Just gonna take a few shots and start this shit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
2008 PWI MOTY: WrestleMania XXIV - Career Threatening Match: Ric Flair vs Shawn Michaels
The crowd is obviously super into this, so they start it pretty basic with the crowd cheering everytime Flair does anything. Flair starts yelling at Michaels for calling him Old Yeller so Michaels slaps him so hard he bites his lip and it starts bleeding :mark: They keep going back and forth, and YOU THINK FLAIR IS GONNA GET THROWN OFF THE TOP BUT HE LANDS A FUCKING CROSSBODY FIRST TIME SINCE 1984 I ASSUME :mark: Michaels goes for a springboard moonsault on the outside, but Flair moves so Michaels lands sick af on his sternum on the announce table. JR brings up referee Charles Robinson being a huge Flair fan LIL NAITCH :mark: Flair’s offense really isn’t that great, he works the lower back okay, but I would have preferred him just go for the leg bc he was always better at that anyway. Michaels recovers and back drops Flair over the top rope, then Michaels hits a top rope moonsault to the floor that connects this time. Michaels starts doing his usual combo, but still selling his hurt ribs/back pretty well. He nails the elbow drop then slowly starts tuning up the band, but pulls up so Flair capitalizes and locks in the Figure-4, wow if only he’d worked the leg a little before this :hm: Michaels reverses the pressure to get out of it, then they try to do a bridge spot, but it doesn’t work, but they sell it well. Flair is able to hit a nice chop block, but Michaels reverses the Figure-4 into a small package for a two count, but then Flair is able to lock it back on. They work it for awhile until Michaels finally makes it to the ropes, really good job selling his desperation. Flair gets caught strutting and walks right into a sick Sweet Chin Music, but Flair is able to kick out at 2 as Michaels barely crawls over to him. Michaels yells at Flair to get up as he tunes up the band again, but Flair plays possum and catches him with a sneak low blow :mark: Michaels then catches Flair with his modified Figure-4, but Flair makes it to the ropes and takes off the bottom tunbuckle pad and catches Michaels with a thumb to the eye as the ref was putting it back on, then gets a close two count with a handful of tights. They have another chopping battle until Michaels is able to hit Sweet Chin Music out of nowhere again. Flair gets up and he’s already fuckin’ crying bc it’s over so Michaels does the “I’m sorry, I love you” kick for the win. Someone needs to stop cutting these goddamn onions in here, but I can’t help but point out that this wasn’t even the best match of the night. The crowd gives Naitch a standing ovation afterwards as he’s crying his eyes out, really great moment.

WON FOTY: UFC 86: Jackson vs Griffin - UFC Light Heavyweight Championship: Quinton Jackson (c) vs Forrest Griffin
They’re on their feet for most of the first round, each landing some good shots with Griffin more active, but he gets caught with a right hand and taken down by Jackson. Griffin’s defense is nice so he’s able to get out and they finish the round with a nice stand-up exchange. IDK who won that one tbh close af. Griffin catches Jackson with a nice leg kick early on to take him down in round 2, and he dominates Griffin for the rest of the round basically, almost getting a few submissions, but landing a lot of solid shots from full mount. Easy round for Griffin. They’re on their feet again for the whole third round, Griffin engaged more, but Jackson landed better shots so again a close round. Jackson comes out swinging in the 4th round and ends up on top after Griffin tries a desperation takedown. Griffin locks in a triangle choke from bottom, so Jackson goes for a powerbomb slam, but Griffin lets go of the submission to avoid most of the impact. Griffin got a nasty cut over his eye after the stand-up exchange to start this round. They exchange on their feet again for the last minute or so with Jackson getting a few more shots in. Super close going into the last round, Joe Rogan thinks Griffin is winning, but it’s close af. They fight standing up the entire 5th round as well, decent stuff with Griffin probably getting more in. Griffin ends up winning by decision with two judges scoring it 48-46 and one scoring it 49-46 for a super close fight.

