KIF's Sim League

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Yoshihiko wants to get it's plastic on Lacey Evans, no matter the cost

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Yoshihiko is free to wrestle independent wrestlers for other companies if he wishes.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Yoshihiko is free to wrestle independent wrestlers for other companies if he wishes.
Yoshihiko is the all around man. A veteran, helping indy stars get recognition. And then he's working in a B+ Company

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I mean more that Lacey Evans doesn't work for KSL

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
This is not the first time in the KSL Lacey Von Erich has been disrespected this way :lol

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
bTahGZp.jpg

1txl0P1.jpg

Episode Six
[Intrust Bank Arena, Wichita, Kansas]

Following a successful victory over Bayley, despite the means in which this was achieved being more than questionable - Lacey Von Erich knew that the win would make her number one contender. What no one had been expecting, was for her shot at the title to take place the following week. The match between the pair for the KSL Women's Championship will open up the show in Wichita, in what will be Bayley's first title defence.

OYlORRf.jpg

The influx in recent signings, has also seen two new additional to our women's roster and it is clear that Mr. Arquette and 'The Black Hands' want to make sure every woman on the roster is evaluated. Taya Valkyrie will make her debut in a contest against Candice LeRae, who as always will be joined by her husband Johnny Gargano. Whilst Charlotte Flair will also make her debut, and face off against Toni Storm who will want to do her best to turn around her fortunes after being the wrestler that was meaning in the big tornado tag team match that took at at our recent pay per view.

0Q7nE5G.jpg

7uqfJy9.jpg

We also see two tag team matches take place, with all four teams knowing that a win will be vital in their hunt for potential tag team gold. As Team USA take on Team Al-QaeDAH, whilst The Koloffs face The Honky Tonk Hotrods. Despite the four teams involved tonight having been told they are being seen as the four main contenders, a loss will no doubt cause their stock in the 'Arquette Marquette' to plummet which could prove to be good news for any other teams that are looking to throw their shoe in.

mBCzk8C.jpg

102StiV.jpg

The final match that has been announced for tonight's card, will see the sole survivor of the match that took place between Team USA and the victorious Team Canada - Lance Storm go one-on-one against AJ Styles. Neither of these men featured in last week's battle royal, so there is a high chance that these two might square off again on the week seven card meaning this will be a perfect opportunity for the pair to scout each other. At the same time, it will give everyone else that might be involved in the second battle royal a chance to watch on with eager eyes.

iMhLpNl.jpg

David Arquette has also promised that a big reveal will take place during the course of the show.

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
bTahGZp.jpg

1txl0P1.jpg

Episode Six
[Intrust Bank Arena, Wichita, Kansas]

As Juiced goes live on air it is the face of Alicia Atout that the viewers at home are welcomed by.

ppqPLDGmtteaTYcP1zm2N0w28jZY7V-u89LTchB-E8d2iQ2B7hz8J1R5xXxlktONXP8OXfRIv_Jpd-WlmSQKi1L8JMzY7rluJmtxzTYLzT-LB00heTpXlttonVdied5tldLYP-D4

Alicia Atout: Welcome all our viewers around the world, to what is already scheduled to be a very special episode Juiced taking place tonight in Wichita, Kansas as Bayley will defend the KSL Women’s Championship for the very first time against challenger Lacey Von Erich in what will be the first official match of the evening. Before we move to the ringside, I am joined exclusively by a special guest - none other than the ‘Heartbreak Kid’ Shawn Michaels. Shawn specifically asked for this time, but as everyone should know or will know when they join me in ‘The Bunker’ I am the one who asks the questions.

The camera zooms out to show Shawn Michaels sitting just to the right of Alicia.

Alicia Atout: Now Shawn before I bring up what took place during last week’s episode of Juiced, I think the question that everyone has wanted to ask you, is why did you decide to join Team Impact Zone.

Shawn Michaels: First thing that I need to clarify Alicia is that I was never a member of Team Impact Zone.

Alicia Atout: Okay so rather than join Team Impact Zone, what was your reasoning for deciding to team up with Lacey and her gang at Smark’s House Party? Especially when you knew you would be on the opposite team to your long time friend Triple H.

Shawn Michaels: The friendship between myself and Hunter had nothing to do with anything, and quite honestly if Hunter had made the phone call I would probably have been a member of his team, instead of siding with Lacey Von Erich.

Alicia would raise her eyebrows at this.

Alicia Atout: If that is the case, then why the deception of hiding underneath a mask. Why the theatre?

Shawn would chuckle before responding.

Shawn Michaels: Have you not heard of theatre Alicia? Do you know how much media speculation was created ahead of the pay per view about who the man underneath the mask was? Do you not understand, that I’ve been involved in this industry long enough that I know how to help sell tickets. I know how to increase the buy rate and that is exactly what I managed to do. Why else would I be involved in tonight’s opening segment, if I wasn’t one of the biggest draws this company currently has?

Alicia Atout: Moving on to the incident that took place last week. Yourself and Hunter were having a great match last week, only for Team Impact Zone to enter the fray and rather than attack Hunter both Knobbs and Jordan started to beat the crap out of you which would lead to the end of the contest. Do you know the reasoning behind their attack?

Shawn Michaels: I honestly don’t know Alicia, but I am guessing that they were sending a message to everyone that they were down with me. They used me services and then they spat me out like unwanted trash. I guess I should have seen it coming really, but it's something I just need to take on the chin. I do have something I want to say if I may?

Alicia Atout: The floor is yours Shawn.

Shawn Michaels: Hunter I want to make this clear. There has never been any bad blood between us, well nothing that we weren’t able to resolve anyway. And I have an idea - an idea that I hope you can get behind especially considering the fact that there is currently talks of crowning tag team champions. So my offer to you Hunter is simple - next week we reform the band. HBK and Triple H - DX, with one goal in mind of winning title gold. The offer is on the table, so you jet let me know.

Michaels would then stand up, leaving Alicia Atout alone in the bunker.

Alicia Atout: Well that was Shawn Michaels joining me in ‘The Bunker’, we will now cut to the ring for our opening match of the evening.

+++++

x_HOseAqAqwloeWe0FVkYqxDhPxbzakDl3EEalM9dxB22dCSzav95QIvIJKtaVAG65cXPaaYP_vFIlX5whPf2cnaEJt80xiNKLpi6KFO1cjKB-71mSCA-d-zQPtTmE92ouqyRz63

Lacey Von Erich by pinfall after Anna Jay distracted the referee, Lacey hit Bayley with a lead pipe then applied the Von Erich Claw where the ref counted Bayley’s shoulders to the mat for a three count to make Lacey Von Erich the new champion. Lacey and Anna would both exit ringside quite quickly, with a furious Bayley left in the ring no longer in possession of the title. (13:04) **¼

+++++

We could cut backstage to Traci Brooks who was speaking with ‘The Alpha’ Chad Gable.

lIIdZa7N6ULOrRS2wQ7dLWiKnleGFR3StsIJRRVpf-QKPJB88_zs8rzjUO3lWiJzmJJaSX4Yc8pQcw7shveneGJHttvd-Wi1K61hJhXDLOz-iLuHwgrlSy3PJ47bd_rOAP5W52zo

Traci Brooks: Last week Chad you were involved in the life changing Battle Royal for entry into the match for the vacant KSL World Heavyweight Championship. Unfortunately, you were unable to win the match that would instead be won by Brian Knobbs, and yet you still seem to be in a jovial mood. What is keeping you in a good mood Chad?

Chad Gable: Traci haven’t you heard the good news. The good news that ‘The Alpha’ is able to find the positives of every situation.

Traci Brooks: And what are the positives that you have taken from the match last week?

Chad Gable: Well for starters I was ranked in at number nine, and yet I performed better than William Regal and Chris Candido who were recognised as the number four and number three in the rankings, which means that I am by definition second in the rankings! It is great news!

Traci looked a little bit confused.

Traci Brooks: Chad, you were the fourth person eliminated from last week’s match. At best you would be ranked sixth - but I’m not sure that is even how the rankings work.

Chad Gable: I don’t think you are a very bright Traci, because I don’t think you have any idea how math actually works. I am the number two ranked guy around here, I am ‘The Alpha’ Chad Gable!

Gable would then proceed to walk off, leaving Brooks with a confused look on her face almost in complete disbelief.

+++++

l-Xsf_OYmu0ogSXrsY4hx1oodPVMCC91OloP3Itp8vN9-_OJ11UpUKcBbChPSJ3B7421KPRNW5Vtul4X_u1KtW3DdsQQFemdhkF30bnK_hSxYCaPVkXQgk3daGgJK38MLkhRUcUF

Toni Storm by DQ when Charlotte refused to let go over the Figure Four after Storm had already grabbed the ropes.(6:46) **

+++++

We cut backstage to Roman Reigns who is sharing his thoughts ahead of the second battle royal due to take place next week on Juiced.

IZJz5cDhEhmvo9ESieIfsH11moDCdgrMxoqz3b-15CUYpPcz8b6TM9Al4sXBJ1D4mIwQD3g5qrbnpT3KoC1-pWQwr0oj7hPbuHWN53cE6AVBu7CH4RtC0qqL2dJOkQTzs86G-nY9

Roman Reigns: I want to make it clear to every sorry son of a bitch involved in the match next week, that if you get in my way you are going to regret standing in my way. I am the Big Dog and this is my house! And in my house I make the rules. Rule number one is that Roman Reigns is the only man who deserves to be part of the match at BBQ Backslide. Rule number two is that a fat lump of shit Knobbs is unworthy of being a world champion and therefore it is my job as the Big Dog to beat the crap out of that shell of a man and give this company the prestige it needs. And for anyone who is stupid enough to eliminate me next week, then take my word as my bond. Eliminating me, is signing your own death warrant. A death warrant that I have every intention of following up on. Cross me and I will cross you of existence, permanently.

