i will not die!!!!!11

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles

LadyHotrod

And then, still when nobody wants you around, you and your little high power act against the entire forum, who obviously don't want you around, and bring you back.

Dude, open your eyes and have some dignity, it's the god damn internet, get a life, you know, a real life, and realize that nobody wants you here, so well, choose one of the hundreds of other forums around and go there. You are just humilliating yourself going through all of this to come back to a place where you might be loved by a higher power, which I can only assume is either Mike Chaos or Mark, but the ones that are here everyday, and the ones you will interact in the threads, just dont care about you.

Just have to make a comment here.....I've probably thrown out "no one likes you, go away" to people before who take being liked seriously but really, why does that even matter to people? I'm pretty sure I'm one of the least liked members here because I tell it like it is instead of sugercoating shit but that wont make me leave. I don't care who likes me or not, I am just here to post my thoughts on things. If people don't like someone who doesn't hide their real thoughts, that's their problem. Not being liked in a forum shouldn't make a person leave.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Just have to make a comment here.....I've probably thrown out "no one likes you, go away" to people before who take being liked seriously but really, why does that even matter to people? I'm pretty sure I'm one of the least liked members here because I tell it like it is instead of sugercoating shit but that wont make me leave. I don't care who likes me or not, I am just here to post my thoughts on things. If people don't like someone who doesn't hide their real thoughts, that's their problem. Not being liked in a forum shouldn't make a person leave.

First off, you are liked. At least by myself and a few others.

Secondly, I disagree, why on earth would I want to post some place that I wasn't wanted? Wouldn't it be far more intelligent to find another forum that suits me? There are shit tons of them out there. One of them is bound to be the one for me.

Evil Austin

Unfortunately, this is true. We banned him earlier and we were quite severely reprimanded. They threatened to take away our administrative and moderating privileges if we banned him again.

by the way who is "they" who has a higher status than you that would be able to boss the admins around ? is it mark the owner ?

Beer

DX did you read any of wat is on the second page at all?? Coz it does not seem lie you did. There is no higher power it was MS and Chuck fooling around.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
eheh solo io so chi è chi, cosa e cosa, chi ha creato chi e chi ha hackerato cosa. la maggior parte di voi non ha capito una mazza.e per fortuna che ci sono i moderatori :nonono:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
:nonono: at you thinking i was truth is tss. you picked the wrong person. io so chi era.

LadyHotrod

First off, you are liked. At least by myself and a few others.

Secondly, I disagree, why on earth would I want to post some place that I wasn't wanted? Wouldn't it be far more intelligent to find another forum that suits me? There are shit tons of them out there. One of them is bound to be the one for me.

Why should you care if you aren't wanted? People should come to forums to post their thoughts. It's not really a place to make friends, just a discussion board.

A lot of people bitch at me when I post in the flame forum here but when I post outside of it, people are fine and don't start shitting all over the place. Regardless of who the member is, there is a reason why people wont like someone. Let's say the person is a spammer and no one wants them around because they spam in every post. I'll bet you that if they started to post normal posts and got involved in discussions, people wouldn't mind having them around. I'll bet you that the people here who dislike me wouldn't feel the same way if I never posted in the flame forum. Do you know what I mean?

You can be the most hated person in a forum but if you involve yourself in normal, intelligent discussions, they wont care about you being annoying anymore.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Enlighten me then Carlos.

Pay me. Or re-read everything about the story. You'll know chi era chi, cosa era cosa,chi ha creato cosa e chi ha hackerato cosa.:yes:

the other option is: get an italian brain and read between the lines.3 posts can explain everything