shying from the elephant in the room that sooner or later they might be on opposite sides of the ring from each other.

Traci Brooks: Focusing on your opponents tonight, out of Toni Storm and Alexa Bliss who do you think is the biggest threat tonight?

Becky Lynch: Honestly neither of them are a threat to me, and I’m not the last bit worried.

Charlotte: What my good friend Becky means to say is that, we respect both women’s abilities but we are very confident in ourselves going forward.

Becky Lynch: Actually that’s not what I meant at all!

Traci Brooks: What did you mean Becky?

Charlotte looks worried, in case Becky says something untoward.

Becky Lynch: Straight up Toni Storm and Alexa Bliss are a bunch of trash hoebags with zero to no talent. And me and Charlotte are going to make light work of the pair of them, and send them down to the minor leagues where they belong. Come on Charlotte, this idiot has already asked us enough questions.

Charlotte smiles and shrugs, as she follows Becky out of shot.

+++++

LWYMVELM4sL95F2mRS7zgYv7wXgReahstiqbmObY4sQ_t2nIOOOviSSY_QNQxDu9qczh7eJilJOCGyk0w5FZG8lHA1_CxcU6wkxBs2zxJWa8MSTchW9zXkntRfcEf0KU90Uy3V4y

Tag Team Match - 15 Minute Time Limit

William Regal by Submission after Vladimir had been knocked off the ring apron by the legal man William Regal, Dusty Rhodes had nailed Ivan with the Piledriver off the middle turnbuckle only for William to lock in the Regal Stretch to claim the victory for the newly branded team ‘The Working Class.’ (11:07) *¼

After the match, William Regal would request a microphone as Dusty would have a large smile on his face and he would play his white stetson on the top of Regal’s head and pat his new tag team partner on his back.

William Regal: I just want to take this moment to thank the Koloffs for giving Dusty and myself the opportunity to face you in the ring on our tag team debuts as the newly formed team ‘The Working Class’. We are two men who grew up on different sides of the Atlantic Ocean, but we both came from the same humble beginnings. Two very different cultures, but with very similar principles. Hardwork and determination drives us forward - and we both have the same end goal, tag team gold!

+++++

Nikita Koloff is standing backstage, as he is joined by his brother Vladimir and Ivan who only just lost to debuting team ‘The Working Class.’

NeLeYpCk9z6oJ-F6uuwGXE-O1qKiMX1PWZj4Ds-UKrg8Z_xQxAmVJVocy6EN4vF15RIjOxNzXNugkJIy8yL5UyAStOBz9J3LI3nhUkS-w_KsRCIjB-G5MsyuSiOUohvEdzLGJduf

Nikita Koloff: At BBQ Backslide tonight - I will bring glory back to Mother Russia and present an opportunity to either myself or my brothers. I will either present them with a future shot at the tag team titles or I will step forward and claim the world title for myself. Koloffs are strong, Koloffs are tough and Koloffs will never give up! Tonight people will remember that Nikita is no coward, you American Dogs!

+++++

PBbpyE7zRsfboxSBC5d0sa1DKzdCrUWuo2RZLSrompmZuf2P_sUDa3hlCC7UPJQEpGh6hD2Vjy-fIUOdTDrsZ9kK6UshPFhB5ekvP2hS_l6eV1bCyQ3mDJc6PtsdLFICM-WTQjU1

Lita by Pinfall after what had turned into a high impact match with neither Sasha nor Lita letting up on the other, the deadlock would come when Lita would manage to weasel out of a submission maneuver and instead snap Sasha to the ground with the Lita DDT to claim the match victory. (6:15) **

+++++

Alexa Bliss featured in a taped promo from earlier in the day, talking about the kickoff shows’ main-event.

sfIzRRebyVTvztfle4EkVEMHLDGp1UKTVlW-6tvCtcRJWXkwg2pKYLd-vtku9uw36HT0R_Uq1IaYaQds0VbwsJHl_03bXcK-0gzsLTk9i-Kmi-Iwp2NVwE774FVM5DsGOzcxdIrJ

Alexa Bliss: Fake friendships. I honestly can’t stand them, either you be open and honest or you just don’t bother even bother putting in the effort. That is why Toni Storm is not joining me at this time, I don’t consider her a friend so I’m not going to cut a promo pretending that we are going into tonight as best buddies. I avoid living lies whenever I can, and this is one of those times. And that is why what I say next, should be taken as nothing but truth. As the Gospel of Alexa Bliss. This isn’t just my truth, but rather the only truth. Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch are nothing more than distractions this evening. Win or loss - the outcome really doesn’t matter. Tonight's match has no bearing on the future, for the seeds have already been sown and the crop is ready to be harvested. You must all open your eyes and see the truth, for the blaze is on the horizon.

+++++

iEhkADu1s4EFPLufXYhbvewJtbLMrGuhaif5UAUwdA1JojdgrhYKwj-2z6LUXQ_O21pKm4FSsGQcqgkQPukN4eIIVuI-Hb4cz5AUFxkA2qZN00Bdl7d8XveIgzGGc3hsLLOJzI86

Steve Blackman by DQ after the referee had been bumped over during a mid-ring collision, Al Snow had emerged from the back and tossed Blackman his kendo stick which he had proceeded to deliver Party Time to Jeff Hardy only to toss them away as the referee got back to his feet. Jeff had taken a heavy beating from the illegal weapons, and was a lamb to the slaughter only to be spared by his partner Edge who entered the ring and spiked Blackman with a Spear that would bring the match to an abrupt end. (13:11) **¼

+++++

The live feed returned to ‘The Bunker’ once again with Bad Bunny and David Spade, now being joined by Alicia Atout who would take over control of the ‘The Bunker’ for BBQ Backslide.

David Spade: Alicia, thank you for joining us at this time. What have you thought about how things have gone so far tonight?

Alicia Atout: I think this whole initiative of giving everyone a chance to shine during a pay per view weekend has been a roaring success. The concept may not be original to our promotion, but it is most certainly the best business move in the long run. I must ask our guest, how have you enjoyed being one of our guest hosts Bad Bunny?

Bad Bunny: It has been a real insight into the workings of professional wrestling, and I must say that there have been a number of matches that I would argue could easily have featured on the main-card. I have very much enjoyed my time here, and can’t wait to sit with the rest of the crowd to watch the main card later on tonight.

David Spade: Coming up next we of course have the final match for this evening’s kickoff show - as we have tag-team action taking place between the teams of Alexa Bliss & Toni Storm and Charlotte Flair. I want to thank Bad Bunny for working ‘The Bunker’ with me this evening and good luck to Alicia in running the proceedings for the rest of the night.

+++++

hT3sx9ckGmQeRCqDEbk5YwLrtSG1UL6flGKTuuVaGjjVS7NtDNwWsa0G9ksVKVjrawddTPwP8jiwgvJphJ8lZkHb-oX1DdQoJLStx43HoHEJxv_FiflhzAIQqqhT4yPOP421O4dV

Tag Team Match - 20 Minute Time Limit

Alexa by Rollup after Toni Storm had nailed Becky Lynch with the Air Raid Crash as both men had not been the legal woman in the match, that had turned the ring into a clusterfuck. In the confusion Charlotte had attempted to take down Toni, only to be caught out by Alexa who had ended the match with the school-girl rollup to bring the match to an unexpected end. (11:16) **¾

BBQ Backslide Dark would come to a conclusion and fade out to black before cutting to commercials, with the main show due to start shortly.​

Last edited: