Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
i don't think there is anything in the soft claim to suggest alignment either way. i have reason to be cautious of easy town reads
What about town leans? You don't think someone can have a town lean over little things?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I'm still here :cozy and I still would like those reads I asked you about.

I'm happy to chat too. Call me a sight for SAUR EYES

I just got back from bjj and have been dissolving in a bathtub

Don’t have any reads I’m putting my name to other than Evans atm

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I just got back from bjj and have been dissolving in a bathtub

Don’t have any reads I’m putting my name to other than Evans atm

thank you

Guts

Reaction score
on second thought atticus may just play like that

What about town leans? You don't think someone can have a town lean over little things?

sure but i wasn't really satisfied with the explanation in that particular case

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
on second thought atticus may just play like that

sure but i wasn't really satisfied with the explanation in that particular case

colour me curious. What drew you to that conclusion, did anyone answer you in thread? DINOT deny me this answer.

Guts

Reaction score
i read a few of his recent games. his posting in this is very similar to his last town game. he even did the exact same thing of saying two people were town/mafia. his posting was also fairly fluffy early on whereas I found a mafia game of his which seemed a fairly stark contrast. so maybe i don't have a full grip of his meta but i'd tentatively say he's more likely town than mafia based on that alone. i've probably gone too early with this though so wish i'd waited for him to post a bit more

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
some reads direction from you would be appreciated also @Demo God . DISGUYASAURUS hasn't been overly convinced with your play, and I'm hoping that it's more time of day related than potential COWARDICE

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Odo is apparently no selling me, I'll move to you. current reads go

Is this for me? I'm answering anyway and just removing people with no thoughts / haven't posted yet.

1. Doddsy - earlier claim is NAI, I'm proceeding with caution and would push for claim sooner rather than later depending on the next phase
2. Odo - no issue with his vote on Jeff, his responses to Tweets really reminds me of his responses to me in Star Wars Mafia when I was pushing him.
4. Jeff Valley Driver - the reaction test on Flay was :deandre especially after hinting like he had a real reason to. The following behaviour and ease of which he responded to not a lot of pressure (but a few votes) was very out of character. If his role is all he says it is, he'd be my GTH lynch based off current play.
6. Alco - came in, sheeped, only real opinion was on Guts. Felt odd.
7. Poyser - disagree that he was stirring the pot between Jeff/Chris. Jeff was already looking votes were to be expected IMO.
9. Tweet - curious to see where his angle with Odo goes, he's basing it on incorrect information so far, although I anticipate a condescending comment about ignoring my posts soon :bosque
12. Hank
13. Raidokken - Looks like an early town Haza, similarities to last game with him as town. Light town for now too.
14. Christian Cage - Held similar opinions to me, I liked his interaction with Jeff
16. Demo God - same as above, pushing similar directions and agreeing with me. The same wavelength about Jeffs reaction test made me think this is a townie Smark like I played against in Norse as opposed to the Smark I played with in AEW.
18. Guts - He seems to be trying to get into the groove and posting opinions. Lightest of town leans.

edit: fixed colour formatting on Haza & Chris, they were meant to be light blue like Guts but were 1 shade darker :francis

Last edited:
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
i read a few of his recent games. his posting in this is very similar to his last town game. he even did the exact same thing of saying two people were town/mafia. his posting was also fairly fluffy early on whereas I found a mafia game of his which seemed a fairly stark contrast. so maybe i don't have a full grip of his meta but i'd tentatively say he's more likely town than mafia based on that alone. i've probably gone too early with this though so wish i'd waited for him to post a bit more

OMB (as he's normally known, username changes and such) has also said multiple times that he purposely tries to change up his games regardless of alignment bc he doesn't like being predictable. I told him to do something last game we were scum together bc it's what people look for when reading him and he said he liked switching it up so take that for what it's worth :lol

I like this research though, what scum game was it that you looked at?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Is this for me? I'm answering anyway and just removing people with no thoughts / haven't posted yet.

1. Doddsy - earlier claim is NAI, I'm proceeding with caution and would push for claim sooner rather than later depending on the next phase
2. Odo - no issue with his vote on Jeff, his responses to Tweets really reminds me of his responses to me in Star Wars Mafia when I was pushing him.
4. Jeff Valley Driver - the reaction test on Flay was :deandre especially after hinting like he had a real reason to. The following behaviour and ease of which he responded to not a lot of pressure (but a few votes) was very out of character. If his role is all he says it is, he'd be my GTH lynch based off current play.
7. Poyser - disagree that he was stirring the pot between Jeff/Chris. Jeff was already looking votes were to be expected IMO.
9. Tweet - curious to see where his angle with Odo goes, he's basing it on incorrect information so far, although I anticipate a condescending comment about ignoring my posts soon :bosque
12. Hank
13. Raidokken - Looks like an early town Haza, similarities to last game with him as town. Light town for now too.
14. Christian Cage - Held similar opinions to me, I liked his interaction with Jeff
16. Demo God - same as above, pushing similar directions and agreeing with me. The same wavelength about Jeffs reaction test made me think this is a townie Smark like I played against in Norse as opposed to the Smark I played with in AEW.
18. Guts - He seems to be trying to get into the groove and posting opinions. Lightest of town leans.

You realise I was scum in that game :heston

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

interesting.

well you've at least confirmed to me you have skill and understanding as well as willingness to ISO. Unsure if I'm convinced that your original flipped due to potential qt coaching, but I have no real way of proving or disputing that currently.

12. Hank

i do disagree on the smark read completely though. for me there's nowhere near enough evidence to make that call on him so i feel the blue is extremely generous (at this time) . just my 2 sense.

also no offence, but if you think tweet and I are this see through together, after playing together with us as scum, your radar needs adjusting my man.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
some reads direction from you would be appreciated also @Demo God . DISGUYASAURUS hasn't been overly convinced with your play, and I'm hoping that it's more time of day related than potential COWARDICE
I've not read enough of the game for that and I also think it's far too early to be claiming any kind of cowardice.

Me thinks I've struck a nerve considering how much of my time in this thread has been questioning your early posts.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
And you should know better than anyone that Lethal starting this game roughly when you started yours meant I'd be out of it for most of that first 10 hours.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I've not read enough of the game for that and I also think it's far too early to be claiming any kind of cowardice.

Me thinks I've struck a nerve considering how much of my time in this thread has been questioning your early posts.

huh? no sir, I just saw you showed up and I want more from you. How could you have hit an nerve when you haven't been around for a few hours and have literally brought nothing new to the PTable currently?

Status
Not open for further replies.