WON MOTY: No Mercy - Ladder Match for the World Heavyweight Championship: Chris Jericho (c) vs Shawn Michaels
This video package showing this amazing feud :mark: Jericho comes out first even though he’s champion :no: This starts with just some great brawling, continuing on their hate-filled feud. Jericho’s heel work is great, as he stops Michaels’s comebacks before they can really start before bringing a ladder into play for the first time, but Michaels avoids it, only for Jericho to lock on the Walls of Jericho out of the ring. Cool spot where Jericho is trying to drag a ladder into the ring, but Michaels see-saw hits it into his face. Jericho goes for a catapult on Michaels into a ladder set up in the middle of the ring but Michaels catches himself and almost gets to the belt really quickly before Jericho knocks him off :mark: Michaels is able to comeback and starts working on Jericho’s knee after slamming a ladder onto it, and he keeps using the ladder pretty creatively to hurt Jericho’s knee. Jericho is able to kick the ladder right into Michaels’s face, and they bring up the eye injury Jericho had caused as Jericho slams the ladder down hard af on Michaels’s head JESUS! Jericho gets pushed off the ladder, but lands on his feet and forgets that his knee is supposed to be hurting I guess :side: Michaels sends Jericho over the top rope and then just throws a fuckin ladder at him from the ring :mark: Michaels sets up a ladder and strips the Smackdown announce table, but Jericho mets him on the ladder and both men fall through the table, so now Tazz and JR don’t have anywhere to sit the rest of the match. They keep going back and forth using the ladder in interesting ways in the ring. Lmao Michaels’s dumbass goes for an elbow drop on the ladder so he like breaks his arm, not the best spot they shouldn’t have forced that. Michaels tuning up the band while barely standing and leaning on the middle rope is awesome, and he just gets hit hard af with the ladder when he comes in for the kick. Jericho pins Michaels under the ladder and goes for the belt, but Michaels is able to lift it and push it forward so Jericho take a nasty bump to the outside. Michaels has a clear shot to the belt now, but Jericho barely gets in to save his title at the last second. They both end up on the ladder with Jericho getting trapped upside down on the ladder, but Lance Cade comes out to help Jericho so Michaels jumps down to take care of him with Sweet Chin Music, meanwhile Jericho recovers and they have this AMAZING sequence where both men unhook the belt and try and get it down before Jericho headbutts Michaels off and wins :mark: One of the better ladder matches of all time, definitely the best ladder match finish of all time tbh.

WON WMOTY: Survivor Series - WWE Championship: Triple H (c) vs Edge vs Vladimir Kozlov
So this was supposed to be a triple threat match with Jeff Hardy, but Hardy was “found unconscious in his hotel room” bc they thought a fake overdose angle was a great idea, so we’re just getting HHH/Kozlov supposedly. Lol this sucks ass, the crowd starts chanting “boring” and “we want Hardy” early af as they just do rest holds mostly with nothing of note happening at all. HHH starts getting something going, but the crowd is just booing like crazy still bc they don’t care at all. HHH goes for a Pedigree, but Kozlov cancels and lets HHH run right into his head which looks like it should break Kozlov’s neck, but it hurts them both. Kozlov’s offense is so meh, he just does the most basic shit that barely looks like it’d hurt. Kozlov works a bearhug for what feels like forever before HHH uses the “we want Hardy” chants to get momentum :lmao Tazz goes on record and says that Kozlov is gonna win the WWE title tonight :lmao HHH hits a Pedigree after reversing one move and both men are down. Vickie Guerrero comes out and says “I promised this will be a triple threat match, ladies and gentlemen HE’S HERE!” so the crowd thinks it’s Hardy, but instead Edge returns :lmao SWERVE I guess. Edge spears Triple H, but then Jeff Hardy comes running out to a huge pop and goes to hit Edge with a chair, but instead hits HHH, so he hits Kozlov too, but then gets caught with a Spear from Edge who covers HHH for the win. FUCK THIS CLUSTERFUCK BULLSHIT!

