Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Oh you said I was scum, ok

short answer is I don’t have a clue, why don’t you tell me what the similarities are?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think that's the game i repped in as scum and we finished that phases dinoinnit?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Poyser

tag.PNG

This is the evidence I found, and it's not super compelling (not a fossil that was worth digging). I'm also personally not really getting the same vibe from you as that game (just based on entrance too and general attitude). SO yeah, gonna have to get further explanation from Tweet. (ps: i didnt dig THAT , mostly looked up poyser+tweet+read and a few other things and this post is really the only one that stuck out).

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Anywho I'm going to be a dinasshole and

vote tweet

Yes I'm voting with a former scum lean, oh well. Fact of the matter is, I can't read tweet well lately at all anyways, poyser can. Also poysers explanation is logical re tweet n I don't really have viable counter points other than early similar thought n him voting poyser for voting me, which I can't take as an objective point as its tainted by me being the target of poysers vote.

Tl:dr poyser points good, me follow
So you're now voting me cause Poyser put a spin on a post of mine which made you go from "this post is great" to "this post is meh". This is Meme Wars all over again except I'm not even the indy this time.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I dunno, what did I say in meme wars? Was I town or scum I don’t even remember lmao
Basically whenever I make a read that you have made before me you say I'm sheeping you is my point.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yea it's Meme Wars all over again and Jeff is going along with this stuff again, fun times.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So you're now voting me cause Poyser put a spin on a post of mine which made you go from "this post is great" to "this post is meh". This is Meme Wars all over again except I'm not even the indy this time.

Well let's not get dinomite crazy here, there's a ton of time and I'm in no hurry. I did like the post but I have to admit to myself my initial reaction may be tainted. Poyser wagon died down as did mine. You have to realize also from my p.o.v if poyser susses you n brings a case, and earlier in the day odo also implied he didn't like a certain post, I can't really ignore that :draper2

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Don't tell me your going to go into dinopression already from some light pressure :/ I thought we were men here not a bunch of cryalotpusses

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
PLEASE DINOT GET UPSET IT WAS A JOKE BTW

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Tbh you turning around on me like this with the only explanation being "well but Poyser and Odo~" seems pretty opportunistic while also letting others bear the responsibility of the result if this ends up being a lynch. Problem is finding who is using whom here among Poyser and Jeff.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Tbh you turning around on me like this with the only explanation being "well but Poyser and Odo~" seems pretty opportunistic while also letting others bear the responsibility of the result if this ends up being a lynch. Problem is finding who is using whom here among Poyser and Jeff.

So now me and poyser can't be aligned eh? Dinomite stuff

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So now me and poyser can't be aligned eh? Dinomite stuff
I'd like to think you guys wouldn't start the game by one voting the other followed by gradually moving to the same side of things in such a transparent fashion.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Poyser is Jeff turning around on me like this any sort of red flag to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.