Roman then walks out of shot, looking extremely amped up.

+++++

On another side of the arena, Al Snow and Head are cutting a promo of their own.

Qu9a0KiJfY650YsGyKXPy4I3pXwl8Q5PJb4c4HBfyQovcwRlH-yrhov_A4F5pTe_siQz4I9XHDJdHqTUcAz8yo-b98LXuuyQlu6s0HvuiozzGpJvK6DcNmWhAyqakcNxR3bPJuOB

Al Snow: Mister Head, did you know that I’ve relaunched the J.O.B. Squad to become arguably the greatest stable in the modern era. And Mister head, I’ve recruited two new faces to join the squad. I went down the classic mixed martial arts route and signed myself one of those fights - Steve Blackman. He knows karate or judo or something like that. So I expect him to pull off some dangerous move - like action, kapow. Oh and Mister Head, I also recruited Grado. Gradoberg the Scottish sensation. He is a really bruiser and has a lot of potential. So this is what I am going to do Mister Head, if it is okay with you. I was thinking - I will speak to Mr. Arquette, actually a better idea. You will speak with the boss and we will get our two new boys a match next week, like a match to earn them status. Maybe even like a shot at gold - but only if you think that is a good idea.

Al Snow would proceed to wander off whilst continuing to mumble to Head as he did so.

+++++

DoJyjIEgtCOuCEYKphgR8zAdLspe93KZ2uZURD-aPn6_nrUuAV9GGTWBAU-baum5q3qsWdWkk78c2_iB5eQ3lYkecnZrY0C3MCLuue8jApa3I33me6R7EOdi8rLL8cnERYU0oqqW

Honky Tonk Hotrods by pinfall after Piper hit Ivan with HTM’s guitar leadin’ to HTM gettin’ the pinfall victory.(8:12) **½

+++++

We would cut backstage to an angry looking Bayley who was talking to Traci Brooks.

Traci Brooks: Bayley - you’ve lost the KSL Women’s Championship on your very first defence, I have to ask you…

5AtWuwHxDpe3eFEG-qUC_ihVeSCVYKGf3xe_g2xJoO6eLBOsj3jU4KyHE7FNaVGe95cCEECHh95C9-DR6c4UiB4XfKtHMl-XuGz6XX4DgQ9rSG_8AQIhHSys_istyQ_QCJqtyyNm

Bayley: Let's be real for a moment, Brooks, before you start to get ahead of yourself and let us talk about the facts of the situation. The only reason why Lacey earned this title shot was by being aided by Anna Jay last week and for the second week in a row Anna Jay stuck her nose where it didn’t belong and for the second week in a row she has cost me that match.

Traci Brooks: Will you be seeking to get a rematch for the championship belt perhaps at BBQ Backslide.

Bayey looks even more annoyed by Traci’s question.

Bayley: Did you not listen to what I just said Brooks? Anna Jay is the only reason I lost the title, so before I even concern myself with Lacey Von Erich and what is rightfully still my championship belt - first I need to deal with Anna. I need to make sure she learns to stop sticking her nose where it doesn’t belong.

Bayley then proceeds to walk off camera, clearly in a foul mood.

+++++
agnRQS1YlWQfRyEekQxacS7Qbz9gH7PEDJQV1ke7XLe3eyAJ-kuoa0lm3fRNGD4Owndc1-AOTPPFDHzMzJrNP9Ofa0kXvk75orafenq8HO4e0aWNCrHcb-K2zrYj2dZRzY_I8_Eh

Team USA by pinfall after Goldust hit Shattered Dreams on Bookah and followed up with a school boy roll up.(11:54) **¾

+++++

Following the contest, Team USA members Apollo Crews and Goldust would remain in the ring as out from the back would emerge David Arquette who would be followed out by the Honky Tonk Hotrods who had won their match earlier in the night against the Koloffs. Both teams would stand on opposite sides of the ring, as Arquetee with a microphone in hand would stand in the middle of the ring with a red velvet string draw bag in his possession.

David Arquette: I have to say that I was equally impressed by the means in which the two teams standing inside the ring with me won their matches tonight, and I would be lying if I didn’t state that they are very much being considered as the top two contenders to challenge for the tag team titles at BBQ Backslide. Something I am sure both teams would be very excited about, however such an important decision can’t be made on the results of just two matches. Especially on the basis that we have more than four tag teams present in this division.

The Honky Tonk Hot Rods and Team USA both look very pleased with themselves, as Arquette had spoken their praises.