Reactions: Deezy

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Rampage really threw his trainer under the bus after that Griffin loss

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Almost been 10 years but still...

“I’m sorry; I love you” :dcry:mjcry

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I've watched so many Shawn Michaels matches and I just realized there's only two more left :(

Reactions: Cwalker

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
2009 PWI & WON MOTY: WrestleMania XXV - Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker
Video package HYPE! I love the Heaven vs Hell theme they have going on during the entrances. So obviously this is still amazing with Michaels using his speed and trying to outsmart Undertaker and Undertaker just trying to use his power to shut down Michaels, and the crowd is crazy hot the entire time. Michaels starts working on Taker’s knee, smart strategy taking the big man’s legs out from under him. Taker makes a comeback and does a lot of his usual moves that Michaels sells really well, makes them all look awesome. Taker goes for a Chokeslam, but Michaels reverses into a CROSSFACE :mark: I remember this being one of the first if not the first time this was used since Benoit. Taker is able to fight out and fuckin stand up in the hold and hits a sidewalk slam to break the hold. Michaels does his usual stuff now, but Taker sits up as he climbs the turnbuckle and we get this AMAZING COUNTER SEQUENCE THAT ENDS WITH MICHAELS IN HELL’S GATE :mark: Michaels gets to the ropes and they start to brawl outside, with Taker missing his leg drop on the apron allowing Michaels to go for a moonsault off the top rope, but he slips and Taker sidesteps it so he lands hard on the floor. Taker then goes for a plancha over the top rope, but Michaels PULLS THE FUCKIN CAMERAMAN IN FRONT AND TAKER MURDERS HIM AND MAYBE HIMSELF TOO :mark: Michaels literally drags the referee into the ring to try and get him to count Taker out lmao the desperation is real. Taker barely makes it in at 10 wow I wonder if he’s ever worked a count-out like that in his whole career. Michaels goes for Sweet Chin Music, but Taker counters with a fucking huge Chokeslam for a near fall :mark: They counter each others’ finishers again ending with Michaels hitting Sweet Chin Music out of nowhere for another near fall :mark: Michaels kips up but as he’s trying to get Taker up he gets grabbed by the throat and they have another AMAZING counter sequence with Taker hitting the LAST RIDE this time for 2 :mark: Taker gets really desperate now and goes up to the top rope, but misses a diving elbow drop. Michaels gets thrown out of the ring and tries to skin the cat, but TAKER CATCHES HIM AND TURNS IT INTO A TOMBSTONE BUT MICHAELS KICKED OUT AND I JUST HAD AN OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE ALONG WITH JR :mark::mark::mark: One of the best false finishes of all time. Taker takes the straps off and signals for the end, but Michaels reverses the Tombstone into this ridiculous tornado DDT that probably barely even connected but IDC EVERYTHING RULES IN THIS MATCH! Michaels goes up top and hits his elbow drop and hits Sweet Chin Music for FUCKING TWO AGAIN :mark: They have to use each other just to get to their feet, and then they trade strikes until Taker just says fuck this and lands a big boot. Michaels goes for a moonsault, but Undertaker was ready for him and catches him into a Tombstone for the win :mark::mark::mark:

WON FOTY: The Ultimate Fighter: United States vs United Kingdom Finale - Lightweight Bout: Clay Guida vs Diego Sanchez
They look super angry in the staredown, making hilarious mean faces. Sanchez comes out swinging and just starts MURDERING Guida with punches and knees, sending his mouthpiece flying. Guida recovers and hits a takedown though, and he lands some nice strikes but Sanchez gets back to his feet, and both guys are bleeding now, Guida’s nose might be broken. Guida gets rocked with a head kick, but somehow recovers and just eats so many strikes JESUS! Sanchez lands a takedown, and stays on top for the last moments of round 1, great shit that Sanchez won. Guida gets an easy takeown to start round 2 and maintains that for most of the round with both guys staying pretty active. Sanchez does land some sick elbows from the bottom that really hurt Guida, but Guida keeps mount. There’s blood fuckin’ everywhere as this round ends, easy win for Guida in that one. They’re on their feet for most of round 3 with Sanchez landing more shots. Guida goes for a takedown, but Sanchez takes his back instead only for his arm triangle to not materialize so Guida ends up on top. Sanchez tries to go for a Kimura, but it doesn’t work and Guida tries to end the last 10 seconds with ground and pound, but I’d still probably give the round to Sanchez, that one was closer though. I would have never thought this would go the distance after how fucked Guida was in round 1, but Sanchez still gets the victory by split decision.

