Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Reaction score
This was my darkest loss. Hindsight is easy but yeah the signs were all there that Odo was SK and I didn't trust my gut. Even little details like him saying "If Haza is SK he outclassed us", I don't think he says that unless he knows i'm not the SK.

It's all easier in hindsight though. I definitely take responsibility for the loss, my hammer is what cost the game ultimately so it is what it is, thanks for the game and the HM Lethal which at least recognizes my effort despite the fact ultimately it didn't impact the outcome.
Honestly I was impressed you seemed to hone in on Odo so well. Wouldn't feel too bad if I were you tbh.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
This was my darkest loss. Hindsight is easy but yeah the signs were all there that Odo was SK and I didn't trust my gut. Even little details like him saying "If Haza is SK he outclassed us", I don't think he says that unless he knows i'm not the SK.

It's all easier in hindsight though. I definitely take responsibility for the loss, my hammer is what cost the game ultimately so it is what it is, thanks for the game and the HM Lethal which at least recognizes my effort despite the fact ultimately it didn't impact the outcome.

Don’t be hard on yourself - I don’t think many players are putting me away based on how the game went and Mikeys lack of fight. You played the last phase as well as you reasonably could have :pals:

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Don’t be hard on yourself - I don’t think many players are putting me away based on how the game went and Mikeys lack of fight. You played the last phase as well as you reasonably could have :pals:

I mean if I had just voted you and been stubborn I think it would have put Jeff in a position where he couldn't really do anything other than lynch you regardless of how much you were able to convince him you were town. I had an option if I wanted to take things into my own hands though which was to no lynch, tell Jeff I was shooting you and see if you survived the night. It would have won the game but I wasn't ballsy enough to push it through. Mikey's lack of fight made things tough but the reasons to vote for you over him were still there so can't really put it on him as he was the only one voting for you at the end of the day.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
But that’s just it - in a vacuum, there weren’t many reasons to vote me over him, especially when you add the last day, hence why you’re getting the praise for even making the read in the first place.

None of you could really shoot holes in anything I was saying - your read was in spite of the balance of play, not because of it

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Like if it’s lylo and I have even the slightest chink in my armour, I’m just going to lose. You were right to point out I had been careful in the game, and that was a good catch because I did a damn good job hiding it, but you weren’t ever able to sell Jeff on it

I guess if you wanna feel bad, that’s be the point. Being right is only a small percentage of it, being persuasive is the real art

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
But that’s just it - in a vacuum, there weren’t many reasons to vote me over him, especially when you add the last day, hence why you’re getting the praise for even making the read in the first place.

None of you could really shoot holes in anything I was saying - your read was in spite of the balance of play, not because of it

that was my main issue. I had underlying feelings you played this perfect and intentional, and there was a few small little flags, but nothing concrete enough that I could put it into words other then "Odo could be the SK because he played mostly perfect" which...well is a hard argument to lynch FOR if that makes sense? It was hard to dismiss Mikey's play day of, and while I understand the ninja/watcher argument, I've been burned by setup spec before so I'm a bit weary of lynching solely off that in end game. just bit me in the ass this time

Status
Not open for further replies.