Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think tweet prob the best direction atm and I think we are kinda lacking one right now

tho I will say I think CPs few posts are pretty crap as well

• Angry
Reactions: CraigPelton

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Has flay still not posted? He was chatting up a storm in the discord earlier. Maybe jeff was onto something :worried

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think tweet prob the best direction atm and I think we are kinda lacking one right now

tho I will say I think CPs few posts are pretty crap as well

Agreed but willing to give him time to show up at night (as he usually does).

Re tweet imma have you hold my hand again and walk me through the boneyard of explanation. Assuming u felt his vote on u is scummy n his attempt to shade odo was no Bueno

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Has flay still not posted? He was chatting up a storm in the discord earlier. Maybe jeff was onto something :worried

Imma lol if so. It's true he was is discord for a while. Good old dinocord spec

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Is it possible Flay hasn't been on the site to know the game started and missed Lethal's post about it bc it was in the tenable channel :heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Agreed but willing to give him time to show up at night (as he usually does).

Re tweet imma have you hold my hand again and walk me through the boneyard of explanation. Assuming u felt his vote on u is scummy n his attempt to shade odo was no Bueno

Ye I just don’t really buy him. I don’t believe he votes me after sheeping 2 of my reads just because I voted you saying Chris was winning the argument lmao. He’s acting like I said one of you was definitely scum or it couldn’t be t/t when I never said any such thing. I also think using my joke post that he self admittedly didn’t understand the meaning of against me and actively comparing it to another game (where by the way, I was distancing from my teammate lmao, which he’d know isn’t the case here) despite there being absolutely zero parallels between either of these things is :swaggyp

but also ye going on at Odo over and over for something Odo didn’t actually say, having “missed” odo’s posts that actually did address the situation is eh. Like at one point he gave odo shit for not explaining himself, but yet he already had earlier. If tweet is town and actually trying to figure out Odo’s alignment, would he have not gone back and read his posts?
I mean surely you do that before pushing someone like Odo right?

Reactions: Evans

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh! While ur here poyozaurus initial assessment of guts as well

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Like I'm struggling with him on alignment, and he's clearly a player from the jurassic era of some sort?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Oh! While ur here poyozaurus initial assessment of guts as well
My GUT says he’s town but that’s mostly a vibe read currently. He’s obviously experienced but idk he seems quite calm and prodding and not afraid to interact so :draper2

none of his individual posts stick out to me tho

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
My GUT says he’s town but that’s mostly a vibe read currently. He’s obviously experienced but idk he seems quite calm and prodding and not afraid to interact so :draper2

none of his individual posts stick out to me tho

Yea it was only the read on omb really , but who am I to call him a liar that a team didn't him that. His post didn't seem panicky either. If we're dismissing coaching I don't see a newer scum player going through the trouble of asking for a read on omb, getting impatient, n doing the work himself. Logically id say that's Dino town behavior thinking more on it

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Anywho I'm going to be a dinasshole and

vote tweet

Yes I'm voting with a former scum lean, oh well. Fact of the matter is, I can't read tweet well lately at all anyways, poyser can. Also poysers explanation is logical re tweet n I don't really have viable counter points other than early similar thought n him voting poyser for voting me, which I can't take as an objective point as its tainted by me being the target of poysers vote.

Tl:dr poyser points good, me follow

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ye I just don’t really buy him. I don’t believe he votes me after sheeping 2 of my reads just because I voted you saying Chris was winning the argument lmao. He’s acting like I said one of you was definitely scum or it couldn’t be t/t when I never said any such thing. I also think using my joke post that he self admittedly didn’t understand the meaning of against me and actively comparing it to another game (where by the way, I was distancing from my teammate lmao, which he’d know isn’t the case here) despite there being absolutely zero parallels between either of these things is :swaggyp

but also ye going on at Odo over and over for something Odo didn’t actually say, having “missed” odo’s posts that actually did address the situation is eh. Like at one point he gave odo shit for not explaining himself, but yet he already had earlier. If tweet is town and actually trying to figure out Odo’s alignment, would he have not gone back and read his posts?
I mean surely you do that before pushing someone like Odo right?
Oh okay, I got a few reads you also got which means I'm sheeping. No independent thought on my end whatsoever. Gotcha.
Isn't this the same kinda stuff you said when you were scum in Meme Wars?

The misunderstanding of those joke posts is a fair point, I already admitted that wasn't the greatest of arguments.

And I was talking to Odo and got an answer I can live with for now, if simply misunderstanding is scummy idk what else you want me to do if I cant even talk to people.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I dunno, what did I say in meme wars? Was I town or scum I don’t even remember lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.