David Arquette: New week we are going to have a few more tag team matches, that will really help me come to a decision, but I can confirm that the duo of Edge & Jeff Hardy and the J.O.B. Squad will feature in matches next week. I will need to discuss our current situation with ‘The Black Hands’ before I can reveal anything in paper. It was however promised that a big reveal would take place during tonight’s show - and I am a man that always keeps his promises.

Arquette would proceed to open up the drawstring bag and pull out two titles belts, revealing the new KSL World Tag Team Championship Belts.

0HLWYIMXkKiUb0js95AxeoG-rYS1JmKM8-ZVA_f-Rz25rH9lp29UM9uHx-1EsK0UY5tdluk04yLZ8trkYz5l4BGoailpRsm8nhiKFMyeKzhheov_pFMPl2mLQWln7oOwNDscuntB

David Arquette: Now these are the belts that two teams will be contesting for at the up and coming pay per view, and you would by lying to yourself if you didn’t think these were some sexy tag team championship belts. But that isn’t the only thing that I have to reveal tonight.

Arquette has a big smile on his face.

David Arquette: Last week Lita and Rhea Ripley won in singles matches, and this week Toni claimed a victory irrespective of how much this actually had to do with her or not is irrelevant. In my books a win is a win. I have come to a decision that all three of these ladies, plus the winner of the next match between Taya and Candice will face each other in a Fatal Four Way match for the right to become the new number one contender. With the winner of that match, face Lacey Von Erich in a KSL Women’s Championship match at BBQ Backslide.

The footage would then cut to an advertisement break.

+++++

HFOiA4KIGAeAB6WRhXkMm4JXJqwvZI1EWkqt8do3P9QGxept0eE8TJ_dW56qZGQVClxyVd8wODldQgnHEPbO2PswmEPJCpVMGj-WHYJqkw7V3Rh-hxnYGHNyezMKnw0S54pwLlJs

Taya Valkyrie by pinfall after hittin’ a huge Powerbomb followed by a top rope Moonsault.(16:25) ***½

+++++

The cameras would cut to ‘The Bunker’ where Alica Atout would speak to the viewers of Juiced, with just the main-event of the evening yet to take place.

Alicia Atout: I have exclusive news right here from ‘The Bunker’ regarding our second golden ticket battle royal - the match that will determine who will face Brian Knobbs at BBQ for the KSL World Heavyweight Championship belt. I can now reveal that in next week’s ten man battle royal - the following ten men will be involved in the contest: Diamond Dallas Page, Rob Van Dam, Kevin Owens, Johnny Gargano, Bret Hart, Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, Nikita Koloffs and of course the two men that will be taking part in tonight’s main-event AJ Styles and Lance Storm. Good luck to all the competitors involved in next week’s contest!

+++++

AIG5GDnuwO008HlS0XOBvRiwso7HL-sEFmSdBiAIPzbdEzwHGVBie6koXfVnVGv9uBEhspPV_ogSJ8647DACJk1nsaw6zCfABaptLV6nWSecDMDGEHgdwLZTz2RR1iti6VwIQxp7

Lance Storm by pinfall after hittin’ an amazin’ Superkick as Styles went for his Phenomal Forearm.(21:17) ****

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Bdj-rImud3Ga0cRhGZ7fgsBLqwwkZJ-nvsflu2HB5oN0DFYlKfzBEWV0QqXuxyTlFzLBw06gajKYPmfyGF9lcVfghGl6lGsDyyZLkFyxLw66J-b8xnL_e82ChG1N3BzSAWZO_l5e

Episode Seven

[Tulsa Convention Center, Tulsa, Oklahoma]

Last week the KSL Women’s Championship changed hands, under less than clean circumstances and with some aid from friends. Nonetheless, Lacey Von Erich is the new champion and is now sitting at the top of the pile. This week Lacey has the weke off, and will find out who her challenger at BBQ Backslide will be - with a fatal four way taking place between Rhea Ripley, Toni Storm, Lita and Taya Valkyrie to determine the new number one contender.

XJtpcqbbpRhbuVYhXRk-erbkV_1RmdydG4PGKCPGCPHvFnl1IFzWRmnxyCylJSgOMhpegWtp-eIT9k6Q7RP6-1UZsVgJ8AEQixRjtfRAJMaKIiPChqNFVZx_fMPSJ831Nz29EzhP

The KSL World Tag Team Championship belts were revealed last week by David Arquette, following victories by Team USA and The Honky Tonk Hotrods. For Team Al-QaeDAH and The Koloffs they are getting a second chance to impress as the reincarnated J.O.B. Squad will face the Koloffs which Edge and Jeff Hardy will square off against BookerT and Muhammad Hassan. You would have to believe that for the teams to be given a second chance, a loss this week would cause them to fall to the bottom of the pile.

oial61EqkiV830Wpv7fDRnfpJNE-esgtSqIUJ5SMBv7YYz_ZTU7USckl3B6YV8ky20bFJlsFSF42AUDHTiAdixKLUTuPn-20NbUo4mpP0YbhW3D0OC1u_aY987OsTm8Ryu4AR03G

Kwpc_QJmIXKb2Y57g82VMlqfCoGooL3ykHvgWkKstH1q5WeXROD1swVdkbopsnjNyupUrZIDk9Z6BEyaf_vdnpxJ1RyN5jxojQK5iM1aASPqZ9AH7vPBJiY2tp3IOL4lRugoJ8AN

A few weeks ago Chad Gable made it clear that whoever eliminated him from the Battle Royal would be declared the new ‘Alpha’ but it seemed that Gable went back on his word and that not only did he pronounce himself as the ‘Alpha’ but also declared himself as the #2 ranked man in the division. The man who eliminated Gable from said Battle Royal was Cesaro, and that is the man whom he will be facing off against this week. Who will be declared as the true ‘Alpha’ of the KSL?

M_5UyovQyQFqkieGrcvpdBoBrByFuqSmXYS9oJR_oLy62ukhHW-zASDP58sx0wH8X0d3T5RBQZT2E31v4ez-jC3vFytdoccRheW31DW-_oc87c1qQ_9YlOJcE1pdJKoz3UAdlO3g

This week we will have our second battle royal, earning the winner the golden ticket to face Brian Knobbs for the new KSL World Heavyweight Championship. The match has been confirmed as the night’s opening contest.

CLFqzDO1W3kmhWV6lU44FH4bKBkadKHNa5sSExRPb9qapJ6HP0MFQI7veh68badXVj8WCqzVeoGdjI7LK5mCfJTFdKFHlZpjNfNf1CFqQ8URyCWzdRmym86sxX9tePdmLEMM9GHZ

The last confirmed match will see two wrestlers making their Juiced debuts as ‘The Macho Man’ Randy Savage will square off against Dusty Rhodes. With the pay per view just around the corner, a win tonight would surely help their chances of being booked on the main show.

Xon7jJRcJz5oIzNV2K4VtKUFZ197dS1o5GmP5n12kP8U-bCz-I6cTR4gKDFrPkbMDHU2X_E0U_OkydsqTdu2hMDxi82h9ESty5qfr9cO0C7cKEybSYdB52Dtofskdk6T-wW8mQOH

Shawn Michaels offered his long-term friend and former tag team partner Triple H, a chance to reform DX. Will Triple H accept the offer? Tune in to Juiced this week to find out?

jCOC4AQkXZdKUNtZgmiZEMu81IrwcwaHnur-zSbfoUjB3kidPQggWogErgsgu39WHtVxoW2XcgeZxM85_veSwr355JoVp6ftD2bnElZTK6427qG5CiJa3hZ76LDwtMEo3hVZWqYE

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
bTahGZp.jpg

VVKJ4NZg61SvUqEAaNpnuqIm9xRZU_AjWjNEm1OIRhl7Sc4zv9Hjjx-zSApBkQPBt36e2nMVDyIh7NaNQY4xkWmS66JyxbVe_YNOjTkGbyRSxm7WErX-N4S1DdWrrBkYKK1_Mgmn

Episode Seven
[Tulsa Convention Center, Tulsa, Oklahoma]

No5wpRBgnyGSzPEepeRkxI1XN7mKjU5RIAWwU2RYXjvIInOiWWVARs4v3_BJT5Mvx7_P24JlGNzNuvBVczXb7MbsxMuM_zk1acbVKOfQLqONEMB73mgcmXCMzmBmi5NKs2ibIWB5

1. Lance Storm by RVD after limpin’ after a calf crusher from Styles, RVD threw him out.
2. RVD by Ivan Koloff after a distraction from a groggy-lookin’ Nikita came ringside, Ivan closelined him out.
3. Roman Reigns by DDP after takin’ several finishers from Owens, Orton and DDP, DDP threw him out.
4. Nikita Koloff by Johnny Gargano, after tryin’ to get another distraction elimination, Gargano reversed bein’ tossed out to throw Nikita out instead.
5. Bret Hart by Orton after gettin’ caught with a huge RKO, Orton threw him out.
6. AJ Styles by DDP after gettin’ caught in mid-air with a Diamond Cutter, DDP tossed him out.
7. Johnny Gargano by DDP after Orton and DDP took turns out hittin’ the RKO and Diamond Cutter, DDP got rid of him as well.
8. DDP by Randy Orton right after throwin’ out Gargano, Orton closelined him out.
9. Randy Orton by Kevin Owens after DDP came back in pissed off and hittin’ a Diamond Cutter on Orton, Owens picked up the scraps gettin’ rid of Orton to win the Battle Royal.

Winner: Kevin Owens.

Owens would be standing in the ring, now knowing that he would be set to face Brian Knobbs at BBQ Backslide in the night’s main-event for the vacant KSL World Heavyweight Championship. Owens would ask for a microphone to be handed to him through the ring ropes before he would turn towards the back with a massive smile across his face.

Kevin Owens: Canadian Brothers come out from the back and let us enjoy this glorious win as one nation.

Kevin Owens would look towards the back, with Lance and Bret having taken part in the match it was a known fact that they were both present in the Tulsa Convention Center. However, Owens would stand for at least a minute looking quite impatient in the ring before taking to the microphone again.

Kevin Owens: No more kidding around guys, come on out and let's enjoy this moment together!

Before Kevin Owens could say another word, out from the back would emerge the man he was due to face for the title - Brian Knobbs. Knobbs would have a sinister look on his face, as he would smile before pointing up to the titantron screens. The footage would cut backstage where Orlando Jordan standing over the beaten up bodies of both Bret Hart and Lance Storm, with Lacey Von Erich cackling and kicking both the fallen members of Team Canada. On realisation of what had just taken place, Owens looked like he was going to blow a gasket as Knobbs finally broke his silence.
Brian Knobbs: What I have shown you is just an example of what happens to people when they stand in the way of Team Impact Zone. Bret and Lance - they were just an example of what happens to associates of roadblocks, because Kevin you are a roadblock and you are currently standing in my way. Correction, you are standing in our way and we simply can not allow that to happen. At the pay per view next week - you need to do the right thing.

Knobbs would then click his finger and smile, as all the lights in the arena would go black. A few seconds later, they would turn back on again and Knobbs would be gone as Owens would run towards the back with the clear intention of coming to his friends’ aid.

+++++

ZOpoZ8vmgL09ZWhyKmzYhb7ZmMuQyvaerkZCyXEZkxSLFtXaKmLC-hKeTNoufwV0Hn2q6WmxhH5Fi6aS6rav97LKNrMnJuEfzBRnkr7S_Z4FRt7JWc69j6W0kzHwRFlxX1nGYyiW

Randy Savage by Countout after the two men had been brawling at ringside, with Savage meaning to roll into the ring just in the nick of time with Rhodes failing to make the count. (7:45) ¾*

+++++

We would cut backstage to none other than Diamond Dallas Page, who earlier on in the night had made his official Juiced debut and had made it into the final three.

uiDUDA2aIQRtRsJImJ_QA89yDB58eV3_Q2FO9s4UIrSmmfFKqaOpOPNJPO7i7izNjYtz0-tnVaLWkVkGy4y1wjqcV40g_orF7KsfpJaYVXPG3vVKZIPmJNa74A2RWt1Qteh3MxTA

Diamond Dallas Page: Earlier on tonight I made a good account of myself on my KSL debut and I think there can be no denying that I proved my worth to the rest of the roster, whether it be respectful rookies, hardworking veterans or ungrateful workshy idiots. But you see, last week when I was watching Juiced there was one individual, who couldn’t be described as anything other than cocky little shit. Who apparently was going to cross the person who eliminated them from the battle royal permanently. Well then Roman Reigns - I guess I signed my own death warrant. Well I guess I am cashing in on that death warrant at BBQ Backslide - but instead of you bringing an end to my life, I think we should mix it up and perhaps I should remind the world exactly what it means to be hit by the Diamond Cutter!

+++++

1OYYknK8TYSsHhYgFkzqvPYaf0f5rqMV9m3xy-lP4N6KLUwhlg92z0tm94FBCk34p8Y2zAGhgA6FaO-qBXTcnmpbHEYOPOeyRMe_y5Y6b9otzz7p8hJXkL8ehFFtZpLFZcbMWbSi

Shawn Michaels would be standing in the ring after an advertisement break, dressed from head to toe in DX gear and looking like a real throwback to his former self. He would have a massive smile on his face, as he would begin to address the audience although it was clear that his main focus was his long-term friend Triple H.

Shawn Michaels: Hunter, why don’t you come out from the back and join me in the ring so we can talk about this man to man. If we are going to put the band back together, we should do it in a public setting for all to see. It is moments like these that this Tulsa crowd is going to remember for the rest of their lives. Because let's be honest, not much ever happens in Tulsa.

Michaels would be met with a few jeers from the live audience, who weren’t best pleased at someone making digs at their hometown. Michaels would look towards the back, as the music belonging to Triple H would boom around the arena.

Triple H would emerge from the back and be greeted with massive amount of cheers from the fans, as Michaels would watch on from the ring and proceed to give Triple H and applause from the start to the end of his entrance as the two men would stand face to face in the middle of the ring looking each other up and down.

Shawn Michaels: Well Hunter, I am glad you came out from the back to join - as I am sure are all of these locals in the arena tonight. But - I think we are all dying to know. Are we putting the band back together?

Michaels would proceed to hand the microphone over to Triple H, who would smile as he took it.

Triple H: Shawn I’m not sure why we had to do this all in the ring, much like I don’t understand why you decided to team up with Team Impact Zone at Smark’s House Party. But I do need to know one thing before we bring the band back together?

At this time Michaels had grabbed himself his own microphone.

Shawn Michaels: And what is that Hunter?

Triple H: I want to know what on earth you were thinking team up with Lacey Von Erich and her cronies?

Shawn Michaels would shrug.

Shawn Michaels: I mean what was so wrong with teaming up with them?

Triple H would have a look of confusion on his face.

Triple H: Well for starters Lacey is a crazy bitch, not to mention…

Before Triple H could say anything else, he would drop like a bullet as Michaels would connect with the Sweet Chin Music leaving Hunter dazed and confused looking upwards. Michaels would chuckle to himself.

Shawn Michaels: You just went and ruined everything! We were so close to getting to play happy families, but then you had to be so rude about our Women’s Champion. I am going to leave you on the floor to think about what you said - and perhaps next week you will make a public apology to Lacey Von Erich for speaking so badly about her.

Michaels had a massive grin on his face as he turned to the crowd.

Shawn Michaels: And if you hadn’t guessed already, you bunch of inbred hicks - there is only one team worth their salt in this company - Team Impact Zone!

The music belonging to Team Impact Zone would start to play Michaels out, as he would make his way towards the back. Slowly removing all of his DX merchandise, revealing the recently released Team Impact Zone tees that are available to buy on KSL.com. The cameras would cut to Triple H one last time, with Hunter still on his back and unable to stand up.

+++++

JywQMD8hblGtXKuCpHyj-YxtJwX26HCWIPcv_6G6pAqv_TxgUc3pRlCWLFk1xHKqvJATM0_UlN0mem_FZo5E8NWP7vL6OaUw2xZKTwAZjJLdWoRhqbU3qff2x3NyDRb7KEyfH4Qs

Winners: Edge & Jeff Hardy by DQ when Team Al-Qaedah got frustrated over several nearfalls and laid out them both out with vicious chair shots.(15:01) ***

+++++

We would cut backstage to the office of General Manager David Arquette, where we would be greeted by none other than Arquette’s personal assistant David Spade.

Tkkkw551vJUkR_YB0uLz5mXq2Qf0972sQRkv9UZFwyqIIBe_XJgpD9MRFUn6jGINRAr9EV3dmHpjv5Wp_B8W4er9f6NNJIBh3vOxnSgsjUGn5yECxju1kd27oW4FgP2YT_ulSqfy

David Spade: I have a number of matches I am obliged to inform the KSL fans that have been formally added to the BBQ Backslide match card. The first being a Grudge Match between Anna Jay and Bayley - with the added stipulation that if Bayley loses the match her rematch clause for the KSL Women’s Championship will be forfeited. The second match I am able to reveal concerns the KSL World Tag Team Championships. At the pay per view The Honky Tonk Hotrods will face off against Team USA members Apollo Crews and Goldust. And I am also able to confirm that Diamond Dallas Page match with Roman Reigns has been officially sanctioned and that it will also feature on the show.

David Spade would then proceed to smile, before ushering the camera to leave the office and closing the office after the cameras had left the room with the fans getting the briefest glimpse of Arquette, but only for a split second.

+++++

lNBCe71MCEbfw-7EMM8Ju4Tolg6p6n5dfTq86VeVAmtyfuoGMw9OPCWnPD4Q0-kUO-QcjT0iGR6AsQZCJrs0htAbGUcUv6_ub3YqKinJHxItvtMUecz1rwghd8SyaArw1w1djkKb

Winners: The Job Squad by ref stoppage after Blackman made Ivan pass out in a guillotine choke.(9:33) **¼

+++++

We could backstage to Lacey Von Erich, who would be by herself for once rather than being accompanied by Knobbs or Jordan.

wHrlcIt_8eL-NcXL7ctiHQCpHEdNyOxfUi6JLEWpKJ8nuPIhtyv-CFEf9k1vwg3bv-B154Y7H4z4jdZP2Lr-_kA3R4JBYpS4Py0Sr9GErXl_aZF15h5EcgTyOAWenjts6sPM0LCG

Lacey Von Erich: Ahead of tonight’s main-event I want to wish the best of luck to all four ladies involved in the number one contender’s match - and I want the winner of the match to really enjoy winning the contest tonight. Because I can guarantee that winning will feel like a distance memory come BBQ Backslide - because the deck is already stacked in my favour. I am a collector, and as my collection gets bigger my control gets stronger. Knobbs and Jordan were already in my corner, but with Anna Jay and Shawn Michaels now being part of my extended family there is no limit to what we can achieve. But it doesn’t have to stop there. If you want to make a difference and be part of something important, I offer an open invitation to the entire roster to freely become a member of Team Impact Zone with only one condition. You accept me as your God.

Lacey would have the same sinister smile that Brian Knobbs had head on his face earlier on the night before walking out of shot.

+++++

jxRCCqeHgIGSvNUhdTqLKqYITeAS7_fbp23saj_6SZTy1WJQvEqxqhoo6Bbu4kHOVRseX8eOBBufQzG0qpZlIDEuMWEETF74PPsWDVgM8eVlBUAkI0XSWk5uJKC0T0_5kS6gyWK1

Chad Gable by pinfall after Cesaro removed the turnbuckle pad, Gable was able to run him into the steel and drive him down with a Chaos Theory.(18:52) ****¼

+++++

Triple H would still be in a state after having been blindsided by Shawn Michaels earlier in the night, but despite not being at 100% would have something to get off his chest.

9xM-T2cL7i1w2m6NLcR9qiqgBMJJrNyRUMbWIP9TmIPdai7Ou4XXz-7bcqtpbYIVBUJOfAXaqs1ocP9TAj5uwuxq2jAKlATiSrEyFNqc9bSHuevWZE1-emqd1xvcQ_h6YfiyHdHu

Triple H: Shawn once again you have absolutely lost your mind and so it seems the cycle of us being friends, falling out, beating the crap out of each other and then making up is once again in full motion. We were friends, and now we have fallen out which means we now need to beat the crap out of each other. And it is evidently clear that you are mentally unstable for aligning yourself with that crazy bitch Lacey - and so you are clearly in need of medical treatment. So after I composed myself and my head stopped spinning I spoke to Mr. Arquette about a match between me and you and BBQ Backslide. Mr. Arquette made it clear that it had to be something unique, a match that had never happened before between us. And then I realised - someone mentally insane needs to be taken to the hospital. And there is no better way of getting to the hospital, than in the back of an Ambulance. I promise you one thing Shawn. At BBQ Backslide - one of us is not leaving the arena on their own two feet!”

+++++

nlp3VHXdQnU8Xqyhb1RkqjoyZe5LKU88PSKmVYhl2hYIa8ksWYWIpVFFB5j9i-lemmv5jDI1mBY2hsvNWRRN68jvBmoZcLRHhoJiqb6vssrQpIzWr4Nhd6Xa5CbojaHOZQPDzD41

Taya Valkryrie by pinfall after hittin’ two straight Powerbombs on Toni Storm.(12:45) ***½

After the match, Taya Valkyrie would be having her arm raised in the ring by the referee only to be blindsided by none other than Anna Jay with a steel chair to the back of the head, with the show closing with Anna Jay standing over Taya and smiling like a complete maniac.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Cesaro was screwed smh

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Yoshihiko has requested an interview somehow. Idk how it's gonna work.

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
VVKJ4NZg61SvUqEAaNpnuqIm9xRZU_AjWjNEm1OIRhl7Sc4zv9Hjjx-zSApBkQPBt36e2nMVDyIh7NaNQY4xkWmS66JyxbVe_YNOjTkGbyRSxm7WErX-N4S1DdWrrBkYKK1_Mgmn

Episode Eight
Chesapeake Energy Arena, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

The go home show before BBQ Backslide is set to be an action packed card. So far five match have officially been booked, but David Arquette has promised that the pay per view has built on the foundation of featuring seven matches. Four men that are currently without a match, will feature in a Fatal Four Way match and coming out on top could prove to be massively advantageous especially considering how large the KSL has become in recent weeks.

OfCRZoq.jpg

We found out that the vacant KSL World Tag Team Championships will be contested between the Honky Tonky Hotrods and Team USA last week, so as preparation for his contest two singles match will take place - with a perfect chance for everyone involved to get the tune up they need.

lBfnZGA.jpg

gIahBxL.jpg

There can be no denying that under the leadership of Lacey Von Erich, Team Impact Zone are really starting to make moves in the KSL. The recent addition of Anna Jay proved to be extremely fruitful for Lacey, with Anna not only helping Lacey earn a shot at the KSL Women's Championship but also winning it. So what not better than a tag-team match involving both the female of Impact Zone against their respective opponents at BBQ Backslide.

WJliqSV.jpg

Brian Knobbs and Kevin Owens were the respective winners of their Battle Royals and are now set to face each other in the BBQ Backslide main event for the right to become the first KSL World Heavyweight Champion in this new incarnation of the KeepItFresh Sim League. This clash will see both men's respective teams meet in a traditional six-man tag team match, that has be booked as being the evening's main-event.

wh2AM6P.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Al-Qaedah buried with back to back losses and then not even on the card

:hogansun

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Chad Gable is 2nd in the ratings and beat Cesaro and he still doesn't have a PPV Match? THis is distasteful smh