Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Reaction score
that post was a joke lol

i mean yeah if it were a 50% shot you may aswell take it but that was never a serious suggestion

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You clearly have though, you think his preemptive reaction vote on Flay was bad, which is something I fundamentally agree with, but when Jeff did that same thing in... Star Wars? CK2? Not quite sure anymore - you defended him saying he wouldn't do that sorta trap vote again as scum after it got himself and Magic busted in WS Reloaded. What's different here?

Can you show me where I said anything about jeffs vote on flay being a reaction test? To my recollection, I voted him before he even said anything about that?

Spoiler: my vote has nothing to do with reaction tests

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Tweet gon be sad when he checks and realises he made up a case

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’m finally free from getting beat up and no one is here :francis

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm still here :cozy and I still would like those reads I asked you about.

I'm happy to chat too. Call me a sight for SAUR EYES

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
On what basis, you’ve only played against him as town

Seems FAKE
Odo this is pretty much the only explanation you gave that could explain your Jeff vote, your actual vote came without explanation so excuse a guy for thinking that this is your reasoning for it. If you tell me it isn't, feel free to gimme your actual reasons.

Guts

Reaction score
Anybody have a read on Atticus? I didn't like his response to Raidokken asking why Chris/Jeff couldn't be town/town

It seem like they were pushing hard for one or another maybe im wrong just doesn't feel like a town v town i can def admit if im wrong tho

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I'm voting you as I agree it seemed like you pitted Jeff and Chris up against each other and I didn't see you give any reason why it couldn't be a t/t debate. Tweet raised that point initially i think

But Jeff & Chris had already started their interaction and argument a couple of hours before Poyser voted.

My only question for Poyser is:

Just fwiw I agree with you mostly but I’m pretty sure I’ve seen one or two people make this play as indy before and if he’s some kind of hammer absorber then that can also be a pretty indirific role so I advise CAUTION

What changed your mind from agreeing with Jeff about Doddsy (which was the point of the Chris/Jeff interaction) to wanting to push that direction?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Odo this is pretty much the only explanation you gave that could explain your Jeff vote, your actual vote came without explanation so excuse a guy for thinking that this is your reasoning for it. If you tell me it isn't, feel free to gimme your actual reasons.

Odo quite clearly challenges Jeff about his thoughts on Doddsy and below, referencing Jeff claiming without 6 pages of refusal as he's known for.

I don’t think this holds water, might be scum that has a role like what I gave Evans in Norse
I’ve no real reason to vote Poyser tho

And you shouldn’t underestimate Flay either :draper2

Why are you so co-operative this game? Thoughts on tweet trying to get you to sus me when I don’t even have a stated reason for voting you (yet)

These are points I have also addressed with Jeff, so to suggest that Odo is voting Jeff without explanation or content to go from in the thread is highly incorrect sir.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
But Jeff & Chris had already started their interaction and argument a couple of hours before Poyser voted.

My only question for Poyser is:

What changed your mind from agreeing with Jeff about Doddsy (which was the point of the Chris/Jeff interaction) to wanting to push that direction?

I don't think he was instigating the interaction. Picking sides (I think X is winning this argument, vote: " is one way to instigate a resolution though.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What do you call a white knight with Odo on his shield?

An EVsaurus :jade

But seriously your knighting is noted. Now that were in the groove of things , and Odo is apparently no selling me, I'll move to you. current reads go

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I don't think he was instigating the interaction. Picking sides (I think X is winning this argument, vote: " is one way to instigate a resolution though.

What do you call a white knight with Odo on his shield?

An EVsaurus :jade

But seriously your knighting is noted. Now that were in the groove of things , and Odo is apparently no selling me, I'll move to you. current reads go
Are you jealous? ;)

In all serious though, when have I ever white knighted anyone?

:heston

I'm just pointing out facts on a case that looks shaky already and highlighting potential LIES

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

Nah, it’s better for me to put the ball in your court and see what you do if I refuse :draper2

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Raidokken

Meant to reply to your quote with "Right, I see what you mean now."

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Are you jealous? ;)

In all serious though, when have I ever white knighted anyone?

:heston

I'm just pointing out facts on a case that looks shaky already and highlighting potential LIES

I'm aware. And I do apologize if this came off as actual shade rather then a laugh. I don't think it's necessarily a BAD thing in this instance. I am aware of how you operate as scum. DINOMITE!

Status
Not open for further replies.