Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
FWIW I'd say it's more towny than not that Doddsy came out early that he has some kind of hammering caveat, scum would probably try to hide it more often than not. But it's the slightest of leans if any, and the previous comments about Doddsy that I mentioned are obviously in my mind to. I don't remember if I've actually played a game with scum Doddsy though, I think he's been town every game we've played together

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don't mean shutting me down. I mean that to me, it appears that you have made up your mind that Doddsy's action is town and that you're not overly concerned with it being a scum play.

I get your reasoning behind it, I just don't think it's compelling enough of a reason to suspect Doddsy any less than you did prior to the soft.

well fortunately there's tons of game for us to sink our dinoteeth in :)

it's as I said, tentative, but ill stand by the early read atm.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Is it? (not disputing, just curious to where you got that)

My point seems to be worded poorly, the actual actor role isn't as relevant as the roles focus around the hammer.

I think it's strange to ignore the possibility it being a scum or indie play to advertise the hammering caveat after the headaches hammering roles have caused. We have seen roles with impact on hammering be highly detrimental to town in the past two games.

It's not outlandish for a player who played in both of those games, as scum to decide to get ahead of it early and try and win some town points (which has worked from Jeff).

I'm not saying this means Doddsy is scum, to repeat - I don't think it's alignment indicative at all yet and we shouldn't be ignoring the possibility of him being any alignment yet.

Yeah there would be no real point in asking people to let him hammer as actor lol, he could just prove his role by voting and having the vote count not show it. The way hes softed implies He gets something positive from hammering

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
FWIW I'd say it's more towny than not that Doddsy came out early that he has some kind of hammering caveat, scum would probably try to hide it more often than not. But it's the slightest of leans if any, and the previous comments about Doddsy that I mentioned are obviously in my mind to. I don't remember if I've actually played a game with scum Doddsy though, I think he's been town every game we've played together

Not to sound like jerkodactyl, but you just puked up exactly what I already said and has already been discussed

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Yeah there would be no real point in asking people to let him hammer as actor lol, he could just prove his role by voting and having the vote count not show it. The way hes softed implies He gets something positive from hammering

Ah, silly of me, yeah - this makes perfect sense.

Either way, I still stand by my points around the hammering roles and the soft not being AI.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Not to sound like jerkodactyl, but you just puked up exactly what I already said and has already been discussed

I will refrain from stating opinions if they're not new then.

Also you didn't answer my question about how you read Doddsy specifically town for it bc as a generality it seems towny to me but from what I've heard about Doddy's scum game I'm less inclined to read him town for it but you seem to be more inclined bc it's Doddsy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I will refrain from stating opinions if they're not new then.

Also you didn't answer my question about how you read Doddsy specifically town for it bc as a generality it seems towny to me but from what I've heard about Doddy's scum game I'm less inclined to read him town for it but you seem to be more inclined bc it's Doddsy

My apologies not answering your question. I mostly meant that to me I don't really see scum Doddsy taking an unnecessary risk putting himself at the forefront of the conversation with a role. Doddsy is pretty good at slipping through the cracks as scum, so screaming you have a role from the rooftops doesn't really track as a scum move from him imo.

To play devil's advocate, however, I will say that I can't think of a time recently he's hinted at a role d1 as town. if anyone would like to look at the fossilized remains of previous games and has some data regarding that, would be happy to analyze.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh and @Christian Cage if you're going to say the same shit other ppl have said, you should preface it with I agree or I also think. or else, ya, I'm going to think you don't have your own things to say and are struggling for content :draper2

Don't be a repeatausaurus

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
What's up with all the puns Jeff

:bosque

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Oh and @Christian Cage if you're going to say the same shit other ppl have said, you should preface it with I agree or I also think. or else, ya, I'm going to think you don't have your own things to say and are struggling for content :draper2

Don't be a repeatausaurus

It would have hit more if I didn't ask the question to you about Doddsy's meta before the post you quoted :hayden3

My apologies not answering your question. I mostly meant that to me I don't really see scum Doddsy taking an unnecessary risk putting himself at the forefront of the conversation with a role. Doddsy is pretty good at slipping through the cracks as scum, so screaming you have a role from the rooftops doesn't really track as a scum move from him imo.

To play devil's advocate, however, I will say that I can't think of a time recently he's hinted at a role d1 as town. if anyone would like to look at the fossilized remains of previous games and has some data regarding that, would be happy to analyze.

And this still feels like a "general scum" read and not anything to do with Doddsy in particular to me tbh. What players would you say would take that unnecessary risk bc your "you have to realize the person at play matters too" comment still feels weird to me when I think most of us here try and slip through the cracks as scum without drawing attention early

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It would have hit more if I didn't ask the question to you about Doddsy's meta before the post you quoted :hayden3

And this still feels like a "general scum" read and not anything to do with Doddsy in particular to me tbh. What players would you say would take that unnecessary risk bc your "you have to realize the person at play matters too" comment still feels weird to me when I think most of us here try and slip through the cracks as scum without drawing attention early

me for example :heston

I'm always a punny guy though! My jokes are amazing and it's TOTALLY NOT role related

Guts

Reaction score
not to interrupt but is there any way of switching off the appearance of the hundreds of banners under people's user names?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
not to interrupt but is there any way of switching off the appearance of the hundreds of banners under people's user names?

Change the skin to "WS Curry" I think is the one that hides those

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Bottom of the forum, skin change to WS Curry

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

OFF TOPIC : there's a lil x below that list to compact it. you can also switch to WS curry or another ski where those are automatically taken off.

edit: ninjad by chris

edit : and EV :francis

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.