WON WMOTY: Victory Road - Jenna Morasca (w/ Awesome Kong) vs Sharmell (w/ Sojournor Bolt)
FUCK THIS! Jenna enters the ring through the middle and bottom rope and the cameraman gets this great shot of her ass and that’s gonna be the only positive of this. This has absolutely no redeeming qualities, neither girl can sell and both their offenses are so bad, like Sharmell is wrestling in a goddamn dress WHY! Sharmell locks on a Camel Clutch and yells at referee Earl Hebner to “Ask her!” :lmao Sojo interferes so Kong chases after her, but they just run around the ring and nothing happens. Jenna can’t even make slaps look real UGH they do the spot where they roll over Hebner. Jenna pulls out part of Sharmell’s fuckin’ weave :lmao She gives it to Kong and Sharmell begs for it back so Kong punches her and Jenna shakes her ass on Sharmell as she pins her. After the match Jenna gets upset with Kong and delivers the weakest slap ever :lmao So Kong splashes her but once again FUCK TNA!

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Jimmy Snuka jr lost any chance he had in pro wrestling after he didn't catch Undertaker.

Reactions: Cwalker

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Jimmy Snuka jr lost any chance he had in pro wrestling after he didn't catch Undertaker.

Damn I completely forgot that was him :lmao

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Dat karma, remember I think it was you or deezy that's asked me to review that thots match in my random thread.

Now you had to watch. :evillaugh

Reactions: Chris and Deezy

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Dat karma, remember I think it was you or deezy that's asked me to review that thots match in my random thread.

