Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
huh? no sir, I just saw you showed up and I want more from you. How could you have hit an nerve when you haven't been around for a few hours and have literally brought nothing new to the PTable currently?
Just showed up? I've been posted for 5 hours. You've responded to several of my questions? :kawhi

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And you should know better than anyone that Lethal starting this game roughly when you started yours meant I'd be out of it for most of that first 10 hours.

literally giving you the benefit of the doubt in that post jurassicfam

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Just showed up? I've been posted for 5 hours. You've responded to several of my questions? :kawhi

you asked questions earlier and went nowhere with them. I expect more from you yes, no nerve was stuck as you implied. no need for the attitude dinobud

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
you asked questions earlier and went nowhere with them. I expect more from you yes, no nerve was stuck as you implied. no need for the attitude dinobud
You literally implied cowardice. All the attitude that comes with that comes with that.

And what did you want to do with those responses? They were crap, but do you want to vote for you when I haven't finished reading and assessing?

Guts

Reaction score
OMB (as he's normally known, username changes and such) has also said multiple times that he purposely tries to change up his games regardless of alignment bc he doesn't like being predictable. I told him to do something last game we were scum together bc it's what people look for when reading him and he said he liked switching it up so take that for what it's worth :lol

I like this research though, what scum game was it that you looked at?

yeah the name changes didn't help

I think it was MTG. The town game i referenced was norse mythology for the record

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You literally implied cowardice. All the attitude that comes with that comes with that.

And what did you want to do with those responses? They were crap, but do you want to vote for you when I haven't finished reading and assessing?

Do you always get defensive over obvious sillyness? If you're getting triggered over posts clearly intended to make you post more I don't what to tell yeah. Sorry for having a read and a laugh I guess dino-grump

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
interesting.

well you've at least confirmed to me you have skill and understanding as well as willingness to ISO. Unsure if I'm convinced that your original flipped due to potential qt coaching, but I have no real way of proving or disputing that currently.

i do disagree on the smark read completely though. for me there's nowhere near enough evidence to make that call on him so i feel the blue is extremely generous (at this time) . just my 2 sense.

also no offence, but if you think tweet and I are this see through together, after playing together with us as scum, your radar needs adjusting my man.

it’s to show he’s my strongest town read right now and I think I’m becoming more comfortable with his meta.

It’s a reads list early D1, not a Bible yet

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You realise I was scum in that game :heston

Indeed you were.

Not enough of an argument to start coming at you as scum. Yet. Just giving my thoughts pal

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
it’s to show he’s my strongest town read right now and I think I’m becoming more comfortable with his meta.

It’s a reads list early D1, not a Bible yet

sure. Im simply stating I disagree with the read currently, nbd. I appreciate the doubling down though, useful as a bone to a dino. idk if thatsa pun man, but good enough.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Do you always get defensive over obvious sillyness? If you're getting triggered over posts clearly intended to make you post more I don't what to tell yeah. Sorry for having a read and a laugh I guess dino-grump
You know damn well cowardice or whatever the fuck you want to call it is my scum meta.

Don't play coy with me like that wasn't gonna snowball into bullshit.

And you clearly got triggered I said I touched a nerve so two can play that game, my friend.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Odo quite clearly challenges Jeff about his thoughts on Doddsy and below, referencing Jeff claiming without 6 pages of refusal as he's known for.

These are points I have also addressed with Jeff, so to suggest that Odo is voting Jeff without explanation or content to go from in the thread is highly incorrect sir.
Uhhh alright dunno how I coulda missed this. I guess that makes me wrong about him not explaining himself, though my point about him sussing Jeff for his herpderp reaction vote still stands. Cause that's something he stated explicitly even though it's apparently not the primary reason he placed his vote.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You know damn well cowardice or whatever the fuck you want to call it is my scum meta.

Don't play coy with me like that wasn't gonna snowball into bullshit.

And you clearly got triggered I said I touched a nerve so two can play that game, my friend.

well no, i was simply telling you you had struck no nerve. I literally just want you to post more. and of course its your implied scum meta, but it was obviously meant as putting fire under your ass bud. If I was actively sussing you, let's not kid ourselves, you would be well aware of it. I want more from you or I will get worried is all I'm saying dinobreh :draper2

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Uhhh alright dunno how I coulda missed this. I guess that makes me wrong about him not explaining himself, though my point about him sussing Jeff for his herpderp reaction vote still stands. Cause that's something he stated explicitly even though it's apparently not the primary reason he placed his vote.

Can you expand on the herpderp please? I’m on my phone and it’s something I’ve glanced over

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
well no, i was simply telling you you had struck no nerve. I literally just want you to post more. and of course its your implied scum meta, but it was obviously meant as putting fire under your ass bud. If I was actively sussing you, let's not kid ourselves, you would be well aware of it. I want more from you or I will get worried is all I'm saying dinobreh :draper2
In future reference let me post what I want and if it's not enough for you, just vote for me. You know hosting that last game that Grim pissed me off doing this very same thing. I was scum then, I'm town now, but you can't be using my cowardice meta 10 hours into a game. Especially when I'm clearly still posting. I disappear for a full day tag me and place a vote. Kthxbai. Don't @ me. There's nothing further to be gleamed from this.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But Jeff & Chris had already started their interaction and argument a couple of hours before Poyser voted.

My only question for Poyser is:

What changed your mind from agreeing with Jeff about Doddsy (which was the point of the Chris/Jeff interaction) to wanting to push that direction?
I don’t understand the question? Do scum not give real town reads or something?
Tbf I even said before I voted jeff that I didn’t mind his posts but didn’t like his Chris vote, and when I’ve been asked I said I liked the points chris was making. I’ve already answered this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.