• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

333333.png

- After beating Kurt Angle, "Cowboy" James Storm is the new #1 contender to the World Heavyweight Championship! Storm will be on Thursday's broadcast to talk about finally getting revenge on Angle, and his pending rematch for the World Title against former friend and tag team partner, current champion Bobby Roode!

- Speaking of Roode, he was able to retain the title against Jeff Hardy (thanks to another assist by Bully Ray). How will Hardy react to getting cheated out of his chance at reclaiming the World Title? Is "The Charismatic Enigma" about to take his war with Roode to a whole new level? Tune in Thursday night to find out!

- AND…what will "The Icon" Sting have to say about Roode's actions in the bout against Hardy? Will the General Manager address the World Title controversy on Thursday's broadcast?

- Also on IMPACT WRESTLING, there will be a Knockouts Steel Cage Match as Mickie James battles Madison Rayne inside the unforgiving steel structure! Is Mickie James about to go "Hardcore Country" on the princess of the Knockouts Division, Madison Rayne?

- Plus, "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles will take on Gunner (with "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair) on Thursday night! Will Styles become the latest victim of Gunner, or will "The Phenomenal One" put an end to Gunner's path of destruction?

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV, plus more news on the upcoming "Against All Odds" Pay-Per-View event!

[video=youtube;cKidfxOwlog]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKidfxOwlog&feature=player_embedded[/video]​

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Can't wait for the cage match. The rest of the show looks great too, so of course I'll be popping my head in here tonight.

CC316

i'll be here i can't watch it,cause my cable provider took that channel and put it in the more expensive package :mad:

The Viper

Well EY is horrible in everything he does so I'm not gonna watch this week or any week until he's released.

YEAH FUCKING RIGHT!!!

Sabretooth

I want to watch this so fuckin bad but I have a math midterm tomorrow so I have to go to bed. Sorry guys. FUCK SCHOOL!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Cowboy! oh yes
James Storm one of my top favorites in TNA
When they was in Macon back on Oct(where this whole James/Bobby thing started) I was there :) it was a great show but back to what my point was I got the James Storm shirt.

Castiel

Like everyone suspected it looks like they're setting up the triple threat! Roode is so epic.