Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
It's just something I'd noticed. I noticed it earlier than the overt connection as you and him agreeing on the reads etc, based on tweets push on him earlier.

That is actually where my doubt in it lies is the motivation. In my head I know the overt link is dumb but to be frank with what I think is it's not that important to you and poyser as you'd be confident enough on a team to not worry about it that much. I know it doesn't really hold up yet, as obviously it's not a hard link as no one has flipped, nor will it necessarily hold if one does flip scum, but it's just what in feeling at the moment.

I mean I have some understanding of this viewpoint, and while it’s largely true that if I am teamed with another strong player, I can overtly bully the game, I’m still creating problems for myself I don’t need for basically no gain? Like if I can defend against any pressure that comes as a result of that link, surely it’s fair to say I can defend myself in other scenarios too?

It’s self meta so probably dismissible but I’m more inclined to use that kind of play with a partner who struggles for content or just early game in general, like say smark than a guy like poyser

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
fwiw i feel the stronger play if odo/poyser we're dinoscum aligned would be to bus one another. thats like a garanteed ticket to end game for whoever does the bus :draper2

Reactions: Odo

Guts

Reaction score
unvote
vote poyser

i'd like to put it on record by the way that if poyser is mafia, i'm pretty certain chloe is too. their play around each other is strange to me

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I mean I have some understanding of this viewpoint, and while it’s largely true that if I am teamed with another strong player, I can overtly bully the game, I’m still creating problems for myself I don’t need for basically no gain? Like if I can defend against any pressure that comes as a result of that link, surely it’s fair to say I can defend myself in other scenarios too?

It’s self meta so probably dismissible but I’m more inclined to use that kind of play with a partner who struggles for content or just early game in general, like say smark than a guy like poyser
As I said definitely not a solid link. On the no benefit part I will play devil's advocate and say an alliance of you and poyser would pretty much be able to push through any lynch you want so there is a gain.

I'm not gonna push this theory obviously without any flip and without further actual warrant to it.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
fwiw i feel the stronger play if odo/poyser we're dinoscum aligned would be to bus one another. thats like a garanteed ticket to end game for whoever does the bus :draper2

I mean sort of. No point doing it until you’ve seen an indy flip, but basically yeah

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
As I said definitely not a solid link. On the no benefit part I will play devil's advocate and say an alliance of you and poyser would pretty much be able to push through any lynch you want so there is a gain.

I'm not gonna push this theory obviously without any flip and without further actual warrant to it.

have you ever seen me go all out to secure mislynches early as scum tho? My MO is to sow mistrust and push it with the invisible hand, I don’t really like to get blood onmy hands until I know I can wash it off

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean sort of. No point doing it until you’ve seen an indy flip, but basically yeah

for sure, I'm more saying you guys agreeing with each other early, if you were on a dinoteam, would be something youd probably try to avoid to a degree. just judging by how you acted in the scum QT last game and put priority on distancing. not to mention a few games back you yourself were worried about both yours and his thoughts alligning too early. therefor I just don't see it as a smart play for you guys to actively agree with each other as that is going to cause some suspicion (and it already has)

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Day 1 Vote Count

Poyser (5) - Tweet, Haza, Flay, Doddsy, Guts
Ace (2) - Poyser, Odo
Chloe (2) - Jeff, Hank

With 18 alive, it takes 10 for majority
If you lads could be so kind to pop in "unvote" it would be less confusing for the vote counts :cool:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
vote poyser

dino claim time boss

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
for new ppl OT :

Doddsy
Odo
Chloe B = flay
Jeff Valley Driver = jeff/jeffatron
TKOK
Alco
Poyser
PHEN0M = nom
Tweet
CraigPelton = cp
Ace Dalton
Hank = EV
Raidokken = HAZA
Christian Cage
Atticus Fetch = OMB
Demo God = SMARK
mikey damage
Guts

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
have you ever seen me go all out to secure mislynches early as scum tho? My MO is to sow mistrust and push it with the invisible hand, I don’t really like to get blood onmy hands until I know I can wash it off

It ain't based off meta or anything in freely admitting it's based off nothing pretty much except paranoia and perpetual suspicion.

Especially after last game were you threw me for a loop

Reactions: Odo

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Well, this was a productive convo

happy to add Doddsy to my town column cause I’m such a GOOD GUY

Status
Not open for further replies.