Now you had to watch. :evillaugh
tenor.gif

Reactions: Chris and Crippler

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Aww son of a bitch

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
2010 PWI & WON MOTY: WrestleMania XXVI - No Disqualification Streak vs Career Match: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker
More video package HYPE! Michaels does Taker’s taunt to start off going way more fast paced than last year with Taker looking like he wants to murder Michaels and Michaels playing it cool. Taker goes for a Chokeslam, but Michaels gets out and they kinda tease all the bigger spots from early on in the match last year, but they get countered this time bc CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT :mark: Michaels keeps working Taker’s knee that he hurt while hitting Old School earlier, and Taker did a great job trying to keep it from Michaels, obviously MMA influences in his style now. Taker teases a big dive over the top rope, but this time Michaels bolts into the ring and takes out his knee again. They end up outside and Taker starts working over Michaels’s back, slamming him into the ring post and hitting his VINTAGE leg drop, but still remembers to sell the knee well. Back in the ring, Michaels locks in a real Figure-4 not his FAKE modified version, and they work that for a bit with Taker making AMAZING facial expressions. Taker is able to flip the hold over, reversing the pressure. Michaels hits a flying forearm but kips up RIGHT INTO A CHOKESLAM :mark: Michaels gets caught in a Tombstone, but reverses into a fucking ANKLE LOCK WITH A GRAPEVINE! Taker breaks the hold with some brutal kicks to the head and they end up back outside, Michaels tries a springboard moonsault, but Taker catches him and HITS A TOMBSTONE OUTSIDE THE RING GREAT CALLBACK TO LAST YEAR :mark: Taker rolls him into the ring after a bit, but only gets a two. Taker goes for a Last Ride, but Michaels counters into an awkward facebuster and they announcers can’t decide if it was Taker’s knee or Michael’s counter when it was obviously both. Taker locks in Hell’s Gate after blocking an elbow drop, but Michaels counters into a pin for a close two :mark: Michaels hits the first Sweet Chin Music for a close two so he goes for another, but Taker catches him and hits the Last Ride this time for his first close near fall. Taker still sells the knee as he throws Michaels outside and takes apart the AMERICAN NOT SPANISH announce table :mark: Taker tries a Last Ride through the table, but Michaels counters and hits Sweet Chin Music sending him onto the table so Michaels hits a MOONSAULT FROM THE TOP THROUGH THE TABLE LANDING RIGHT ON TAKER’S INJURED LEG :mark: Cole says Undertaker tried to crawl over the barricade WHAT he was obviously just using it to help him stand lmao Back inside the ring, Michaels hits ANOTHER SWEET CHIN MUSIC AND THIS WAS WHERE I REALLY THOUGHT IT WAS OVER LIVE FOR SOME REASON GREAT FALSE FINISH :mark: Taker reverses a fourth Sweet Chin Music with a Chokeslam, then a Tombstone for TWO :mark: Cole has got to stop calling these matches before the pin starts :no: Taker pulls his straps down, starts to signal for the end but stops as Michaels slowly uses Taker to pull himself up. Taker yells at Michaels to stay down, but Michaels mimics his taunt again and SLAPS the fuck out of him so Taker gets pissed and hits a awesome jumping Tombstone for the win :mark: Of course Cole doesn’t say it’s over for the actual finish, just all the other near falls :side: But this fucking ruled, I don’t think it was better than the first streak match, but they built upon it so much that if this one is worse it’s barely worse. After the match, Taker helps Michaels up and they shake hands and hug and the crowd gives Michaels a standing ovation goddamn I should not watch this and Flair’s retirement match so close together. Michaels yells out that he’s gonna drive his kids nuts in three weeks as he’s walking up the ramp :lmao fuck this I’m getting too emotional, YOU GUYS REALIZE HOW MANY GODDAMN SHAWN MICHAELS MATCHES I’VE WATCHED DURING THIS PROJECT AND NOW THAT’S ALL OVER :(

WON FOTY: UFC Presents: Aldo vs Faber - Featherweight Bout: Chan Sung Jung vs Leonard Garcia
HOLY FUCKING SHIT THEY JUST THROW PUNCHES AND KNEES AS FAST AND HARD AS THEY CAN THIS IS AMAZING :mark: They slow it down in a clinch for a bit, but Jung stays active and rocks him, but when he’s trying to finish, Garcia almost catches him in a submission. They keep swinging for the last minute AWESOME SHIT! I’d give it to Jung that round bc Garcia got rocked a couple times, but they both landed and ate so many fucking punches. BRO THE SECOND ROUND IS MORE OF THE SAME THESE GUYS JUST WON’T STOP SWINGING OH MY GOD GO WATCH THIS FIGHT RIGHT FUCKING NOW! At one point Jung does some ninja roll to take Garcia’s back, but Garcia is able to fight out and HOLY FUCK the crowd is loud af for this prelim fight. Garcia gets rocked against the cage, but fights out and the last 30 seconds is just them killing each other some more :mark::mark::mark: That round was way closer you could probably give it to either ngl, I’d maybe lean Jung though with the takedown, but Garcia may have landed more strikes, especially earlier on. I feel like the ref was kinda close to stopping it at the end when Garcia was eating punches, but I’m so glad he didn’t. They fuckin’ high five and hug before round 3 even starts I LOVE THIS :mark: I think the only reason they’re able to eat these punches is bc they’re only at 145 pounds, but holy shit this is so much fun. Round 3 is slower, Garcia lands more strikes, but Jung pushes forward more, they have a couple great exchanges in this round as well HOLY FUCK WHAT A FIGHT :mark: After the fight Garcia tells the camera that he broke his right hand lol Garcia wins by split decision, which means they probably gave him that second round but IDK I’d lean towards Jung, and the crowd boos but fuck them it was close af so I would accept the decision either way honestly. Garcia does win them back over by saying “i’m not a judge, I just give you guys the best fight of the night whenever I come out” :mark: Also his hand got fuckin’ broke in the FIRST round apparently.

