KIF's Sim League

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Cesaro gonna mop the floor with this soccer mom

• Angry
Reactions: Butters

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
1615848588562.jpeg

If Styles loses - perhaps @Duke should change his name to 'Soccer Mom'​

Reactions: Chris

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
My Picks:

Rhea
Yoshiko
edge/hardy
AJ(DUH)
Canada
Gargano
Triple H
Banks(DUH)

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Rhea
Yoshihiko
Edge & Hardy
Cesaro
Team USA
Gargano
Team Triple H
Anna Jay

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Yeah nothing has been predetermined.

Adapting

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Randy Orton, Alexa Bliss, RVD.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
bTahGZp.jpg

GPLyUvB.jpg

Live From - Denver Coliseum, Denver, Colorado

As the transmission feed goes live for the Smark’s House Party I, the first thing that the viewers see is none other than the backstage voice of KSL: Alicia Atout. Alicia has a massive smile on her face as she is sitting at the commentary table.

ouhhfS7L4rQcXwhbyV3B8WQ44IwwDbHLIKUcc-PrCug0DieIaVSubul0AFYtNUaV0PZ5mKTzGF0i0T-8htpkx8Z9YfZuM6ne7OQqokSMm-tus8wxAMS-pwo96qqnscnZ8IMgzEGx

Alicia Atout: Good evening everyone and welcome to the Denver Coliseum for the first pay per view - in this second iteration of the Keep It Fresh Sim League. I am the voice and source all all information Alicia Atout and I welcome you to Smark’s House Party, an event that I have every confidence is going to knock all of your socks off. We have seven great matches scheduled to take place tonight, including our main-event in which Bayley, Anna Jay and Sasha Banks will compete in a Triple Threat match in the hopes of becoming the new KSL Women’s Champion. An accolade which all three women will be doing their best to achieve. I am joined at this time by none other than three time and final Hardcore Champion Brother AbdBillah Gaddafiberg. AbdBillah welcome to the table.

Bill Goldberg can’t help but smile at this comment before speaking up.

Bill Goldberg: You are fine just calling me Bill. My days as B.A.G. have been and gone and as much as I enjoyed my time with the company and being a third member of the Team with Booker and Hassan, I have very much hung up my boots and most certainly won’t be returning with that gimmick. I will admit it was a lot of fun and I enjoyed the creative input that went into being that character, but I am back to regular old Bill Goldberg.

Alicia Atout: Either way I don’t think there has ever been anything about you that would be considered as being regular.

Bill Goldberg: I think you mean that as a compliment, so I am going to take it as one. I will however, be cheering for my former stablemate mates tonight and I really hope they can prove to be the difference makers for Team Triple H tonight!

Alicia Atout: Obviously Team Impact Zone versus Team Triple H was always going to be a draw for yourself, as of course is our ladies title match, but if you had to pick a third reason to watch tonight what would it be?

Bill Goldberg: Putting me on the spot, I obviously don’t want to offend anyone but the match between AJ Styles and Cesaro on this week’s episode of Juiced was a really great match - so getting a chance to see a second fight so soon is honestly going to be a really treat. Both men are exceptionally talented, and I will be watching both their journeys with eager eyes.

Alicia Atout: I can’t disagree with that point. Bill of course will be remaining with me in ‘The Bunker’ for the enterietry of tonight’s show. Before we get official underway though, we do have complete footage of a match that took place earlier on tonight between Rhea Ripley and Becky Lynch in what was both women’s first matches with the company. And I must say, it certainly proved to wet the crowd’s appetite.

1MUrmDCq6-KDzOFqo_cCW5xg1KEAkbGeeOpxb7BMlC-FhcbmzG9nMHXo7_vUsa_eh8_EiLPABXv-ED-V8eqgYZ7PdJfSBVBrgI80CzodpCo3nZPzvyXTn4XYZrLAX_5Vq-7046Bn

Singles Match

- in an interesting dark match, it was clear that both Rhea and Becky wanted to impress management by treating the match almost like a main-event in that both women were willing to pull out all the stops in order to get a result.

- in the early portions of the match, it would become clear that Rhea was very much taking the role of the heel and although she wasn't breaking the rules per say she certainly was taking advantage of the system and the making sure to use up all the referees five count at every opportunity. On the other hand, Becky Lynch was clearly more of a fan favourite and was much cleaner in her approach.

- the match would break out into complete an utter chaos though, as Rhea would start repeatedly mauling Becky in the corner doing her best to pin her opponent in. Finally, Lynch would snap and would start throwing punches in Rhea direction, and the momentum of this attack would cause the pair to spill out of the ring.

- the referee would begin to count out both women, but Ripley and Lynch looked far more concerned in beating the crap out of each other than returning to the ring, which would result in the bell being rung and the match being ended by double count out with the pair only seeming to understand what had just taken place as the match result was being announced.

- this would stop the two from fighting, but would rather incense them further which would result in a team of referee having to separate both women in a desperate attempt to control the situation.

Result: Double Count (11:28) **1/2

+ + + + +

Upon the conclusion of the match, the feed would return to Alicia Atout in ‘The Bunker’ with Bill Goldberg still sitting at the desk with her.

Alicia Atout: That was a really intense match we saw between Ripley and Lynch, and I am certain that won’t be the last time we see these two women pitted against each other. Before our first match tonight, we are going to show you some of footage of Carlito who spoke to use earlier today about his thoughts ahead of his match that will take place later on tonight.

The transmission cuts to a pre-recorded segment earlier in the day, with Carlito standing in a parking lot in his day clothes and his wrestling gear in a suitcase by his side. Carlito looked pissed off as he started to address the camera.

Carlito: The disrespect that I have been shown by this company is unreal man. I am Carlos Edwin Colón Jr. - and I am the son of the man that built the World Wrestling Council. I am a big name in Puerto Rico and the way I have been treated by this company and that son of a bitch David Arquette is nothing short of a joke! Once I deflate the mockery that is this inflatable doll, I am going to take its remains and use it to choke out Arquette. And remind him why my career can’t be dangled in front of me in the form of a pink slip for everyone’s entertainment!

+ + + + +

LLwH1_wm6MJ3OKFFTj2lHX5l_3oH1RXr9-Q9wg02KT5SZnuU_Zjf23crE6dGE-ldbj0zoOAJ5uViA80VwgiS8zmwhQ1rjk0xBvFE_Hbbt9Q9-OBcpQRREHARghuDbWYvKnP_3Dvz

Singles Match

- the first match of the main show was the grudge match between Regal and Gargano, with both men having previously faced each other in a tag-team contest on the first episode of Juiced. It had emerged that Regal had been wanting a second chance at Gargano, having clearly been annoyed to have lost in the mixed tag team match four weeks ago.

- a controversial moment would take place, when LeRae would be caught out trying to hand her husband a set of brass knuckles which would have been the ultimate insult if they had been used against Regal. However, this would be spotted by the referee, with Candice being ejected from ringside.

- rather than suffering, Gargano would actually raise his game after his wife was removed from ringside with Johnny having to rely on his wrestling skills instead of cheap tactics. Gargano would connect with a well timed Super Kick, but rather than fall over Regal would fall into the ropes and spring backwards dropping Gargano with the Power of the Punch!

- after the punch out of nowhere from Regal, William would drop to the mat and singe in the Regal Stretch and would seemingly have Gargano trapped in the middle of the ring. Gargano would do his best to fight the hold, and would manage to fight it for a few minutes before finally succumbing to the pressure as he would tap out.

Result: William Regal by submission (23:05) ****½

+ + + + +

After the match, we would return to ‘The Bunker’ with Alicia Atout and tonight’s special guest Bill Goldberg.

Alicia Atout: Coming up later tonight we have a really interesting contest - that is fuelled not only by bragging rights and a desire to push themselves up the card, but also a sense of national pride. A battle between Team Canada and Team USA is on the cards, in a six-man tag team elimination match. What are your thoughts ahead of this match Bill?

