imo

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
monkeystyle: I seriously struggle to see how he made it to admin. He's funny, and can make an epic serious post which brings across great points. But then you see the times where he double posts spam. He seems to be the complete opposite to This Guy, who is Mr Serious Face.

I doubt you're the only one tbh.

J

I think monkeystyle is there to keep the admins from falling into super hard ass mode. No offense to any of the other admins there cool. But without monkeystyle this place would already be ran like Auschwich by now.. Lol.

Wrestling Station

Monkeystyle is the spirit of IWF.
He has certain techniques no body has and thus he keeps IWF alive with it. (im not talking about bong btw) >_> lol.

niggles

Reaction score
MonkeyStyle was at his best when posting pictures of penises everywhere.

Great One

I think monkeystyle is there to keep the admins from falling into super hard ass mode. No offense to any of the other admins there cool. But without monkeystyle this place would already be ran like Auschwich by now.. Lol.
That is wrong on so many levels. Same with BKB's.

Soulpower

Yeah, so this concept is stolen. I'll just say that from the get go.

This is really simple. You ask for thoughts on any members of the board, and I'll give you an answer. You can ask about anyone, ranging from yourself to ... not yourself. >_>

Ask away children.

Thoughts on me? Also, on cena-buttocks

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

That is wrong on so many levels. Same with BKB's.

My opinion is clearly wrong. Because, you know, an opinion can be wrong. :rolleyes:

Soulpower: Likes indys, which makes you pretty ftw. I don't see you often online because of the timezones, so I haven't spoken to you in ages.

cena-buttocks: lawl

Great One

lol They don't get to see the staff room.
Yeah. =/

My opinion is clearly wrong. Because, you know, an opinion can be wrong. :rolleyes:
Yeah, I figured you would say something like this, hence why I didn't quote your post, but to no avail apparently. If you reread closely, there's one similarity which is highlighted, which I was specifying that you guys have no idea about (which was the point). Meaning yes... that part IS wrong.

Wrestling Station

The staff room? well appart from having free booze and 30grams of bong, we actually discuss few things. :shifty:

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Well my personal opinion is that the earth is flat. So apparently, being an opinion, this should be immune to the scrutiny of right and wrong. You learn something new everyday I suppose.

Hometown Kid

Well my personal opinion is that the earth is flat. So apparently, being an opinion, this should be immune to the scrutiny of right and wrong. You learn something new everyday I suppose.

That's not an opinion. It is against something already proven as fact as it would be impossible to walk off the edge of the Earth. However an opinion would be as if you said
"I think the person who said the Earth isn't flat is stupid." Do you see the difference? :confused:

Quintastic One

Reaction score
The holocaust is a proven fact, yet the president of Iran is of the opinion that it never happened, and college professors and students had defended his right to his own opinion. Despite it being against something already proven. So although I'd like to, I'm afraid I don't see the difference between an opinion and a belief. Dictionary anyone?