WON WMOTY: WWE NXT - Kaitlyn (w/ Vickie Guerrero) vs Maxine (w/ Alicia Fox)
Alright fuck this but two seconds into the video Cole calls Vickie Guerrero the “Pat Summit of NXT” :lmao Vickie and Alicia are mic’d up and Vickie yells at Kaitlyn to wrestle with her sweatshirt on bc it looks better :lmao BRUH this is so trash, but the I forgot how AMAZING Cole and Josh Matthews shitting on how bad this season of NXT was :mark: Cole calls this the single worst segment of the show so far and they’ve sat through so much bad shit :lmao FUCKIN JOSH THEN SAYS HE’S A COLE MINER NOW BC HE AGREES :mark: They start talking about Eastbound and Down BRUH I’m dying I haven’t paid attention to one second of this match. Cole gets up and TAKES A FUCKING PHONE CALL DURING THE MATCH I”M DEAD MY GOD :lmao HE GIVES THE PHONE TO TONY CHIMMEL AND MATTHEWS IS LIKE “Who would wanna talk to Tony Chimel” :lmao Then Cole says BYE MOM! HE CALLED HIS MOM DURING A MATCH AND LET HER TALK TO TONY CHIMMEL :mark: Cole says there’s a reason this show is now on dot com as they botch like 8 moves in a row to get to the finish as Maxine wins with a roll-up. THIS WAS ONLY MISSING COLE’S GONG! Not gonna lie I was too busy trying to keep myself from dying during this commentary that I barely watched a second of the match.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Running up that Hill video package is top 5 all time

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Leonard Garcia was always gifted decisions.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
2011 WON WMOTY: Victory Road - No Disqualification Match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship: Sting (c) vs Jeff Hardy
Jesus Hardy barely stumbles into the ring during his entrance. Forgot about the purple Hardy belt these used for the TNA title for awhile :lmao Eric Bischoff comes out after the introductions and says that it’s a no DQ match now, which Hardy had prepared for but Sting didn’t, so Sting decks Bischoff. I assume he just came out here to whisper the new finish into Hardy’s ear. Hardy works throwing his shirt to the crowd for a bit before dropping it on the apron :lmao Sting hits a kick, two punches, and a Scorpion Deathdrop to win. Cool. The crowd chants bullshit and Sting is like “I agree” :lmao Hardy’s shoulders weren’t even all the way down on the replay.

PWI & WON MOTY: Money in the Bank - WWE Championship (Cena fired w/ loss of title): John Cena (c) vs CM Punk
The fuckin’ build for this still holds up amazingly :mark: Punk’s entrance pop is still great, but still doesn’t touch Cena’s HEAT :mark: Punk goes outside and chills with Colt Cabana during Cena’s entrance FUCK YEAH :mark: They start with some chain wrestling and the crowd chants “You can’t wrestle” so Punk makes them specify they’re talking about Cena, not him :lmao fuckin’ marks. This chain wrestling is pretty basic, but they’re working the crowd so well that basic is all they need. They go back and forth hitting mid-tier moves now with no guy keeping control for too long as King questions if Cena has any fans in the arena despite a “Let’s go Cena/Cena Sucks” chant just ending. Commentary honestly been atrocious, worse than I remembered. Wrestling still been good though as they brawl outside of the ring and we get a sighting of Hornswoggle’s GM podium :side: Punk has control now, working over Cena’s neck, but hurts his knee on a comeback attempt after kinda botched crossbody by Punk, but then Cena hits a suplex over the top rope on to the floor from the apron :mark: Cena now in complete control works over Punk’s back and upper body, before the crowd gives us some awesome “yay/boo” strikes until Cena keeps control with an abdominal stretch. Each guy goes for their usual combos, but they get countered until Cena starts to go for the Five Knuckle Shuffle, but Punk kicks him out of the ring and hits a nice suicide dive right in front of Cabana. Cena hits the Five Knuckle shuffle after a counter once they get back in the ring, def should have taunted the fans with it, not Punk though. Punk counters the AA with a roundhouse kick for a two count, crowd didn’t count along bc they’re ready for more fuckery. Punk goes for the GTS, but Cena counters with a fuckin’ gutwrench suplex. Punk is able to hit his knee/bulldog combo using the ropes instead of the corner, great shit. Punk keeps it up with a springboard forearm, some pre-”YES!” YES! kicks, but Cena reverses to the STF out of nowhere :mark: Punk gets a rope break and has a nice two count after another round house, crowd counted along that time. Cena catches Punk in a crossbody, goes for the AA, but Punk counters, goes for the GTS only for Cena to counter into the STF MY GAWD :mark: They tease Punk tapping for him to somehow counter into the ANACONDA VICE THAT THE FUCKING ANNOUNCERS FORGOT THE GOD DAMN NAME OF UGH! Cena fights out and hits a flash AA for TWO! This is when I realized they were doing some fuckin’ indy shit and I was getting lit af if I recall correctly. They each get some near falls off bigger moves now with both guys selling the match so well. Cena hits another AA for a fucking AMAZING false finish :mark: Cena goes for a Super AA, but Punk counters with a shit ton of elbows and then a FRANKENSTEINER off the top rope :mark: Punk is able to hit the GTS, but rolls outside the ring, and Punk sells the desperation really well. Mr. McMahon and Johnny fuckin’ Laurinaitis (haven’t seen him since his 1996 MOTY 8D) make their way down the ramp. Cena ends up locking in the STF so McMahon send Laurinaitis down to ring the bell for a Chicago screwjob, but Cena sees and decks Laurinaitis before telling McMahon he won’t win that way, but then he goes back in the ring just to get caught with a fuckin’ GTS and Punk wins with a huge pop :mark: Yeah I still love this a lot. After the match Punk celebrate, they tease an Alberto Del Rio cash-in, but Punk takes him out and leaves through the crowd, blowing a kiss at Vince. Such a magical moment to be a fan even if what comes after this was kinda disappointing.

WON FOTY: UFC 139: Shogun vs Henderson - Light Heavyweight Bout: Dan Henderson vs Mauricio Rua
Henderson catches Rua earlier and fucks up the side of his eye as Henderson keeps tagging him while Rua goes for takedowns. Henderson keeps control until he gets tagged by Rua who pounces on him, but Henderson recovers pretty quickly. Henderson easily won round one, but Rua got some nice shots in too. Henderson really pushes forward in round two, landing some bigger shots, but also eating a few. Rua pushes forward a bit too, but Henderson’s defense is much better and he turns it into a clinch that he controls. The ref breaks it up and we get a really cool exchange for the last 30 seconds or round two. Henderson lands a huge right hand a minute and a half or so into round three and has a chance to finish, but Rua recovers barely in time, and goes for a heel hook on Henderson, who fights out and both men ends up back up, but Rua is pouring blood at this point. Henderson hits some nice elbows, but Rua eats them in order to take Henderson down and get his back for a bit, but the round ends with them back in the clinch. Rua goes for the takedown early, but Henderson almost lands a crucifix, only for them both to fight back to their feet. Henderson lands a takedown into side control, but Rua’s ground defense was good enough to to allow them to get back to their feet. Rua rocks Henderson with an uppercut, and starts landing a lot more, and takes Henderson down and rains punches down on him from the full mount, but somehow loses it and Henderson ends up in Rua’s full guard, but on top as the round ends GREAT ENDING TO THAT ROUND :mark: Round five starts with Rua getting an early takedown into full mount again and Henderson eats a lot of shots, but protects himself enough to survive. Henderson really just survives that round on bottom, but he definitely won the earlier round to get the decision despite Rua’s stronger finish. Great fight for sure.

Reactions: Crippler

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock