Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Oh that was after the first indy flip? Well ignore me then

Yeah the original split he gave had 1 Indy and he said it was "at the end of night" where Doddsy died as Bounty Hunter.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
@Odo well this has been easy so far. for indie, ive got it down Pto haza/tweet/mikey , i suppose can be chris but i think hjes last mafia (albeit u said u may have an idea of who it may be if he were to flip scum n not indy. what was that about) ?

OMB flipping scum pencilled Tweet in one as the last player for me.

It’s a Tweet ‘outsmart the room’ idea combined with the shitty execution you’d expect from OMB not having anyone around to help (and Ace / Tweet were conspicuous by their absence)

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
OMB flipping scum pencilled Tweet in one as the last player for me.

It’s a Tweet ‘outsmart the room’ idea combined with the shitty execution you’d expect from OMB not having anyone around to help (and Ace / Tweet were conspicuous by their absence)
pretty much exactly what I said a few pages back. I felt bad about that kind of lame spec so i'm glad you've said it too lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
pretty much exactly what I said a few pages back. I felt bad about that kind of lame spec so i'm glad you've said it too lol

It’s a valid point lol - OMB was clearly uncomfortable with what he was saying, but he’s always found faking difficult

One thing worth pointing out tho - don’t get comfortable cause 1 mislynch can have us in the shit. If I’m dead tomorrow, don’t rush - Tweet isn’t a solid direction like OMB was, so don’t sleepwalk into problems

Reactions: RDK

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I slept through another dayphase :done

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
It’s a valid point lol - OMB was clearly uncomfortable with what he was saying, but he’s always found faking difficult

One thing worth pointing out tho - don’t get comfortable cause 1 mislynch can have us in the shit. If I’m dead tomorrow, don’t rush - Tweet isn’t a solid direction like OMB was, so don’t sleepwalk into problems

yeah don't worry I don't have flay to contend with this time so i'll definitely be insisting we slow things down starting tomorrow

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
yeah don't worry I don't have flay to contend with this time so i'll definitely be insisting we slow things down starting tomorrow

Yeah SK might be hard to pin down but with 3 scum flips finding the 4th really shouldn't be hard. No quick votes tomorrow and make sure we've accounted for any info before moving on to someone.

Also we will probably be discussing for the entire length of a dayphase anyway before flips bc of time zones anyway :lol

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well if this night runs down the clock again I might be asleep at the start of day so don't see it as me ducking or anything.

FWIW I agree OMBs claim looks a lot like something he woulda come up with and botched by himself and it doesn't look great for me. I'm sorry I kinda just dipped after I spent d1 sussing people who turned out to be town, if I gotta eat this mislynch I guess that's just how things are. At least don't lynch me before I claim cause this role I got could still be useful.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also I agree with the collective POE except obviously I know I'm town, so from my POV the last scum has gotta be either Mikey or Ace. I feel like Chris has dipped much like myself but if Aces split is correct, 12/4/1/1 is probably not a split where scum have a DV on their side. If I had to pick a guy for the indy slot I'd say Jeff is the SK cause his sketchiness especially throughout d1 is exactly the kinda stuff that makes me go, well this doesn't look like normal town Jeff but it's also not so scummy it makes me wanna instalynch him, which balances out as an indy read.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Also I agree with the collective POE except obviously I know I'm town, so from my POV the last scum has gotta be either Mikey or Ace. I feel like Chris has dipped much like myself but if Aces split is correct, 12/4/1/1 is probably not a split where scum have a DV on their side. If I had to pick a guy for the indy slot I'd say Jeff is the SK cause his sketchiness especially throughout d1 is exactly the kinda stuff that makes me go, well this doesn't look like normal town Jeff but it's also not so scummy it makes me wanna instalynch him, which balances out as an indy read.
holding my thoughts on potential SK until we do mass claim but Jeff is certainly in the pool I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.