Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Reaction score
Poyser: null, no where near enough data for me so far

Chris: mixed feelings atm. didnt like the post where he basically just repeated everything. i dont hate that he's questioning me however, as questioning a stronger player is always a positive thing in my book as it shows some balls at least. So I guess null as well for now?

What about yourself, how do you feel about the players that have been active so far?

Why did the dinosaur's wife leave him?
He suffered from a reptile dysfunction.

cool cool. all i really have is Hank as town and minor sus on yourself. i guess i like poyser bringing up the hank read first. yeah it's an easy one to jump on now for others but it's usually a good sign if people are spotting likely townies like that. i'd like to see more from others though

Everyone so sus of my scum game, even after all this time.

I agree with Evans at the mo as well I'll sheep that read.

Also gonna slight town on Jeff cause I don't think he gives me town points early as scum as I'm generally pretty sus

not sure on this last point. in my experience people don't really think that deep into things as scum but maybe you know something i don't with how jeff plays

Guts

Reaction score
Null so far. I like that he analyzed the benefits of Doddsy softing from either alignments but he still came to a NAI conclusion so I can see the fence sitting EV mentioned there too.

kind of strange to call it fence sitting as the whole point was that i was surprised someone read an alignment from something that i don't deem to be indicative of alignment. hank himself even said the same and you've expressed a similar view. you gave him "the slightest of town leans if any" and even clarified you hadn't seen him as scum alluding further to the lack of reliability on that read. does that not also sound like fence sitting to you?

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Rawr whats up

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
kind of strange to call it fence sitting as the whole point was that i was surprised someone read an alignment from something that i don't deem to be indicative of alignment. hank himself even said the same and you've expressed a similar view. you gave him "the slightest of town leans if any" and even clarified you hadn't seen him as scum alluding further to the lack of reliability on that read. does that not also sound like fence sitting to you?

That's actually a fair point. I'd say it can be deemed "fence sitting" on Doddsy (my point could be as well as you stated) but the point of it wasn't really Doddsy and you did arrive at a read on Jeff from it.

Plus I do agree with you that easy town reads are a good thing to watch for as well and I still don't see how Doddsy's meta made Jeff give him the town read bc it still doesn't seem Doddsy-specific to me.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Christian Cage why would I respond to every single post when I've made it abundantly clear I wasn't opposed to the opposite view, and that I've already said, multiple times, the lean was tentative? Is there a reason your tunneling me since I've called you out for having regurgitated content? You seem to be trying to shade me at every opportunity now (tried to shade my input because of the pr, now trying to flip guts questioning of you into a suss of me because he has expressed that read). Sounds like your reaching, but unfortunately, your arms are t-rex sized.

in any case, I think you're being oddasaurus

vote chris

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Im just catching up now boys

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
@Christian Cage why would I respond to every single post when I've made it abundantly clear I wasn't opposed to the opposite view, and that I've already said, multiple times, the lean was tentative? Is there a reason your tunneling me since I've called you out for having regurgitated content? You seem to be trying to shade me at every opportunity now (tried to shade my input because of the pr, now trying to flip guts questioning of you into a suss of me because he has expressed that read). Sounds like your reaching, but unfortunately, your arms are t-rex sized.

in any case, I think you're being oddasaurus

vote chris

If that's the reason then I believe it, I just wanted to know why since you ignored that one and possibly missed my first question towards you earlier (or ignored that too which made me see a possible pattern). You usually don't let stuff go, you DO respond to everything even if it's to say something minor or repeat your point.

Flipping Guts question of me into a sus of you? I was already sussing you bc I don't understand how your read of Doddsy applies to his meta :lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If that's the reason then I believe it, I just wanted to know why since you ignored that one and possibly missed my first question towards you earlier (or ignored that too which made me see a possible pattern). You usually don't let stuff go, you DO respond to everything even if it's to say something minor or repeat your point.

Flipping Guts question of me into a sus of you? I was already sussing you bc I don't understand how your read of Doddsy applies to his meta :lol

I'm more saying from my POV, surely you can see it looks like you attempted to dodge his point and circled back to sussing me (which he had just done as well), which would look like an attempt at buddying :draper2

I dino a lot of dinosaur puns, I may be boned.

mikey damage

Reaction score
'ello, was not expecting this to be up already. someone mislead me.

this game is gonna be tedious. only know some of the usernames, and even if i do recognize them, i've forgotten all meta play. this is gonna have to be straight up unbiased scum hunting. i'm for it.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Hmmm I haven’t really minded Jeff’s posts but not sure I’m a massive fan of the chris vote

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Just 100 posts? Not bad. :bootynods

Let’s get to work.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
FWIW I'd say it's more towny than not that Doddsy came out early that he has some kind of hammering caveat, scum would probably try to hide it more often than not. But it's the slightest of leans if any, and the previous comments about Doddsy that I mentioned are obviously in my mind to. I don't remember if I've actually played a game with scum Doddsy though, I think he's been town every game we've played together

Null so far. I like that he analyzed the benefits of Doddsy softing from either alignments but he still came to a NAI conclusion so I can see the fence sitting EV mentioned there too.

You're sussing him for coming to an NAI conclusion on a point and talking about fence-sitting but the above post that you made could be framed with the caption "fence-sitting". Like you make a point and seemingly give Doddsy a town read but then the rest of the post proceeds to strip it back all the way until there isn't a read at all lol

mikey damage

Reaction score
is there a dark style that removes the banners? the curry skin is too bright

Status
Not open for further replies.