Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
@Doddsy outside dinoyser what other reads u currently gots

Like Evans and Alco. Don't think you or smark are scum lol. Don't especially like odo at this junkture either but that's close ties to dinoyser, and just that they've connected themselves somewhat IMO.

Flay I'm uncertain, he's doing that thing where he asks about minor statements again which he did last game too

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
unvoted Guts because while the whole double voter spec is a whiff of fishy, he's looking better than Hank and Jeff at this point
Ah but you see it's not quite a prehistoric thing to me just yet. I'm only on page 3. So explanations would be nice.

As for Doddsy I see what you mean. Could be positive, could be negative. Best to judge him on play and decide whether to let him prove it then. Right now he's null.

I assume this was of the mindset of a policy lynch?

Is Jeff hitching a little too tightly to the Doddsy looks townish wagon. Because I think so

I will give a town read here for advising caution.
yah okay so what I got from the first 5 pages is that Jeff read Doddsy town for a soft a little too easily and a little too strongly which I'm inclined to agree.

not sus. but I think the people with the more balanced opinions look better from it - Hank, Poyser, Chris

Uh, first I look bad, now I look good. Which is it? You're also agreeing with points I made in the first quote here about Jeff around the Doddsy wagon.

You also give Poyser a town read before just accepting Tweets case and voting him lol.

Kinda read him as Town but not a bad case tbf

vote Poyser

You are all over the place wtih your opinions, reads and are contradicting yourself left, right and centre lol.

Anyone else want to give thought on this? I thought Alco was coming from a good point of view

Good point of view about Guts but you unvoted and haven't bothered to return there?

Im glad the Jeff vs Smark thing went on for so long

Means more pages i dont have to read

You're talking about doing a read back and highlighting posts but now you've just admitted to skipping pages here which sure isn't AI but considering you're flipflopping around on your suspicions / town reads, it just looks like you're trying to be busy and look like you're solving things.

vote Flay

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Like Evans and Alco. Don't think you or smark are scum lol. Don't especially like odo at this junkture either but that's close ties to dinoyser, and just that they've connected themselves somewhat IMO.

Flay I'm uncertain, he's doing that thing where he asks about minor statements again which he did last game too

quick follow up. fair point for you to feel about odo if you are getting those vibes off poyser. that being said, my headcanon had poyser/chris linked moreso than odo/dinoyser. thoughts?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Doddsy I'm mostly basing this on the way dinoyser picked Chris side and voted me rather quickly, part of me felt it may him trying to divert pressure away, but at the same time chris did a good job defending himself too (only wish he had kind of done more since tbh but eh) . I suppose it's probably a little too soon to talk about possible connections without flips :hmm:

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
quick follow up. fair point for you to feel about odo if you are getting those vibes off poyser. that being said, my headcanon had poyser/chris linked moreso than odo/dinoyser. thoughts?
I've not actually noted Chris much so far I can't remember what he's said regarding poy poy. I'd have to have a look back but am on the phone at the mo, will do so later.

To further on flay I don't mind the points Evans made there. One thing I have marked in his favour is that he was sticking up for Alco earlier who I said earlier I think is town

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

could you elaborate on this connection point? You’re a fellow that thinks about things in terms of scum motivation, what exactly is the thought process here?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
@Doddsy I'm mostly basing this on the way dinoyser picked Chris side and voted me rather quickly, part of me felt it may him trying to divert pressure away, but at the same time chris did a good job defending himself too (only wish he had kind of done more since tbh but eh) . I suppose it's probably a little too soon to talk about possible connections without flips :hmm:
Oh okay. Oh that was chris alright I had that as someone else in my head. Fair point but honestly I thought that was more you made yourself the easier target rather than poyser siding with chris

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Not gonna say Ace is town becasue I've not seen much from him but I'd have thought last game should have been enough to establish good guy based reads as being trash

they’re not tho, they’re actually a reliable way of catching scum if you can establish the read has no merit

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I've not actually noted Chris much so far I can't remember what he's said regarding poy poy. I'd have to have a look back but am on the phone at the mo, will do so later.

To further on flay I don't mind the points Evans made there. One thing I have marked in his favour is that he was sticking up for Alco earlier who I said earlier I think is town

eh I mean, some of EV's last point aren't super strong, and I'm getting buddying vibes timing wise. but i also see some weakness in flay so im a bit dinostuck here :hmm:

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
could you elaborate on this connection point? You’re a fellow that thinks about things in terms of scum motivation, what exactly is the thought process here?
It's just something I'd noticed. I noticed it earlier than the overt connection as you and him agreeing on the reads etc, based on tweets push on him earlier.

That is actually where my doubt in it lies is the motivation. In my head I know the overt link is dumb but to be frank with what I think is it's not that important to you and poyser as you'd be confident enough on a team to not worry about it that much. I know it doesn't really hold up yet, as obviously it's not a hard link as no one has flipped, nor will it necessarily hold if one does flip scum, but it's just what in feeling at the moment.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh okay. Oh that was chris alright I had that as someone else in my head. Fair point but honestly I thought that was more you made yourself the easier target rather than poyser siding with chris

yeah I don't really have an argument against, a very fair dinopoint

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Tbh Evans doesn’t really have a track record of surgical killshot cases - I’m inclined to focus more on the coherence and productivity

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Honestly I'm kind of surprised I'm the only one that's mentioned poysers entire defence to the main points against him had been overtly avoiding it and then saying he doesn't remember tweets point so it probably wasn't good rather than actually addressing it

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
the irony of me being the only one claiming thus far is not lost upon dinome either :heston

Status
Not open for further replies.