i will not die!!!!!11

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Also, Dragon, we know you're n00b (the former member here). So here's your second chance....don't blow it.
well, i noticed that he is spamming all over the forum.
330uypg.gif

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Honestly, everyone is getting second chances, i reckon TSS would have if he hadn't made so many account.

LadyHotrod

I come for both. I want good discussion, but I also want people I enjoy talking with. If this place didn't have people like SP, K-man, Rell, Chuck, This Guy, TDK, WS etc (Sorry if I forgot you) then I likely would not be here. Comfort is the name of the game.

There are a number of people here I find annoying but I come here to post about things I like. I don't really care how cool or fun the members are, just as long as they can carry some sort of a discussion. At one point here, I had 5 or 6 threads made. I didn't leave. It might make a general person feel not welcomed when a bunch of people are on your ass but it doesn't drive me away.

I see what you're trying to say, but you're mostly wrong. (Exceptions to everything) Sometimes personalities just don't click, and sometimes the person is really just very awkward and it doesn't work out. Not to mention that people are very judgemental, and its hard to change an appearance.

Do you join a forum to talk about whatever it is the main topic is about (in this case, wrestling) or do you come here to see if you can click with every single member? I doubt there are forums out there where people can't get along with anyone at all. There are always bound to be members that you can relate to. I post my thoughts in threads and if other people are interested in my post, they answer it. If not, I don't care, I just move on to other threads.

Again, I see where you're coming from, but a lot of people aren't here for just that. There's always more.

Maybe I am just different than most people and just generally don't care. The way I act is me and if people don't like me, that really isn't my problem, it's theirs. I wont change my ways to please people. We are all who we are and shouldn't try to be difefrent just to get people to like us. I'm a nice person but being very outspoken, people think I'm always a bitch and angry and think I am better than everyone else. Yeah, I'm a bitch at times but I'm just being honest. I don't feel like I should hide what I really feel. A lot of people don't like that kind of attitude and would prefer to basically lie to people so they don't hurt their feelings. If I think your shirt is ugly, I wont tell you it looks good just so I don't offend you. I'll tell you straight out it's ugly and if you get mad at at that, meh. I'd rather be honest, even if people look at me like I'm a bitch.

the dark knight

First off, you are liked. At least by myself and a few others.

Secondly, I disagree, why on earth would I want to post some place that I wasn't wanted? Wouldn't it be far more intelligent to find another forum that suits me? There are shit tons of them out there. One of them is bound to be the one for me.

Why should you care if you aren't wanted? People should come to forums to post their thoughts. It's not really a place to make friends, just a discussion board.

A lot of people bitch at me when I post in the flame forum here but when I post outside of it, people are fine and don't start shitting all over the place. Regardless of who the member is, there is a reason why people wont like someone. Let's say the person is a spammer and no one wants them around because they spam in every post. I'll bet you that if they started to post normal posts and got involved in discussions, people wouldn't mind having them around. I'll bet you that the people here who dislike me wouldn't feel the same way if I never posted in the flame forum. Do you know what I mean?

You can be the most hated person in a forum but if you involve yourself in normal, intelligent discussions, they wont care about you being annoying anymore.

I come for both. I want good discussion, but I also want people I enjoy talking with. If this place didn't have people like SP, K-man, Rell, Chuck, This Guy, TDK, WS etc (Sorry if I forgot you) then I likely would not be here. Comfort is the name of the game.

I see what you're trying to say, but you're mostly wrong. (Exceptions to everything) Sometimes personalities just don't click, and sometimes the person is really just very awkward and it doesn't work out. Not to mention that people are very judgemental, and its hard to change an appearance.

Again, I see where you're coming from, but a lot of people aren't here for just that. There's always more.

There are a number of people here I find annoying but I come here to post about things I like. I don't really care how cool or fun the members are, just as long as they can carry some sort of a discussion. At one point here, I had 5 or 6 threads made. I didn't leave. It might make a general person feel not welcomed when a bunch of people are on your ass but it doesn't drive me away.

Do you join a forum to talk about whatever it is the main topic is about (in this case, wrestling) or do you come here to see if you can click with every single member? I doubt there are forums out there where people can't get along with anyone at all. There are always bound to be members that you can relate to. I post my thoughts in threads and if other people are interested in my post, they answer it. If not, I don't care, I just move on to other threads.

Maybe I am just different than most people and just generally don't care. The way I act is me and if people don't like me, that really isn't my problem, it's theirs. I wont change my ways to please people. We are all who we are and shouldn't try to be difefrent just to get people to like us. I'm a nice person but being very outspoken, people think I'm always a bitch and angry and think I am better than everyone else. Yeah, I'm a bitch at times but I'm just being honest. I don't feel like I should hide what I really feel. A lot of people don't like that kind of attitude and would prefer to basically lie to people so they don't hurt their feelings. If I think your shirt is ugly, I wont tell you it looks good just so I don't offend you. I'll tell you straight out it's ugly and if you get mad at at that, meh. I'd rather be honest, even if people look at me like I'm a bitch.

i agree and disagree with some things....first off, finally someone admits feeling happy about being liked on a forum. i dunno why the fuck everyone tries to make it look like a bad thing, especially people like rell. ladyhotrod's been saying what i've been saying since i got here with a little modifications...i started posting properly here cuz none of my "friends" in real life watch wrestling anymore. then i just found it fun to share my opinions with others, discuss stuff and get to read more point of views. i didnt come here to make friends, but i wouldn't mind if someone wanted to be my friend on here. and, some people just forget the fact that these members here are live human beings who got brains. when someone agrees with you, or at least have a good debate, it makes you feel comfortable. it obviously depends on the member though. someone like kenfag can kiss my ass everyday, it wouldn't matter. whats different when you have a serious discussion here or in real life? the way we communicate? sometimes i think its better to discuss stuff on the internet. gives you more time to think. sometimes you'd have to listen to a full hour speech, then when you try to reply, you forget everything. when here, you can just look back up and rememebr what you wanted to say/post.

not be contradicting myself with the dickriding thing, i will NOT change my mind, hide my thoughts, kiss ass so members can like me more. it does make you feel more comfortable when your opinions are liked(not necessarily agreed with), but when they're not it does't really matter. sometimes i just read stuff on other forums (football, games, etc) without even registering. why? read above..

k its 7 am...insomnia headache kickin in...