imo

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

What do you think of Contradictions?

Let me remind you that's C4 after The Complete Transformation :)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

What do you think of Contradictions?

Let me remind you that's C4 after The Complete Transformation :)

Same douchebag, new name.

phantomgerald: I don't knwo too muchabout Gerald. He was active when I was a n00b. I can' really comment on him.

CenaMark54: One of the best members on the forum, if not the best. He debates better than anyone, and brings his points across in a way no one else can. He is definitely the best poster on the board. If only he were more active (like he used to be) he would be the best member.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
El Joo
Blaze
Rawkes Keyes
Famous
The Dark Knight
Mr. Slave
The Small Show

Nope, new douchebag.. new name :yesyes:

I don't see a difference. Unless your name is you admitting that all you do is constantly contradict yourself.

Travis40: Pretty good poster, when he bothers to post. Can be funny. Above average member.

El Joo Magnifico: All he does is post in TG's thread. >_>

Lethal Combination: You're just ... there. You do shitall to be noticed in a good way, and have done a few things to be noticed in a bad way.

TSS: Quite possibly the most immature person the internet has ever seen.

Cuntfac€: This guy was epic lawlz. He claimed to be some comedian, but pwning him was quite possibly the easiest thing to do. The guy was just some loser, pretending to be something he's not. I feel sorry for him in a way, because he must have some terrible real life to be pretending to be Darnell Wright, or whatever his name was.

Mr Slave: This is one of the gimmick accounts that wrecked you Dylan. You're a pretty good poster, but things like this make people think you're just ome spamming douche.

Hometown Kid

Cuntfac€: This guy was epic lawlz. He claimed to be some comedian, but pwning him was quite possibly the easiest thing to do. The guy was just some loser, pretending to be something he's not. I feel sorry for him in a way, because he must have some terrible real life to be pretending to be Darnell Wright, or whatever his name was.

How could I forget about Cuntface!? :roflmao:
Just remember his great granddad. :shifty:

RLFB: He's epic. Good poster, creates discussion, and doesn't change his opinion just because others think differently. That's why he > most.

NooDle: lawl

MattHardyV1: Crybaby, who is worthless to the forum now. I'd take away his VIP status because all he does when he comes on here is request for music. he may have done stuff in the past, but last time I checked, it said to maintain VIP status, one must stay active.

Christian: He's funny as fuck, and all round awesome.