Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
12/4/1/1 probably

Which as I mentioned oughta mean the DV isn't scum so personally I'm clearing Chris on setup spec.

Guts

Reaction score
well 12/4/1/1 but yeah. we're at 7/1/1 right now if he's right which seems likely

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
It should probably clear him from being the SK as well cause I seem to remember reading a game hosted by Curry where he gave the SK a Loved perk allowing them to win a phase early, and the DV would essentially be the same thing. Wasn't Curry the one who had a look over this game? If so the DV is never the SK, period.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yea nobody ever said the split doesn't sound plausible, we're judging purely on play by now.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Don't care about the split he gave tbh as census can also be a claimable scum perk

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I slept for 14 hours :done

vote OMB

I think Hazas point against him is very good, looks a lot like "teehee we're totally not teamed" antics to me. CP kinda hasn't even really started playing yet which points to either having no time or being frustrated at having a weak team, which no offense but Flay and OMB would fit a team like that. Would like a claim from him but probably wouldnt blind lynch.

Reading through Tweet's posts now as well and this one caught my eye. He votes OMB and also points out that a scum team Ft. OMB would look worse for CP. CP was the executioner usable D3 onwards I think (?) so trying to maintain CP's life a bit longer wouldn't be a bad play but would he link CP here while voting OMB knowing that he'd have to stick with it once OMB flips scum?

Guts

Reaction score
i wouldn't really say he sold cp down the river in that post. i suspect there had already been discussion about cp before that too. he leaves it kind of open ended with saying he might just not have time and saying he'd like a claim but wouldn't blind lynch. far from damning for him either though

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
i wouldn't really say he sold cp down the river in that post. i suspect there had already been discussion about cp before that too. he leaves it kind of open ended with saying he might just not have time and saying he'd like a claim but wouldn't blind lynch. far from damning for him either though

I mean yeah but his options are kind of just "he either doesn't have time or he's on a scum team with OMB and Flay" and the latter proved true.

It's definitely not conclusive though bc those seemed to be the two options at the time and OMB is the one they'd get rid of first for multiple reasons not the least being the executioner shot.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I also said I wouldn't lynch CP without a claim, which is a pretty useless thing to say if I know he's just gonna claim VT.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
bored.gif

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Good stuff on the omb lynch

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
um, you do realise your making an argument FOR me here. If I've only played vs him as one alignment, surely that would make it easy to gauge if his reaction is similar or different than the samples i have, which are all town...

dinosaurs are not too bright sometimes I guess.
Something something I don't quite like about this post jeff

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Anybody have a read on Atticus? I didn't like his response to Raidokken asking why Chris/Jeff couldn't be town/town
This looks good for GUTS

Status
Not open for further replies.