i will not die!!!!!11

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

Just throwing out some sig/avy ideas

-Orlando Jordan gay pic
-NAMBLA
-Gay Pride

New User bar that says "Sheep Fucker"

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

You know what, fuck you TSS. Nobody likes you, you're an annoying tiny piece of turtle shit. You come back and you go prance around like a little bitch because somebody higher up likes you. Well that may be but you're still nothing but a no lifed creepy old pedophile fuckface. Nobody well like you for these recent actions of hiding behind a bigger power. That was a bitch move.

Who is this “higher up” person? I'd like to have a word with him or her.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Fuck it. Waste of time. Don't get so worked up. He's not even online.

Travis40

Yeah, and TSS makes a big deal about someone "higher up" liking him. Wow..someone likes you over the internet and you mark out :rolleyes: and to the "higher up" FUCK YOU

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Your right bkb, I seriously need to calm down. This whole thing just came as a shock to me, since I just read it and I was in the heat of the moment. I just had to state my opinion.

Oh well, guess we gotta put up with him.

The Rated R CMStar

Rated TSS, it's really sad from you.

You know, it's a wrestling forum, it's the internet, and you know, it's truly sad when you go for almost 3 months begging all the mods and admins to come back, yet, nobody wants you back.

And then, still when nobody wants you around, you and your little high power act against the entire forum, who obviously don't want you around, and bring you back.

Dude, open your eyes and have some dignity, it's the god damn internet, get a life, you know, a real life, and realize that nobody wants you here, so well, choose one of the hundreds of other forums around and go there. You are just humilliating yourself going through all of this to come back to a place where you might be loved by a higher power, which I can only assume is either Mike Chaos or Mark, but the ones that are here everyday, and the ones you will interact in the threads, just dont care about you.

Seriously, to all the other members, just add him to the ignore list. I can't, but you can add him. It will be just as if he is still banned :shifty:

Let's turn this thread into a sexy party >_>

Travis40

My guess is Chaos...because mark hasn't been on in weeks. Mike was on yesterday...so my guess is that Mike was the one that let TSS back :nonono: I agree with CMS *reps CMS*

the real truth

I am TSS! i got a pm on fivestar from ms saying my pass had changed and all the admins know it and now all the admins are running around as me! its not me, i made this account to put things right. the TSS account isnt me, its Ms and Chuck

the real truth

if you see ms and chuck on as me. ignore them, there idiots. especially Ms, Chuck can be ok most the time.

I had blackmail on MS before this was revealed :(

:2up: blackmail wrecker.

It actually is Chuck and ms ... I have screenshot to prove it .... I thought I had ms cornered :(