Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeh I'd reinforce my read of him as well (bahhhhh) , I'm not really seeing any dinoshit in those answers

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
@Guts did you ever play on WF? If so, what was your name?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
unvote
vote poyser

i'd like to put it on record by the way that if poyser is mafia, i'm pretty certain chloe is too. their play around each other is strange to me

I'm keep this in my dinobank for later, as I feel it will require more thoughts when and if we get a flip

Guts

Reaction score
i've played a few of you before. i just want one freebie so if it's okay with you i'd like to keep my playing history to myself

Reactions: Odo

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
mystery returner is mysterious. what a dinomystery. i dont hate it

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
i've played a few of you before. i just want one freebie so if it's okay with you i'd like to keep my playing history to myself

sure, why not :)

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Would :mark: for Titania

probs not psychotic enough tho

Guts

Reaction score
I'm keep this in my dinobank for later, as I feel it will require more thoughts when and if we get a flip

well we could discuss now as it's pretty relevant to both votes on chloe and poyser. i just thought it was strange how easily chloe gave poyser a town read merely for advising caution on doddsy. he later backed that up but subsequently voted him based on the strength of tweet's case i think it was.

poyser on the other hand commented a couple of times on chloe not posting, originally alluding to that potentially meaning he may be scum before then bringing up an example of chloe doing the same as town and getting lynched for it. he also hasn't seemed to interact with chloe since he has turned up which seems odd to me when he was anticipating his entrance

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I would be pleased to get dinoclaims off ace and poyser at least and perhaps make a decision from there. we still have over 12 hours but we should probably start getting our shit together here

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I would be pleased to get dinoclaims off ace and poyser at least and perhaps make a decision from there. we still have over 12 hours but we should probably start getting our shit together here

Why Ace but not Chloe?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like Evans and Alco. Don't think you or smark are scum lol. Don't especially like odo at this junkture either but that's close ties to dinoyser, and just that they've connected themselves somewhat IMO.

Flay I'm uncertain, he's doing that thing where he asks about minor statements again which he did last game too
Not entirely sure how I’m linked to Odo other than him literally just saying we have similar reads recently

fwiw I don’t really have an opinion on Odo atm, but his OMB vote concerned me. I’m disregarding it for now because he agrees with me on ace (and did on tweet as well)

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Honestly I'm kind of surprised I'm the only one that's mentioned poysers entire defence to the main points against him had been overtly avoiding it and then saying he doesn't remember tweets point so it probably wasn't good rather than actually addressing it
But then I did address it in my very next post y’idiot, I was obviously taking the piss :heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
unvote
vote poyser

i'd like to put it on record by the way that if poyser is mafia, i'm pretty certain chloe is too. their play around each other is strange to me
So you think as teammates he decided to give me a town read and then immediately change his mind and then vote me? :pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.