Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Basically whenever I make a read that you have made before me you say I'm sheeping you is my point.
It’s more to point out that you are voting me based on pretty much nothing despite agreeing with my reads tbh

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He has zero respect for me and it's hitting my last nerve.
He’s just one guy man, can’t you play and jist largely ignore him unless you think he’s scum?

Ace

Reaction score
Yo.

Tweet is probably my strongest town read atm - regardless of whether that argument is valid or not the way it was constructed feels pretty obvtown.

Also didn't like how Poyser tried to OMGUS Tweet subtly so he's in the dog box for now.

Jeff kinda felt town earlier and I wouldn't be surprised if he is town but wrong on following Poyser. I've noted that he tends to follow and seek approval of Poyser/Odo/Magic type players a lot. ( :pals: ) Also Jeff's whole Chloe play was pretty Jeff-like either way so that doesn't really factor in for me.

Doddsy feels town to me following his most recent posts regarding the whole Poyser/Tweet situation which largely echo my feelings.

Smark probably town too for his tiff with Jeff cos I think he would have reigned it in if he had teammates and he doesn't feel like someone who would purposefully drive this sort of shit to get townpoints.

Like Raikkonen too fwiw. Just feels solid and genuine throughout the dayphase.

The new Mikey dude feels okay for now, Guts felt a bit tentative with his statements and reads so I don't want to go full scumread on him as I don't know him but I'm not comfortable with his play atm.

Odo and EV both null despite activity as I haven't really got vibes either way. And everyone else null too as they haven't done much or haven't piqued my curiousity.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Don't like this vote at all cause that's straight OMGUS at this point in time.

:heston

This sentence has made me chuckle. Not gonna comment on the whole argument I think it's best we move on :pals:

Hmmm, I dunno none of this sits right. Push on Tweet is shortsighted and pretty poor at this JUNKture. Tweet unlikely to come out and overtly push Poyser day one if he's scum. Poyser should know that. The point Tweet presented initially was also a fair one even if it did come apart a bit later, at the time he made it, it was fair and that's really the crux of the matter, that Poyser is OMGUSing him off it.

Don't like this at all cause of it's obvious poorness, as Jeff even admits. If Poyser is scum, Jeff isn't though. As he's not gonna straight sheep that obviously, surely.
Tweet has pushed me early as scum before tho. And indy

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yo.

Tweet is probably my strongest town read atm - regardless of whether that argument is valid or not the way it was constructed feels pretty obvtown.

Also didn't like how Poyser tried to OMGUS Tweet subtly so he's in the dog box for now.

Jeff kinda felt town earlier and I wouldn't be surprised if he is town but wrong on following Poyser. I've noted that he tends to follow and seek approval of Poyser/Odo/Magic type players a lot. ( :pals: ) Also Jeff's whole Chloe play was pretty Jeff-like either way so that doesn't really factor in for me.

Doddsy feels town to me following his most recent posts regarding the whole Poyser/Tweet situation which largely echo my feelings.

Smark probably town too for his tiff with Jeff cos I think he would have reigned it in if he had teammates and he doesn't feel like someone who would purposefully drive this sort of shit to get townpoints.

Like Raikkonen too fwiw. Just feels solid and genuine throughout the dayphase.

The new Mikey dude feels okay for now, Guts felt a bit tentative with his statements and reads so I don't want to go full scumread on him as I don't know him but I'm not comfortable with his play atm.

Odo and EV both null despite activity as I haven't really got vibes either way. And everyone else null too as they haven't done much or haven't piqued my curiousity.
Huh

what about tweets play has you thinking he’s obvtown specifically?

Ace

Reaction score
Huh

what about tweets play has you thinking he’s obvtown specifically?
I'm voting Poyser cause in my estimation Chris/Jeff is likely town/town but his post where Poyser voted Jeff, saying that "Chris is winning this argument" comes across as him wanting to sell that interaction as necessarily town vs scum which seems like instigating to me. Also a smaller reason is him asking nobody in particular if I'm "duping" which a) idk what that even means and b) reminds me of another game (I think Whodunnit) where he as scum randomly asked questions about other people that were supposed to make them look sus, like "where did Tweet go?" when I hadn't posted for an hour or two.
^Its this post in particular, the points feel well thought out and reasoned, and don't feel like the sort of arguments a scum player would make pretty much out of the blue.

Obvtown is probably the wrong term, I just mean I read him very firmly as town based on his posting so far.

Chloe B

Reaction score
I think Guts' vote is one to look into though, because it looks like a vote to lynch?

Then it was followed by

Which, um, okay? Why is that a good reason to vote someone @Guts ?
vote guts

Anyone else want to give thought on this? I thought Alco was coming from a good point of view

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’ve got someone else in mind too, just ftr

Chloe B

Reaction score
Im glad the Jeff vs Smark thing went on for so long

Means more pages i dont have to read

Alco

Reaction score
Anyone else want to give thought on this? I thought Alco was coming from a good point of view
I got no-sold fairly candidly by the entire thread :lelbron

Alco

Reaction score
Hey Chloe, I'm noticing a lack of aggression in your posts that I saw in your previous town games, any thoughts on that?

Alco

Reaction score
I'm also seeing nothing wrong with Tweet's play, so I won't be voting him.

I'll have to unvote tho and go another avenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.