Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
All up for you guys to decide, with the game in its current state my role isn't as useful anymore as it first looked on paper but ykno, it is what it is.
if you could do some work outside of your role it might help get you out of POE

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
if you could do some work outside of your role it might help get you out of POE
I'd love to but I already said, I'm caught up and there's not much for me to do but say that I agree with the POE most anyone has come up with.

I guess if we wanna indulge in a little self-meta, anyone wanting to call me scum would have to explain why during d2 I would pick to lynch OMB over CP when both look in equally bad shape and it looks like hard bussing both guys is the real move to make. Thing is if somebody asked me this question about themselves I'd discard it as self-WIFOM so I don't really expect anyone to answer this :draper2

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'd love to but I already said, I'm caught up and there's not much for me to do but say that I agree with the POE most anyone has come up with.

I guess if we wanna indulge in a little self-meta, anyone wanting to call me scum would have to explain why during d2 I would pick to lynch OMB over CP when both look in equally bad shape and it looks like hard bussing both guys is the real move to make. Thing is if somebody asked me this question about themselves I'd discard it as self-WIFOM so I don't really expect anyone to answer this :draper2

I'm not asking you to defend yourself lol

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
@Tweet what do you think of Ace's reads on you this game

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
but ya dinomass claim tomorrow seems fine, dont see any reason not to unless like haza said we have a smoking gun. and even then were getting close enough to the final baddies that we need to take info with a grain of salt as well

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Has Ace addressed Tweet at all since having him as his strongest town read?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
@Tweet what do you think of Ace's reads on you this game
You really gonna make me reread :tom:

I really only noticed me being his top town read early on after I made my little case on Poyser which seemed like a safe take at the time cause a number of people liked that post and read me town for it. I don't really know how his read has changed but let's say if he now wants to POE lynch me (does he? idk), that would seem a little like his read of me went with the flow of the game so to speak, and while it's not something I could really blame him for, it would appear to be the safe route to take.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Don't think Ace
You really gonna make me reread :tom:

I really only noticed me being his top town read early on after I made my little case on Poyser which seemed like a safe take at the time cause a number of people liked that post and read me town for it. I don't really know how his read has changed but let's say if he now wants to POE lynch me (does he? idk), that would seem a little like his read of me went with the flow of the game so to speak, and while it's not something I could really blame him for, it would appear to be the safe route to take.

I don't think he has really ever backtracked on the read but just started reading other's town instead with the rest of the game. Which kind of makes sense as the move if he needs to get your slot back in PoE (which he would as scum) but doesn't want to look scummy in doing so

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Perused through Ace's posts real quick before I leave work since there were only 20:

Yo.

Tweet is probably my strongest town read atm - regardless of whether that argument is valid or not the way it was constructed feels pretty obvtown.

Also didn't like how Poyser tried to OMGUS Tweet subtly so he's in the dog box for now.

Jeff kinda felt town earlier and I wouldn't be surprised if he is town but wrong on following Poyser. I've noted that he tends to follow and seek approval of Poyser/Odo/Magic type players a lot. ( :pals: ) Also Jeff's whole Chloe play was pretty Jeff-like either way so that doesn't really factor in for me.

Doddsy feels town to me following his most recent posts regarding the whole Poyser/Tweet situation which largely echo my feelings.

Smark probably town too for his tiff with Jeff cos I think he would have reigned it in if he had teammates and he doesn't feel like someone who would purposefully drive this sort of shit to get townpoints.

Like Raikkonen too fwiw. Just feels solid and genuine throughout the dayphase.

The new Mikey dude feels okay for now, Guts felt a bit tentative with his statements and reads so I don't want to go full scumread on him as I don't know him but I'm not comfortable with his play atm.

Odo and EV both null despite activity as I haven't really got vibes either way. And everyone else null too as they haven't done much or haven't piqued my curiousity.

Bolded part about Guts could possibly be relevant, moving on:

Seriously though good lynch. Not even gonna lie, I probably would have fought the quick lynch of CP at least until he had a bit more time to do the readback he was claiming to do. Although that looked like a classic fake claim.

Agreed that OMB is the next target. Since if he is scum he 100% janitored and took the role, it is crucial that he can give the correct result for his track tomorrow. So yes, he should 100% track Haza imo.

For now I will give Guts a town lean alongside obv guys like Odo and Jeff. Not gonna explain why but thought I'd put it out there.

But here he gives Guts a town lean and says he's NOT going to explain why for...reasons?

There's a reason they're popular though.

I did give Guts a town read which isn't a regurgitation if that helps :draper2

Honestly we're just in a good place now. 2 scum down, OMB not looking good at all. Just one scumboi and 1 3P to go. The entire thread is currently in cruise control.

Uses that Guts read as an example of how he's NOT just regurgitating stuff.

I think you should elaborate on what made you read Guts at the time of the second post here @Ace Dalton

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think whoever is the last scum is gonna have serious issues creating mislynches from the current POE, so unless we made a major fukky wukky and miscleared somebody, they're really out of options, and if Ace is the last scum, just going along with the will of the majority if it suits his needs seems like the obvious move to make. So yeah, it's not a gotcha or anything but if it's him, this is exactly what he'd have to do to keep in the game.

Guts

Reaction score
i think it's a good chance at a win for mafia/sk tbh. if two town die tonight we're looking at 5/1/1, one mislynch and another 2 dead town and that's 2/1/1 and you're left no lynching and hoping sk and mafia take each other out. could potentially lose the game mislynching just once :lol

Reactions: Chris

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
This is what, n3?

Imagine being in that sorta position despite not mislynching even once so far :worried

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
We arent fucking losing this game im sick of town losing on this forum. If you're town just be smart, take your time, make sensible usage and trust the simple things that you can control. This shouldn't be difficult. Serial Killer is an issue but we can figure that out too

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Tbf I think we stand to win this game, none of the players remaining strike me as the impulsive or easily manipulable type that would just blow the game via a stray vote in Lylo/Mylo.

mikey damage

Reaction score
i'm a tremendous liar but i'm town here, so this in the bag. we're not losing (probably).

Status
Not open for further replies.