Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
If I seem tunnely maybe it's bc you accused me of regurgitating things by quoting a post I made right after asking you a specific question that hadn't been mentioned before (ayy an original thought) but you quoted the one after it instead and didn't answer my original question until I asked it again? So yeah I think it's sus you picked one post to talk about me regurgitating things while ignoring one right before it specifically quesstioning you.

I'm more saying from my POV, surely you can see it looks like you attempted to dodge his point and circled back to sussing me (which he had just done as well), which would look like an attempt at buddying :draper2

I dino a lot of dinosaur puns, I may be boned.

He made a good point, I agreed with it. I was already sussing you before he said he was sus tho so idk how it'd be buddying

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
is there a dark style that removes the banners? the curry skin is too bright

OFF TOPIC: if you mean the banners under users on the left, should be a button (x) you can press to collapse it.

Reactions: mikey damage

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
You're sussing him for coming to an NAI conclusion on a point and talking about fence-sitting but the above post that you made could be framed with the caption "fence-sitting". Like you make a point and seemingly give Doddsy a town read but then the rest of the post proceeds to strip it back all the way until there isn't a read at all lol

Yeah it was mostly bc i ISO'd his posts after Jeff asked thoughts on him, EV had just made a post saying he called a post "fence-sitting" earlier and that one caught me eye as possibly more. Guts already pointed this out and I agreed with him.

And that post which was REPEATSAURUS-like apparently was in addition to the one before it where I questioned Jeff's town read of Doddsy being meta-specific, I was elaborating that I also thought it is a general townie move but from what I've heard about Doddsy it might not be.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
vote jeff

i think Chris is winning this argument tbh

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
What about Doddsy specifically makes you think he wouldn't do it though? Bc the last few games I remember there being a few comments about him being really good at WIFOM and not it past him to make those plays as scum? What's the Doddsy meta here?
FWIW I'd say it's more towny than not that Doddsy came out early that he has some kind of hammering caveat, scum would probably try to hide it more often than not. But it's the slightest of leans if any, and the previous comments about Doddsy that I mentioned are obviously in my mind to. I don't remember if I've actually played a game with scum Doddsy though, I think he's been town every game we've played together

Like these posts were within 5 minutes of each other and the second one mostly stemmed from me thinking more about my first post and why Jeff's read seemed weird.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
And for that matter I still don't think Jeff has elaborated on the Meta Doddsy read? He said he can't see Doddsy bringing attention on himself but when I asked who he thought out of us WOUlD do that as scum, he only named himself :francis

mikey damage

Reaction score
stating the obvious stuff for my stream of consciousness;

jeff has a pun PR, which I assume is the jeff goldbrum character
doddsy needs to hammer
chris is a double voter

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Hank

I legit want to wagon flay yes, and that's all you really need to know atm.

Regarding Doddsy, reread my post, pter is obviously a possibility thats what he is doing, I made it clear it's a possibility, but that it wasn't the current conclusion im subscibing too.
@Christian Cage why would I respond to every single post when I've made it abundantly clear I wasn't opposed to the opposite view, and that I've already said, multiple times, the lean was tentative? Is there a reason your tunneling me since I've called you out for having regurgitated content? You seem to be trying to shade me at every opportunity now (tried to shade my input because of the pr, now trying to flip guts questioning of you into a suss of me because he has expressed that read). Sounds like your reaching, but unfortunately, your arms are t-rex sized.

in any case, I think you're being oddasaurus

vote chris

Jeff, what's changed from you definitely wanting to wagon Chloe to now wanting to wagon Chris?

If you really wanted to wagon Flay, I'm pretty sure you'd be pushing him a lot more and trying to convince others to join, especially if you had reason to like you've hinted at.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If I seem tunnely maybe it's bc you accused me of regurgitating things by quoting a post I made right after asking you a specific question that hadn't been mentioned before (ayy an original thought) but you quoted the one after it instead and didn't answer my original question until I asked it again? So yeah I think it's sus you picked one post to talk about me regurgitating things while ignoring one right before it specifically quesstioning you.

He made a good point, I agreed with it. I was already sussing you before he said he was sus tho so idk how it'd be buddying
What about Doddsy specifically makes you think he wouldn't do it though? Bc the last few games I remember there being a few comments about him being really good at WIFOM and not it past him to make those plays as scum? What's the Doddsy meta here?
FWIW I'd say it's more towny than not that Doddsy came out early that he has some kind of hammering caveat, scum would probably try to hide it more often than not. But it's the slightest of leans if any, and the previous comments about Doddsy that I mentioned are obviously in my mind to. I don't remember if I've actually played a game with scum Doddsy though, I think he's been town every game we've played together

looks like ive been ninjad already but i digress. factually you are correct. I still think it's weird a.f to suss me when you yourself admit you dont even have your OWN read of doddsy outside of what youve heard. But I'm at least more satisfied by how you got there. seems I may have jumped to conclusions myself.

unvote

edit: i forgot my pun, i dino why.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeff, what's changed from you definitely wanting to wagon Chloe to now wanting to wagon Chris?

If you really wanted to wagon Flay, I'm pretty sure you'd be pushing him a lot more and trying to convince others to join, especially if you had reason to like you've hinted at.

I was hoping he'd show up, or other would vote and get a meteor-reaction to see if we can get an easy read on him. got impatient with chris.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And for that matter I still don't think Jeff has elaborated on the Meta Doddsy read? He said he can't see Doddsy bringing attention on himself but when I asked who he thought out of us WOUlD do that as scum, he only named himself :francis

yeah I stand by that too :draper2 I see no reason why a guy like doddsy would bring himself to the forefront. like you agreed with my orginal point in the post you quoted my man :heston:

this is prehistoric news

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
So you wanted to wagon Chloe, a notoriously anti-town player known for trolling for a reaction test?

Vote Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.