i will not die!!!!!11

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

^which italian team do you support? Inter are becoming stronger! Lampard there man.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
ws seriously i laugh my ass off when we talk about football in random threads. there is a thread about, or you had my msn address, if you want to talk to me you know how.:laugh:

Wrestling Station

^i do than intentionally :shifty: just for a purpose nobody knows about it except my shadow :shocking:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
muslims :nonono:

back in topic i bet you too don't know chi era chi,cosa era cosa,chi ha creato chi e chi hackerato cosa.

Wrestling Station

^yeah a cosa is a vegetable we cook for you to eat.

others are just empty plates for you to tongue lick the shit out of them :p

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Why should you care if you aren't wanted? People should come to forums to post their thoughts. It's not really a place to make friends, just a discussion board.

I come for both. I want good discussion, but I also want people I enjoy talking with. If this place didn't have people like SP, K-man, Rell, Chuck, This Guy, TDK, WS etc (Sorry if I forgot you) then I likely would not be here. Comfort is the name of the game.

A lot of people bitch at me when I post in the flame forum here but when I post outside of it, people are fine and don't start shitting all over the place. Regardless of who the member is, there is a reason why people wont like someone. Let's say the person is a spammer and no one wants them around because they spam in every post. I'll bet you that if they started to post normal posts and got involved in discussions, people wouldn't mind having them around. I'll bet you that the people here who dislike me wouldn't feel the same way if I never posted in the flame forum. Do you know what I mean?

I see what you're trying to say, but you're mostly wrong. (Exceptions to everything) Sometimes personalities just don't click, and sometimes the person is really just very awkward and it doesn't work out. Not to mention that people are very judgemental, and its hard to change an appearance.

You can be the most hated person in a forum but if you involve yourself in normal, intelligent discussions, they wont care about you being annoying anymore.

Again, I see where you're coming from, but a lot of people aren't here for just that. There's always more.

CT Styles

The thing I hated about TSS is whenever he replied in a thread he would almost always quote the first post in a thread, FUCK I hate that.

Dragon

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum I guess.

Dragon

Reaction score
Well this is an Introduction thread even if he is returning, amirite?