Bill Goldberg: Well the match is interesting, because at the heart of the situation we have Team Canada who are a legitimate team of three men with shared core values. They are proud to be Canadian and have come together in order to make a name not only for themselves, but also to claim glory for all of their countrymen. A union based on these sorts of principles is always going to form a brotherhood.

Alicia Atout: And how do you think this differs from Team USA?

Bill Goldberg: Quite simply that the Gable, Crews and Goldust are a team that were put together by management. They might be working well together at this moment in time, but it is quite understood that the trio aren’t actually good friends. Crews and Gable have both made it quite clear that they don’t agree with each other on various matters. That being said - they still want to win and so I expect all members of our American team to remain professional.

Alicia Atout: An interesting take - we are now going to cut backstage, where AJ Styles is sharing his personal thoughts ahead of his rematch with Cesaro.

The camera cuts to AJ Styles backstage in his wrestling gear, with his match against Cesaro set to take place later on tonight.

gHe69P9jaHDMBl_wUg7zylnXzrMEEgI21N604C8-ZW-nCnipt1VAYV9d7HDAOLRHkfsOAvzRbgIPy7dtohZUnuauivDpS6aft7zCVZCw2nmOMReCdNjlFUjIkPIlba_oFcn3taXa

AJ Styles: Cesaro. Cesaro. Cesaro. I’m not too sure what you thought took place last week, but your win over me was nothing but a freak accident. If you are proud of that win, then you dude are nothing but a silly Swissroll. If you look at the footage, I clearly slipped as I springboarded off the top rope when I tried to connect with my Phenomenal Forearm I was already off my game. Now we all know that I would make mistakes, which means that the ring ropes were clearly not prepared probably by the team who set up the ring. Those idiots cost me the match, and they can claim the victory. However - today I made sure that I checked the ring setup with a private educator. Tonight, AJ Styles is leaving with a victory and no one will ever talk about the Cheesaro again.

+ + + + +

B0VUlVPhH_0gRGlpgqfjcyB7ggE2YShBCVzWPb7JHzqTl7K8DiJ-t2kCCwthYYcmjsbxLk--SNC0rY_X1geJHzpDSV1qHg8ScysH6d58ie050wxWm3xIWWhF_9ItlS6uKPRnIIix

Six-Man Tag Team Elimination Match

First Elimination: Goldust(2-3) by submission after finally tappin’ out in the Bret Hart’s Sharpshooter.(12:26)

Second Elimination: Bret Hart(2-2) by DQ after Bret Hart refused to release the Sharpshooter, he was thrown out of the match.(12:35)

Third Elimination: Kevin Owens(1-2) by pinfall after the runnin’ Chaos Theory/Neckbreaker combo by Crews & Gable.(27:19)

Fourth Elimination: Apollo Crews(1-1) by pinfall after Owen’s sneakily came back and hit a Package Piledriver on the floor before rollin’ him back in for Storm to get the pin. (33:56)

Fifth Elimination: Chad Gable(0-1) by pinfall after some great chain wrestlin’ between, Gable and Storm, Gable seems to roll through but Storms uses leverage and the ropes to keep Gable’s shoulders on the mat for a 3 count.

Winner and Sole Survivor: Lance Storm (44:42) ****1/2

With the only man left standing Lance Storm would stand in the ring, with the Canadian flag draped over his shoulder and a microphone in his hand.

-Vuq7XJEn5lLn3b3iF8ZdaObvQ67RzVAekYVEamFzewLJgXxtYFMo3TdiG5xlOSDKZy5APKp_zEWuGSbaXGEsk7bP73vQPsDKloYeY7UB6QKPKGrgNpnt4zIzKK5xnUMqMxNKPSo

Lance Storm: Tonight I proved two things! The first is that the United States of America will always play second fiddle to Canada. Because Canada is the greatest country not only in North America, but also in the entire world. O Canada! Our home and native land! True patriot love thou dost in us command. We see thee rising fair, dear land, The True North, strong and free; And stand on guard, O Canada, We stand on guard for thee.

Storm would have a massive smile on his face, whilst everybody apart from Bret Hart and Kevin Owens were booing and jeering at the fact that Storm had just been singing the Canadian anthem.

Lance Storm: The second thing I proved is that Lance Storm is the best and most capable wrestler in this entire company. The KSL as a company means absolutely nothing without Lance Storm competing each and every week. When I am not competing in the ring - the ratings will just plummet. I am the face that carries brands and the reason why the buy rates for this event was so high - there is no denying that I am the only man worth anything in this company. I am Mister. Mega Draw and when our general manager talks about his ‘Arquette Marquette’ in his mind - he always has an image of me at the front of the line. This company is nothing without me and everyone else who is part of it, is just a waste of…

Before he could say anything else Kevin Owens and Bret Hart had climbed back into the ring, as Lance would stutter for a second.

Lance Storm:...apart from Kevin Owens and Bret Hart. The Three Mounties! Team Canada for life!

It was clear that both Bret and Kevin were giving Lance the side eye after his less than favourable post-match speech in which he has barely mentioned his two stablemates at all.

+ + + + +

Bw717qlDmocqn_l8dmNmh-ngXrLHfVll7hF6Ft9JTrW8XcEIjzZFgU0zIIanE9a7I5Gy7aSIdHV91eYA9Wa2VycwGRuOfzTJXTxDmtiXDi7KVR7ubNLYeUk6r2_0VGG7TObZk3XK

Pink Slip Match

- the first official match of the evening would be treated as nothing short of a joke, as none of the fans in attendance seemed to be showing any real interest in the match at all. With their only being a couple of trolls who were holding signs praising Yoshihiko.

- the fact that Yoshiko is a blowup doll and that it was clear that this match was certainly not a work, the match would start with Carlito being quite cocky, as he would lift up Yoshihiko and attempt a fall-away slam off the second rope.

- Carlito would stumble on the ropes though and would crash onto the canvass and bump his head only for Yoshihiko to land on top of him, with the referee making a quick three count for the victory.

- the result of the match meant that Carlito was no longer an employee of the KSL, and that Yoshihiko had now taken control of his contract.

Result: Yoshihiko wins by pinfall victory. (5:23) Double Bogey

+ + + + +

coA5BO3uXMUe-bGE3U-cbzt-mENpsTredSc-uUFg-wGavef1o8IsrSi7rN3onKrssppVqY1MF8Cnwb7DcAw4zTG_mCaV_pmbJlBhdJjo2zGGIXvTNXv76_NB6NGzio3UMJkF3zep

Singles Match

- the match between AJ and Cesaro would turn into a true technical battle, with large portions of the match seeing a variety of technical transitions, reversals and combinations of chain wrestling with it being evidently clear that both men were almost treating the match as a showcase of their talent.

-one truly memorable moment of the match would take place when Cesaro would start showboating by revolving AJ on his axis with the Giant Swing, however despite being clearly dizzy and disoriented AJ Styles would pull off an impressive Pele Kick that would catch totally off guard. Cesaro would instinctively roll under the ropes and out of the ring, but Styles would clamber up onto the turnbuckle and leap off, laying Cesaro off his feet with a Phenomenal Forearm. The sheer impact of the aerial assault had almost resulted in a double countout, but both men would get into the ring before the ten count.

- it looked as though this almost perfect match was going to come to an end after Cesaro would be nailed from the second rope by AJ with the Styles Clash, only for Cesaro to manage to break the three count by managing to graze his left foot against the bottom rope. AJ would look furious and smash Cesaro with a penalty kick before dragging Cesaro into the ring and go for the Calf Crusher only for Cesaro to roll through and turn over Styles onto his shoulder with a small package long enough to take the win and claim a second victory over AJ.

Result: Cesaro by pinfall (36:41) ****¾

+ + + + +

We would cut backstage to two of KSL’s newest signings Rob Van Dam and Randy Orton, who were being interviewed backstage by the newest addition to the KSL backstage staff Traci Brooks.

zA9nTclWKPVJnGRPciGHPkxXD27KhkHk4I2EQ1hJ8O7y3RMZcrPqMpKCwfMoE1NDtmeOMgxT07bn50xvZOl1wzYAy_m6LbLs6aTLebfmmNINCJEXuKTlUByjWjSwaafAiUpbsbS6

Traci Brooks: Rob and Randy you are two of the newest members of the KSL roster, so I ask you both as individuals - what are you hoping to achieve as members of the biggest promotion in the Sim League industry. Rob?

Rob Van Dam: Traci my intentions as a member of the KSL are very simple. The first is that I have been told I will not be drug tested, which means I can drink as much as I want and smoke as much of the green herb as I want and I will not suffer any repercussions because of it.

Orton looked confused as hell with what RVD was saying.

Randy Orton: Hold up! You have that written into your contract?

Rob Van Dam: Damn straight I do brother!

Randy Orton: And how did you get that stipulation added in?

Rob Van Dam: That is the best part, I just asked for it. And David Arquette told me that he believes in something called the “Arquette Marquette” and well that rest is history.

Rob turns back to Traci.

Rob Van Dam: So to answer your question Traci, I am looking to enjoy myself as much as I possibly can backstage - whilst at the same time claiming some championship gold.

Traci looks towards Randy.

Traci Brooks: And what are you hoping to achieve Randy?

Randy Orton: The first thing I am going to do, Traci, is speak to David about getting my contract changed.

Randy walks out of shot heading towards Arquette’s office, leaving RVD and Traci Brooks together as Rob just smiles.

Rob Van Dam: I guess I can enjoy the rest of the night and get high as fuck.

+ + + + +

otZp4FuFqRcCeJEMe_Ji3XdfYnehsgjX5xRjZSbLYpX7EiNRdvM2xdzvjo8noKLjD3CW_TbQFsHBl7qKuonv0E0_aoGuCGUUVE85xTLOXl_D6ZtJURMG8ZT4EwJLHvYadtXlqpGX

Tag Team Match

- the match between the Koloffs and Edge & Jeff was in many ways being used to prop up the card, but the fact that all four men were all highly capable of performing at a high level each and every week. Edge and Jeff were the clear favourites coming into the contest however, with the Koloffs being marketed as the foreign heels in a very cliche manner.

- the Koloffs would show their ability as a duo for large portions of the match, with a real ability to rely on hot tags and control the match by making sure they kept opponents in close proximity to their corner of the ring. This would result in Jeff Hardy being kept away from Edge for a large stint during the mid-portion of the match, but the Koloffs would be unable to finish the match with Jeff a glutton for punishment.

- the match would end with Jeff managing to to finally tag in Jeff, with Edge running in and knocking Vladimir off the ring apron before perfectly spiking Ivan with the a huge spear that would be followed up Jeff Hardy leaping off the turnbuckle and connecting with a Swanton Bomb, only for Edge to cover Ivan for the victory.

Result: Edge & Jeff win by pinfall (12:48) ***¼

+ + + + +

We cut to a backstage segment featuring all four competitors set to represent Team Impact Zone tonight, with Von Erich, Knobbs, Jordan and the Masked Superstar all standing in camera shot. What is most noticeable about the team is that they are all wearing matching t-shirts on top of their regular ring gear with the message ‘SUCK MY D-X’ emblazoned across the front in a very clear and comedic play on words. Lacey steps forward like the general that she is, with a microphone in hand as she cuts a promo with only minutes to go before the scheduled Tornado Tag Team contest against Team Triple H.

Lacey Von Erich: Hunter baby, I just want to remind you and everyone watching at home that we never wanted to do this. We wanted you to become part of our family, but instead of accepting us with open arms you turned your back on us. And on that basis we had to exact punishment to fit the crime. The crime of rejecting my love, of which the price is a broken body and relentless suffering.

Lacey looked like she was finished, as the three men behind her started walking out of shot only for Lacey to return to the camera.

Lacey Von Erich: And I can’t wait to see your face, when the Masked Superstar reveals his true identify tonight!

+ + + + +

gZUwSQ5MML15UUkf09y_GcX_s-NVfyekelOBNwwX9fNR9sryv9DVrY7TKNbMfj_Ne9WJqGVxPpehVSdbsVB8KM3f87Y4UUCfjqkoy0RMkmdPrfw6xi6DJHU5wl3HXDxnR9GxDK6H

Tornado Tag Team Match

- the match would be an interesting affair with Team Al-QaeDAH members Booker T and Hassan going straight after the Masked Superstar, with it being quite clear that they were intent on taking out Impact Zone’s unknown factor from content as soon as possible. On the flipside this meant that Orlando Jordan and Knobbs were able to hand out this same level of double punish to Triple H, whilst Toni Storm would go after Lacey, however Von Erich would actually do her best to avoid Toni and actually appear to be running away from her instead of actually engaging in any real combat for any long stints.

- eventually the contest would start to even up, with everyone fighting everyone and not allowing a situation to take place where any team mate was vulnerable to be pinned or submitted which made the made quite messy and confusing to watch at times. Nonetheless, the match was telling a clear story of two teams that had absolutely no love for each other battling it out in the squared circle.

- the conclusion of the contest would prove to be real interesting and would begin with Muhhammad Hassan setting up an aerial assault off the turnbuckle, only to be kicked off with a superkick from Jordan that would actually cause Hassan to fall off the buckle and down onto the concrete below, rolling around in visible discomfort from the high impact fall. With a number advantage in play, The Masked Superstar would unleash punishment to Booker T in the corner only for Jordan to nail Booker with the Blackout, that in just under a minute had taken Team Al-QaeDAH off their feet and out of the ring.

- Triple H would then get the surprise of his life, as he would forcefully remove the mask off the masked superstar only for none other than Shawn Michaels to be standing in front of him. Before Triple H had time to react though, HBK would nail Toni Storm square in the chin with the Sweet Chin Music! After connecting with the kick, both Shawn and Triple H would start beating the crap out of each other in a slug-fest.

- With a window of opportunity having been presented, Lacey would shriek as Knobbs who would host his leader up into the air and use her as a weapon by powerbombing her on top of Toni Storm and despite feeling some of the force, Lacey would back sure to hook Toni’s leg for the cover and achieve the three count and an important victory for Team Impact Zone.

Result: Team Impact Zone by pinfall (16:46) **¾

+ + + + +

We cut to the middle of the ring, where a man who had not been booked to compete tonight was standing in the ring with a microphone in hand. Chris Candido would look like he was very happy about something as he would address the fans.

y3b6H1i_JLEzcqkgbfogfDCUAooY0uJxr81kp1YmCBOtzUWgjyCLMtEqakt9pgI976BcJIdNP6QKHauhFDxO8rNKBrCN8BfH-U-4jFNReQ9_dihBZ8UBgiXjfdyEXIr4ntsCQAp0

Chris Candido: Ladies, ladies, ladies and perhaps a few gentlemen as well because I know that I am most certainly attractive to both genders, I give you a moment to look upon my beautiful body for a moment.

Candido would pose for the fans, and get a mixed reaction despite being a babyface.

Chris Candido: Now the fashion show has ended, I just wanted to come out and say a few words. The first words being that tonight’s pay per view has without a shadow of a doubt been a huge success, but we all know that without Double C - Captain Cool making an appearance it wouldn’t have been this perfect. Now I wasn’t booked to compete tonight - but that doesn’t mean that I haven’t made my marks. For this hot piece of ass, is the reason why that Roid Monkey Brian Cage is no longer employed by this company. Chris Candido is the man that put Brian Cage on the shelf. And you know what that makes me? That makes me the big dog!

Before Candido could say another word though, some very familiar entrance music could blast out around the arena..

...as none other than Roman Reigns would emerge from the back, and walk into the ring with a scowl on his face as he would wrench the microphone out of Candido’s hands.

Roman Reigns: The Big Dog? You are calling yourself the big dog, when you are more than aware that I am one of the newest members of the KSL roster? Chris Candido you must have a desire to be taught a lesson by the Big Dog himself. The man who as soon as he signed on the dotted line - became the number one guy in this company. But I am more than willing to give you a first hand experience, just so you fully comprehend what it means to be in the presence of the big dog.

Before Roman could say anything else, the titantron would go live as none other than General Manager David Arquette would appear on the screen.

David Arquette: To be the number one guy you need to be in possession of the KSL World Championship - and as much as I know that certain member of ‘The Black Hands’ are extremely pleased that you signed a contract with the best wrestling company in the Sim Universe, in order to be the best you gotta beat the best. And at this moment in time, you haven’t beaten anybody. Which is fitting because I have a major announcement I need to make.

Arquette has a big smile on his face, whilst Roman just looks annoyed.

David Arquette: This week on the fifth episode of Juiced we will have a ten-man battle royale featuring the top ten highest ranked male wrestlers currently signed to the KSL. Now these ten men will compete against each other, with the winner of the match earning entry into a future KSL World Championship title match at our next pay per view. This does mean that we will have a total of eighteen men who will not be taking part in our first battle royal. However, two weeks later - we will have a second battle royal to determine the second man who will take part in the KSL World Championship match - however, because I know that sharing too much information is bad for business - you will have to tune in to future episodes of Juiced to find out who will feature in the second battle royal.

Roman Reigns looks annoyed as he speaks up.

Roman Reigns: The Big Dog expects to feature in…

Roman would be cut off again.

David Arquette: Roman you are most certainly not in the top ten rankings - but if you want to know who is, then I will send you all to Alicia Atout in the bunker.

Roman looked furious, whilst Candido had already exited the ring as the feed would cut to Alicia Atout in ‘The Bunker’.

Alicia Atout: What an evening we have had so far - and with one final match yet to take place. After all the match featuring all our male talents have concluded I can now reveal our top ten ranked male stars - as decided by the powers that be that are ‘The Black Hands’.

Alicia would smile as she would look at sealed envelope and open it up live on air.

Alicia Atout: Ranking in at #10 Yoshihiko - up next in #9 Chad Gable - at #8 Orlando Jordan - following him after an impressive debut victory in the same match #7 Shawn Michales - followed by #6 Jeff Hardy, #5 Brian Knobbs and #4 William Regal.

Alicia pauses for a second and hands the paper to Bill Goldberg.

Bill Goldberg: Ranked in at #3 Chris Candio - ranked in the second highest position #2 Edge - but our number one ranked male after just one month in the new era of KSL #1 Cesaro.

Alicia Atout: You will all get to see all ten of these men compete in a battle royale on the next episode Juiced, with the winner guaranteed to be involved in the match that will crown our first KSL World Champion in the new era. But now - it is time for our main-event of the evening.

+ + + + +

2UAtd0HS5YYa632-EEIRKD1DSzZ4lv4_GHdWAJOiO7VYUPsWimz9EVMz0zTSnIuq-5-VYPwpFuD9MdgCJqmRVfEXqSoYLRadouxM1nT8DAonuMHBP0-XRtPzGLdfQR3YFlNHvUQp

KSL WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP - Triple Threat Match
wEFhzeFSToEiRO4KDW8y-CnyMd0MDPYM6ooBRA_eKtFnKpZG8t-nD9A5E7gncnfb81K1dJ85nntq9_sls5T4gi1geNP5BuNxVsqU923JHi32Rtd-BwRd40m0MP42h_XGZoCEyRul

- going into the match Anna Jay was most definitely seen as the favourite, having claimed singles victories over both her opponents, however the nature of a triple threat match meant that any sense of control wouldn’t be present in this contest.To make matters worse, Bayley and Sasha seemed to have come to an understanding as the pair would target Anna Jay from the bell and two of them would unleash a two-on-one assault before tossing Anna Jay through the ropes leaving Bayley and Sasha to battle amongst themselves.

- for quite a while Anna Jay wouldn’t be present in the ring, and it was uncertain whether she was actually injured or whether she had just been playing possum. Not that this would stop Sasha and Bayley as the two would beat the crap out of each other for a good while. It was only as they started to look tired on their feet that Anna Jay would get back involved in the action. Jay would connect with Scissors Kicks on both Bayley and Banks in succession, but as quick as she would connect with the brutal kicks she would also fail at pinning both her opponents - much to her total disbelief.

- the match would be reduced from three women to just two, when Anna Jay would nail Bayley with an Arm Twist Side Kick only for Sasha Banks to nail Anna with a Backstabber at the same time with Jay somehow overstretching herself to the point that when she tried to stand up she had collapsed and was unable to get up again. This would result in EMTs coming out to the ring, and actually removing Anna from the match by way of a gurney leaving just Banks and Bayley to fight for the right to become the champion between themselves.

- the main-event would get really spicy when Sasha Banks had decided to set up a number of tables in the ring, and for extra measure also involve a steel ladder. Banks would then setup Bayley with the intent of leaping off the ladder to take out Bayley once and for all. However, as Banks was about to leap off the top Bayley would be quick to clamber up the ladder and catch Banks off guard as she would entangle Sasha in a grip only to force the pair of them off the top of the ladder and shatter through a wooden table by way of the Rose Plant! Bayley would with almost her last breath drop her arm over Sasha for the pin and to claim the right as the first KSL Women’s Champion in the new era.

- the night would come to a conclusion with Bayley pulling herself somehow up to her feet and lifting the title belt above her head, as the fans were looking on in total disbelief and what an amazing night of wrestling they had just witnessed.

Result: Bayley by pinfall. (30:08) ****½

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ooooooooh Caaaaaanaaaaadaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
The fact that Candido is #3 is disgraceful! Chad Gable has some words to say!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Candido don't give a fuck about what Shorty G has to say :kawhi

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
You two are both in the battle royal, prove it then.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
bTahGZp.jpg

1txl0P1.jpg

Episode Five
[United Wireless Arena, Dodge City, Kansas]

After the first successful pay per view of the new era [Smark's House Party I] - we jump on the KSL Express and cross state lines as we head eastwards into Dodge City, Kansas. The first match we are promoting sees our new KSL Women's Champion Bayley go one-on-one against Team Impact Zone's leader Lacey Von Erich in a non-title match, although you can imagine that a win for Lacey could have ramifications for the rest of the division.

bjqib0I.jpg

The card is bolstered by two further singles matches, featuring four women who will make their Juiced debuts - Becky Lynn and Rhea Ripley both appearance in a Dark match prior to the PPV, but this will be both their first official live appearances.

dNrcyNM.jpg

4DJ5uva.jpg

Following the revelations of the match between Team Impact Zone and Team Triple H, it emerged that the Masked Superstar was none other than Shawn Michaels. It is clear that their is still heat between Michaels and Hunter, and so David Arquette and 'The Black Hands' have decided to give the fans exactly what they wanted this week.

W3U4mXs.jpg

Our main-event of the evening will see our top ten ranked male wrestlers: Yoshihoko, Chad Gable, Orlando Jordan, Shawn Michaels, Jeff Hardy, Brian Knobbs, William Regal, Chris Candido, Edge and Cesaro. All ten men going into the match knowing that the sole survivor will earn the golden ticket and gain entry into the match for KSL World Championship - at the upcoming PPV: BBQ Backslide.

sIMr720.jpg

No doubt, the evening will be full of surprises.

Reactions: Chris