Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Reaction score
You're making the assumption that my vote is a joke here.

From my pov there's only two reasons for Doddsy to hint/soft this early. 1 ) his role is helpful to town and he wants to ensure he gets to use it (or the reverse, hes an actor or hammerer or some shit and can only hammer) . 2 - setup his fake super early

Now obviously there's room for 2 to be possible, but I personally don't see Doddsy putting any sort of corsshairs on himself as scum this early in the game. Doesn't seem super valuable unless there's a jurrasic con at play here. which we have no evidence of obviously. Therefor , my conclusion is that it's more likely a towny move than a scum move.

he's not really putting crosshairs on himself though if he is scum, the opposite has been true

That fence doesn't look comfortable. Have you tried sitting on a chair?

i don't think there is anything in the soft claim to suggest alignment either way. i have reason to be cautious of easy town reads

is EV Jeff or someone else?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean, if you're trying to start a wagon then the reason why is pretty pertinent. It's also way too early into a 48 hour day to be wagonning someone with the intention of lynching. The only real reason to wagon right now would be to find out info as Flay hasn't posted yet, so there's no play to wagon from. I'm happy to be patient though :)

No, I saw the last part. You just seemed very quick to shut down that train of thought as not possible which doesn't make much sense considering the other two options you are suggesting it is.

show me where i shut anything down? I simply put in my two scents in , did you find them that smelly?

Last edited:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Tweet is duping????

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
he's not really putting crosshairs on himself though if he is scum, the opposite has been true

i don't think there is anything in the soft claim to suggest alignment either way. i have reason to be cautious of easy town reads

is EV Jeff or someone else?

I'm E-V / Mr Evans / Lethal Evans from WF.

Now obviously there's room for 2 to be possible, but I personally don't see Doddsy putting any sort of corsshairs on himself as scum this early in the game. Doesn't seem super valuable unless there's a jurrasic con at play here. which we have no evidence of obviously. Therefor , my conclusion is that it's more likely a towny move than a scum move.

show me where i shut anything down? I simply put in my 2 cents two scents in , did you find them that smelly?

The bolded above, shut down might have been strong but I don't think Doddsy's play is alignment indicative at all. We've also seen actors involved in the last two games one as town, one as scum. Both caused significant problems in the games for town and factor in the caveat Doddsy is softing, it seems a bit of a stretch you'd be quick to decide it's a town play and find it unlikely to be a scum play based off of so little.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean I think it’s pretty obvious from the soft he’s not an actor

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm E-V / Mr Evans / Lethal Evans from WF.

The bolded above, shut down might have been strong but I don't think Doddsy's play is alignment indicative at all. We've also seen actors involved in the last two games one as town, one as scum. Both caused significant problems in the games for town and factor in the caveat Doddsy is softing, it seems a bit of a stretch you'd be quick to decide it's a town play and find it unlikely to be a scum play based off of so little.

you have to realize the person at play matters too and i just don't personally see doddsy doing that without a masterplan :draper2 and I don't really agree me explaining my position is me shutting you down at all, but eh. I don't really hate this line of questioning regardless thought, hoping you are town so we can t-wreck together :)

Guts

Reaction score
i agree with poyser on hank for the record. this has been productive :)

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
you have to realize the person at play matters too and i just don't personally see doddsy doing that without a masterplan :draper2 and I don't really agree me explaining my position is me shutting you down at all, but eh. I don't really hate this line of questioning regardless thought, hoping you are town so we can t-wreck together :)

What about Doddsy specifically makes you think he wouldn't do it though? Bc the last few games I remember there being a few comments about him being really good at WIFOM and not it past him to make those plays as scum? What's the Doddsy meta here?

Reactions: Evans

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I mean I think it’s pretty obvious from the soft he’s not an actor

Is it? (not disputing, just curious to where you got that)

My point seems to be worded poorly, the actual actor role isn't as relevant as the roles focus around the hammer.

I think it's strange to ignore the possibility it being a scum or indie play to advertise the hammering caveat after the headaches hammering roles have caused. We have seen roles with impact on hammering be highly detrimental to town in the past two games.

It's not outlandish for a player who played in both of those games, as scum to decide to get ahead of it early and try and win some town points (which has worked from Jeff).

I'm not saying this means Doddsy is scum, to repeat - I don't think it's alignment indicative at all yet and we shouldn't be ignoring the possibility of him being any alignment yet.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

I don't mean shutting me down. I mean that to me, it appears that you have made up your mind that Doddsy's action is town and that you're not overly concerned with it being a scum play.

I get your reasoning behind it, I just don't think it's compelling enough of a reason to suspect Doddsy any less than you did prior to the soft.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler