Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’m leaning toward Tweet being too imprecise to be scum atm

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
:tom:

HE CANNOT DELIVER THE GOODS

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Feel kinda weird because I kinda have a tonne of town reads and no out and out scum read

CP’s posts haven’t been good tho, just lazy really. His last one just says he’d like to see jeff’s flip but we should do other stuff but like jeff is basically the only one he’s mentioned lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Tho I will say I don’t really buy Ace’s read on tweet at all either :hmm:

Alco

Reaction score
to use Odo's words, Ace's post felt like a lot of word salad to me

Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ye fuck it on reflection CP can try and catch up better whenever he’s next around, ace is more actively off to me

vote ace

Reactions: Odo

Guts

Reaction score
Yea it was only the read on omb really , but who am I to call him a liar that a team didn't him that. His post didn't seem panicky either. If we're dismissing coaching I don't see a newer scum player going through the trouble of asking for a read on omb, getting impatient, n doing the work himself. Logically id say that's Dino town behavior thinking more on it

no need to treat me as inexperienced by the way. i've played mafia before so i'm not new to the game or scum. do with what what you will :)

i've liked doddsy's posts, both originally when the stuff about his soft was being discussed and his recent posts also. agree on his point with respect to tweet's original case on poyser

I've liked your approach to things. Especially the bolded. However I feel at this point the whole Doddsy thing may be redundant, would you agree?

And how do you feel now about it?

i would yeah. i think i was starting to think the same by around that time too

I got no-sold fairly candidly by the entire thread :lelbron

ironically the one person who did respond was no sold by you :(

i feel pretty good about tweet, raidokken, hank, demo god, doddsy and atticus. struggling to pick through the rest at the moment.

Guts

Reaction score
Also Jeff's whole Chloe play was pretty Jeff-like either way so that doesn't really factor in for me.

would you elaborate? i'm pretty sure someone said earlier how jeff had done those kind of plays largely as mafia previously

Ace

Reaction score
would you elaborate? i'm pretty sure someone said earlier how jeff had done those kind of plays largely as mafia previously
Jeff is generally someone who often overthinks and tries to make plays rather than try to use what's in front of him.

This is a general trait of his from my experience and I don't think it is alignment indicative.

Ace

Reaction score
Also zzz at the "argument" against me.

I'm far from the only person who thought that Tweet's post which I quoted looked good and logical.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Ye fuck it on reflection CP can try and catch up better whenever he’s next around, ace is more actively off to me

vote ace

Ok, we’re in pretty much the same lane this game, that’s 3/3 on reads I agree with, ace was my other guy lol

Reactions: Poyser

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Also zzz at the "argument" against me.

I'm far from the only person who thought that Tweet's post which I quoted looked good and logical.

the GOOD GUY curse strikes

Status
Not open for further replies.