Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Jeff Valley Driver why the vote on Flay?

I know early votes are jokes but curious about what was funnier about voting Flay over anyone else

You're making the assumption that my vote is a joke here.

perhaps a few of you. i prefer the fresh shaved new face look though

why do you think it's towny to soft claim what it appears doddsy is soft claiming? i'd say it benefits mafia more to get that kind of info

From my pov there's only two reasons for Doddsy to hint/soft this early. 1 ) his role is helpful to town and he wants to ensure he gets to use it (or the reverse, hes an actor or hammerer or some shit and can only hammer) . 2 - setup his fake super early

Now obviously there's room for 2 to be possible, but I personally don't see Doddsy putting any sort of corsshairs on himself as scum this early in the game. Doesn't seem super valuable unless there's a jurrasic con at play here. which we have no evidence of obviously. Therefor , my conclusion is that it's more likely a towny move than a scum move.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I wouldn't read much from it other than the fact hammering benefits me in some way, I wouldn't say there's much alignment indicative about it. I'll say I can't skip any days or anything though if that's some concern, if there's a skip you can grill me all you like

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

From my pov there's only two reasons for Doddsy to hint/soft this early. 1 ) his role is helpful to town and he wants to ensure he gets to use it (or the reverse, hes an actor or hammerer or some shit and can only hammer) . 2 - setup his fake super early

Now obviously there's room for 2 to be possible, but I personally don't see Doddsy putting any sort of corsshairs on himself as scum this early in the game. Doesn't seem super valuable unless there's a jurrasic con at play here. which we have no evidence of obviously. Therefor , my conclusion is that it's more likely a towny move than a scum move.

Why aren't you considering the fact that he could have a scum role that benefits from hammering and his early, obvious soft is meant to make himself look townie?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I wouldn't read much from it other than the fact hammering benefits me in some way, I wouldn't say there's much alignment indicative about it. I'll say I can't skip any days or anything though if that's some concern, if there's a skip you can grill me all you like

Interesting.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

Just fwiw I agree with you mostly but I’m pretty sure I’ve seen one or two people make this play as indy before and if he’s some kind of hammer absorber then that can also be a pretty indirific role so I advise CAUTION

Guts

Reaction score
So you're implying it's not towny to soft that role because it benefits mafia to find out that info?

Surely they'd already have the info if Doddsy is scum, no?

i'm saying i don't read into it one way or the other. doesn't seem to be a tell at all to me.

if he's mafia he's just claiming a real role or soft claiming a fake. benefit being maybe people don't worry about him for a little while. if he's town he's just giving out kinda needless info but then i may have the wrong idea on what he's soft claiming so maybe i'm being too tough on him

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
EV seems DECENT so far

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Hank

I legit want to wagon flay yes, and that's all you really need to know atm.

Regarding Doddsy, reread my post, pter is obviously a possibility thats what he is doing, I made it clear it's a possibility, but that it wasn't the current conclusion im subscibing too.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
i'm saying i don't read into it one way or the other. doesn't seem to be a tell at all to me.

if he's mafia he's just claiming a real role or soft claiming a fake. benefit being maybe people don't worry about him for a little while. if he's town he's just giving out kinda needless info but then i may have the wrong idea on what he's soft claiming so maybe i'm being too tough on him

That fence doesn't look comfortable. Have you tried sitting on a chair?

Reactions: Alco

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
also @Guts were you on WF? :) Not sure if we've played together or not. Welcome back if so!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Just fwiw I agree with you mostly but I’m pretty sure I’ve seen one or two people make this play as indy before and if he’s some kind of hammer absorber then that can also be a pretty indirific role so I advise CAUTION

indeed, as I said in my original post, tentative read for sure. Did you know I was only friendly with 25 letters of the alphabet? I don't know why...

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Has flay even posted?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Hank

I legit want to wagon flay yes, and that's all you really need to know atm.

Regarding Doddsy, reread my post, pter is obviously a possibility thats what he is doing, I made it clear it's a possibility, but that it wasn't the current conclusion im subscibing too.

I mean, if you're trying to start a wagon then the reason why is pretty pertinent. It's also way too early into a 48 hour day to be wagonning someone with the intention of lynching. The only real reason to wagon right now would be to find out info as Flay hasn't posted yet, so there's no play to wagon from. I'm happy to be patient though :)

No, I saw the last part. You just seemed very quick to shut down that train of thought as not possible which doesn't make much sense considering the other two options you are suggesting it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.