Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
:heston

I laughed at that. I'm waiting for you to finish your readback but I'm less convinced by you than I was in previous games.

Chloe B

Reaction score
:heston

I laughed at that. I'm waiting for you to finish your readback but I'm less convinced by you than I was in previous games.

Was a double entendre

- It was hard to jump on posts knowing a bunch of pages had past

- Watched a bunch of Sophie Dee videos amd ejaculated

Chloe B

Reaction score
Yes I have finished both

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Maybe it could be interesting now?
Frankly I got no idea about what's going through OMBs mind most of the time and his reads seem mostly based on feelings, he doesn't play the game as analytically as most others here do so I don't think questioning him on reads and such is gonna be very fruitful.

:pals:

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
It’s more to point out that you are voting me based on pretty much nothing despite agreeing with my reads tbh
I agreed with 2 out of 3 reads of yours at the time, I really don't get your point here. Are you saying I gotta disagree with you all the way or else my vote doesn't count or something?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also saying I'm voting you based on nothing is pretty absurd, I made an early argument against you and lotsa people seemed to think I had a point so this just seems like an attempt at marginalizing that.

Alco

Reaction score
I'm struggling with Jeff. He's kinda all over the place and he makes some leaps sometimes that I wouldn't attribute to someone who's scum.

But he also comes across as a bit opportunistic, which flags me a bit. I think he was kind of like this in his last scum game as well :hmm:

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Opportunism isn’t a scum trait just ftr

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Well, exclusively a scum trait would be more correct

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
^Its this post in particular, the points feel well thought out and reasoned, and don't feel like the sort of arguments a scum player would make pretty much out of the blue.

Obvtown is probably the wrong term, I just mean I read him very firmly as town based on his posting so far.
But the post has largely been debunked.
what exactly is well thought out about using a joke he didn’t understand to make up a shit comparison lmao

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm struggling with Jeff. He's kinda all over the place and he makes some leaps sometimes that I wouldn't attribute to someone who's scum.

But he also comes across as a bit opportunistic, which flags me a bit. I think he was kind of like this in his last scum game as well :hmm:
Yea same, I got no idea what to think of him rn, he seems towny at a base level but there's certain things I just can't wrap my head around, like him going to the reaction vote well again, and also turning around on me vs Poyser when he initially agreed I made a good point.

....dare I say the I-word here? :worried

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
But the post has largely been debunked.
what exactly is well thought out about using a joke he didn’t understand to make up a shit comparison lmao
You're focusing on the unimportant part of that post tho, I already admitted that "is Tweet duping" stuff was a crap point from my side.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also saying I'm voting you based on nothing is pretty absurd, I made an early argument against you and lotsa people seemed to think I had a point so this just seems like an attempt at marginalizing that.
I’ve already forgotten what the point was tbh so probably wasn’t good

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I agreed with 2 out of 3 reads of yours at the time, I really don't get your point here. Are you saying I gotta disagree with you all the way or else my vote doesn't count or something?
No, but it’s weird you would largely agree with me (you say 2/3 like it’s nothing, but they’re literally the only reads your presented) so it’s kinda weird that I would be the one you would want to push over everyone else in that scenario

not to mention you now seem unsure of jeff, and don’t think we are aligned and yet your entire point on me revolves around the jeff and Chris interaction being t/t, a point you don’t seem to be considering

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
No, but it’s weird you would largely agree with me (you say 2/3 like it’s nothing, but they’re literally the only reads your presented) so it’s kinda weird that I would be the one you would want to push over everyone else in that scenario

not to mention you now seem unsure of jeff, and don’t think we are aligned and yet your entire point on me revolves around the jeff and Chris interaction being t/t, a point you don’t seem to be considering
Well you say 2/3 is so much in agreement that I basically can't sus you so would you agree if anything we're being equally hyperbolic right now?

The below is... actually a fair point. Hm.

Status
Not open for further replies.