imo

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

KenFan: He's only allowed in a small part of the forum, so there's not much I can say. He's entertaining, and a nice enough guy.

Andrew~Walker: Is a BTB'er.

seX-Power

Montana-

Mr Mat-

phantomgerald-

The Leviathan-

Travis40-

Enigma22-

Cenamark54-

The Anigma-

Horrorfest-

Roxxi-

HfHardcore-

HHHForever-

Great One-

wordlife326-

Dylanfsd-

Christian-

Lethal Combination-

gamebreaker-

MattHardyV1-

NinoBrown-

TJ-

gashface-

xImpulsive-

comicgeekelly-

spiralshock-

El Joo-

Marvel26-

NooDLE-

Thats a lot eh??? You missed my last batch??? Is this annoying you???

Hometown Kid

He's gonna do every person on this forum when this is done :laugh:

iamironman :eek:

Two person limit per post from now on. And only put more after I've already answered you. :gun_rifle:

seX-Power

Well fine, but are you going to answer what I have put or not?

Ask two, because I really cbf. iMPACT! is on, so I'm multi-tasking at this point.

iamironman: rofl

Weebo: C4 and him should go get married. They are twins, seperated at birth. Both egotistical pricks, who don't mean as much as they would like to think they do.

seX-Power

Airfixx: Fuck, someone give this guy the attention he deserves. He should be a mod. If a spot comes up, he is the first one who deserves it, IMO.

Quoted for truth and emphasis.

I forgot about Impact but the Rugby League World Cup is on so meh...

Here's the two then.

Great One-

Horrorfest-

Great One: I like the guy from what I see of him. He's on the form a fair bit, I just wish he'd do something. He's someone who could add to the forum.

Nation: I don't like Nation, nor do I hate him. He's semi active, and he's just there. Nothing really makes me want to care about him.

Gards: He doesn't add much to the forum. His posts are often poorly written, and not very good. And that's on the rare occasions that he actually decides to post.

Carlos: He's a good guy. Doesn't post a whole lot, but he's still one of my favourites on the forum.