imo

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
I legitimately feel sorry for you. I personally could not stand being bombarded with questions like this.

Moonlight Drive

Sorry if these guys have been done Jamesy. And what you said about Airfixx was spot on.

XBA-

Gamebreaker-

Nation

Great One: I like the guy from what I see of him. He's on the form a fair bit, I just wish he'd do something. He's someone who could add to the forum.

Nation: I don't like Nation, nor do I hate him. He's semi active, and he's just there. Nothing really makes me want to care about him.

Forgive me for not being online 24/7. What happened? We use to be best buddies :sad: Is it because we rarely agree on anything in our discussions?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
TBHAYLEY: Lucas is cool, besides his tendancy to like cock up his ass. He's a good member when he feels like it. Pretty funny, and cool to talk to. 17/10.

?...PRetty Funny!?

are ya-freaking HIGH!?

he's more boring then Great One....

its like....if Chuck Zombie and This Guy had a kid who was trained to be more lame then blaze, then "POP-BAM!"

ya-got Peepshow...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Forgive me for not being online 24/7. What happened? We use to be best buddies :sad: Is it because we rarely agree on anything in our discussions?

You don't have to be on 24/7, you just have to move so we live in the same timezone. :shifty:

And yeah, we don't agree often, but I always respect your opinions. You back them up.

Headfirst For Hardcore: ROH supporter = :y:

HFH is a pretty good poster, and he loves the indies. If I lived in America, I'd try to get into the indies likes he does, so he's suto awesome.

HHHForever: Awesome guy. Needs to get active again. I miss him. :(

gamebreaker: Not really noticable. He's alright.

WCW Rules: Very insightful, and comes off as a genuinely nice person. Good member, his posts are thought out logically, and he always has solid reasoning behind them. Although, he is a Batista fan. ;smh:

The Leviathan: Levi is really nice. He's a very good Booker, but he doesn't post much outside of there.

-TJ-: TJ is meh. He's one who is just there. He's an average member, who isn't distinguishable from the pack.

I've already said something about the others. :gun_rifle: