Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
I'm voting Poyser cause in my estimation Chris/Jeff is likely town/town but his post where Poyser voted Jeff, saying that "Chris is winning this argument" comes across as him wanting to sell that interaction as necessarily town vs scum which seems like instigating to me. Also a smaller reason is him asking nobody in particular if I'm "duping" which a) idk what that even means and b) reminds me of another game (I think Whodunnit) where he as scum randomly asked questions about other people that were supposed to make them look sus, like "where did Tweet go?" when I hadn't posted for an hour or two.
Gonna go ahead and say that I like this a lot.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
This is one of those cases where I think it's more likely a town!derp because I think scum!Jeff would be more careful than this
Ye think I agree with this lel

unvote

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I probably wouldn't touch Evans today, if he's scum he's more or less inevitably gonna slip down the line but so far this looks like pretty regular town Evans stuff. Jeff/Chris also strikes me as t/t tbh.

vote Poyser

So I agree with 2/3 of your town reads and me being the first one to read EV town btw but I’m your best option?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It was a joke because the new guy said danke

:francis I thought he meant Dank . like that weed is dank.

i meteor be an idiot.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'm voting Poyser cause in my estimation Chris/Jeff is likely town/town but his post where Poyser voted Jeff, saying that "Chris is winning this argument" comes across as him wanting to sell that interaction as necessarily town vs scum which seems like instigating to me. Also a smaller reason is him asking nobody in particular if I'm "duping" which a) idk what that even means and b) reminds me of another game (I think Whodunnit) where he as scum randomly asked questions about other people that were supposed to make them look sus, like "where did Tweet go?" when I hadn't posted for an hour or two.
Duping just means having 2 accounts :bosque

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Lol he clearly meant thank you in german and poyser was clearly making a joke based on that

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
this is the answer I wanted. Fantastic. opportunistic poyser = scummy poyser.

vote poyser

Jurrasic man I said to the leper.
Was it opportunistic? Was your wagon building before I chose a side?

Alco

Reaction score
I think Guts' vote is one to look into though, because it looks like a vote to lynch?

Then it was followed by
it's just a vote. apparently there were a few posts in the time before i actually posted that but he's not in any real danger of being lynched is he

Which, um, okay? Why is that a good reason to vote someone @Guts ?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Not entirely sure why I’m being voted, was nothing opportunistic about my vote at all as both wagons had like 1 vote each when I voted iirc? Tweets reasoning seems dumb, especially using a joke he didn’t understand against me and comparing it to when I was trying to sus someone randomly as scum. As if I’m gonna randomly try and start sussing somebody early in day whos not even posted yet :pogba seems fake

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I voted jeff because Jeff vs Chris was the spiciest thing going and j wanted to go deeper. Chris was making good points and j didn’t like jeff voting him as I thought he’d be able to recognise the scum hunting from Chris, even if it was at his expense

Reactions: RDK

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Not entirely sure why I’m being voted, was nothing opportunistic about my vote at all as both wagons had like 1 vote each when I voted iirc? Tweets reasoning seems dumb, especially using a joke he didn’t understand against me and comparing it to when I was trying to sus someone randomly as scum. As if I’m gonna randomly try and start sussing somebody early in day whos not even posted yet :pogba seems fake
I'm voting you as I agree it seemed like you pitted Jeff and Chris up against each other and I didn't see you give any reason why it couldn't be a t/t debate. Tweet raised that point initially i think

Alco

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.