Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'd really love to remove myself from POE rn but timing hasn't been kind to me this game and by now there's nothing left but to parrot. I guess my only request is to wait for my claim and decide whether you wanna keep me around or not afterwards.

Guts

Reaction score
mikey isn't mafia. also if chris were then that'd effectively be two investigation immune mafia. somewhat setup spec but further reason not to think it's him

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'd really love to remove myself from POE rn but timing hasn't been kind to me this game and by now there's nothing left but to parrot. I guess my only request is to wait for my claim and decide whether you wanna keep me around or not afterwards.
hmm would you say it's fair to say you've been in this exact position a few times over the last handful of games? I seem to remember you saying very similar things recently.

Whens the last time you were scum?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
mikey isn't mafia. also if chris were then that'd effectively be two investigation immune mafia. somewhat setup spec but further reason not to think it's him
Oh yeah you copped him and the GF has flipped.

Kek it's not Mikey then.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
hmm would you say it's fair to say you've been in this exact position a few times over the last handful of games? I seem to remember you saying very similar things recently.

Whens the last time you were scum?
Yeah I've not been into mafia a lot lately and found myself being unavailable for long periods of time while others figure out the game.

My last scum game was Norse Mythology, so just 2 games ago.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
In that game I was staying kinda low in the beginning and started open scumming in the later parts of the game, but FWIW I also did bring the line of "there's nothing to do but parrot" in that one (and maybe as town in AEW as well), it's just my mafia life at the moment. Arrive late to the party and nod along to what people have already figured out.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
^yeah looking at that now lol

Norse:
'Also sorry for not being around a lot, it's just that stuff goes down while I'm asleep or at work, and when I catch up I realize everything I wanna say has already been said by at least one other guy. It's as I said a couple phases ago, nothing for me to do but to parrot and to wait for stuff to... "

PARROT%20png.png

FWIW I can see you open wolfing a bit more as scum started to dominate that game. Unfortunately you can't really do that here if you're the last scum on the board lol so I don't really put much weight on that comparison.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Tweet in AEW:

"I mean fair, if you dont wanna put that much stock in the character confirm that's fine with me, it's just I don't have the patience to put in the kinda work that would get me actually town read on play so if I eat a lynch down the line so be it. "

This seems more like this game tbh. I don't think you actually feel bad about your current position as town atop of PoE at all, your post in the Norse scum game actually looking like you'd tried to fake showing that you give a little bit of a damn but i'm not getting that from you here or in the AEW game which helps me buy that you could be town at least a little

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think tweet is town but just a dino feeling :draper2

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Im not sold either way but I think I might not be sensing the wolfiness I sensed in norse simply because of the context of the game. I'd probably plump for Ace over him

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Does any of the scum flip talk about the dino bounty hunter? Would help figuring out ace

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Like if one of scum flip hints at the bounty hunter role that looks bad for ace dinobviously

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
NIGHT 1

View attachment 6336

Congratulations, you are Robert Muldoon, Bounty Hunter aligned. The game warden of the original park, your expertise in carnivores is second to none. You were always highly vigilant and concerned about the velociraptors, and when they escaped, it was your prime desire to hunt them down and kill them.

In this game, you have the following role:

3x Bounty Hunter (Your sole purpose is to hunt and kill The Big One. On any night, you may select a player to see if they are “The Big One.” If you are successful, you will kill her and win the game. However, you only have 3 attempts, and if you fail to locate her, she will kill you on the 3rd night. You are also able to win the game if you are the hammer vote on a lynch for The Big One – if she is lynched and you don’t hammer, you die)

You win when you are able to locate and kill The Big One.

View attachment 6338

Congratulations, you are The Big One, INGEN aligned. The original asshole, and affectionately known as ‘Clever Girl,’ you’re one dangerous bitch to be out on the loose.

3x Jailkeeper (You may target a player at night and protect them from killing roles but also prevent them from using their role/s)

You win when INGEN control the voting majority and other threats have been eliminated.

You are able to communicate in the following QT: :hayden3

View attachment 6350

Congratulations, you are Hamada, Dinosaur Protection Group aligned. You are the fearless leader of the ACU (Asset Containment Unit) whose sole job is try and recapture dinosaurs that have made a break for it. You were the one who realised, albeit too later, that the Indominus had the ability to camouflage.

2x Vigilante (You may target a player at night and kill them)

You win when all threats to the Dinosaur Protection Group are eliminated.

???

IT IS NOW DAY 2. WITH 14 ALIVE, IT TAKES 8 TO LYNCH
Deadline is 25 hours (when I'm home from work tomorrow)​

@Jeff Valley Driver Chloe was the "Big One" that Doddsy needed to kill as bounty hunter but no mention of a bounty hunter in his actual flip

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
All up for you guys to decide, with the game in its current state my role isn't as useful anymore as it first looked on paper but ykno, it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.