Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Chloe B

Reaction score
ah good, everyone asking everyone else for their opinions on the next page, I've just given mine

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Chloe B

Reaction score
cool cool. all i really have is Hank as town and minor sus on yourself. i guess i like poyser bringing up the hank read first. yeah it's an easy one to jump on now for others but it's usually a good sign if people are spotting likely townies like that. i'd like to see more from others though

not sure on this last point. in my experience people don't really think that deep into things as scum but maybe you know something i don't with how jeff plays

kind of strange to call it fence sitting as the whole point was that i was surprised someone read an alignment from something that i don't deem to be indicative of alignment. hank himself even said the same and you've expressed a similar view. you gave him "the slightest of town leans if any" and even clarified you hadn't seen him as scum alluding further to the lack of reliability on that read. does that not also sound like fence sitting to you?

I've liked your approach to things. Especially the bolded. However I feel at this point the whole Doddsy thing may be redundant, would you agree?

Hmmm I haven’t really minded Jeff’s posts but not sure I’m a massive fan of the chris vote

And how do you feel now about it?

Chloe B

Reaction score
ooh, wagon on Jeff heating up on p8 and I'm inclined to agree

Chloe B

Reaction score
So you wanted to wagon Chloe, a notoriously anti-town player known for trolling for a reaction test?

Vote Jeff

Did you want a claim from him at this point?

Chloe B

Reaction score
Lowery Cuthers , DNP aligned

flavor says im a tech operator of the theme park and i like puns. pun pr- vt.

barking up wrong tree fellas.

Hmm okay

I actually think fence-sitting is often towny behaviour in that it shows uncertainty which is more likely to come from a town player who can't see the landscape of a game like scum can.

I just find it a little odd that you seem to be joining in on Evans suspicion of that behavior while clearly doing it yourself lol
You're down to lynch Jeff like a quarter of the way into the phase rather than doing other things? :deandre

You seem to be subtly defending Jeff staunchly here. Do you think he's town?

Chloe B

Reaction score
This is one of those cases where I think it's more likely a town!derp because I think scum!Jeff would be more careful than this

Let's not go down this road either

You do realise you're hitching yourself to the Jeff is Town wagon right?

I also notice that you didn't claim your role. You're at enough votes for a full claim. Why would you be happy to throw out your flavour, but not your role?

You're also notorious for refusing to claim over what you perceive to be trash cases against you, especially day one.

What's the change of mindset here @Jeff Valley Driver?

Ya he did claim

Keep the same energy towards yourself like you do me when I miss out on things in the thread son

Chloe B

Reaction score
I'm voting Poyser cause in my estimation Chris/Jeff is likely town/town but his post where Poyser voted Jeff, saying that "Chris is winning this argument" comes across as him wanting to sell that interaction as necessarily town vs scum which seems like instigating to me. Also a smaller reason is him asking nobody in particular if I'm "duping" which a) idk what that even means and b) reminds me of another game (I think Whodunnit) where he as scum randomly asked questions about other people that were supposed to make them look sus, like "where did Tweet go?" when I hadn't posted for an hour or two.

Kinda read him as Town but not a bad case tbf

vote Poyser

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Day 1 Vote Count

Tweet (3) - Poyser, Doddsy, Jeff
Jeff (3) - Odo, Hank, Guts
Poyser (3) - Tweet, Haza, Flay
Guts (1) - Alco

With 18 alive, it takes 10 for majority​

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
:kobe

Jeff, Smark, take a corner and settle it down. Clearly there's beef involved, but leave it for other avenues, please.

Smark, it's unfortunate you're in this mindset atm, I'll give you some chill time (we still have 24+ hours of day) if you're still wanting to rep out.

Status
Not open for further replies.