"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kajuh

Reaction score
You got a 4 digit lock in 10 guesses :WOW:
1605837760292.png

Kajuh

Reaction score
Except I've just remembered I thought both of you were mafia at one point or another so now I'm confused again lol

Junkette

Reaction score
Are thoughts are aligning that’s not bad, we’ve probably lost and I take full blame for this one, sorry guys

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Rugrats been pushing for the Lethal & Haza lynches and the setup spec has pointed towards Haza being t/s, possibly tp which there was a group consensus about that I believe?
I didnt push the Haza lynch until last phase. I said several times his play didn't seem like mafia.

I wasn't on Lethal's case earlier at all, just didn't believe we had an insane cop

Junkette

Reaction score
Rugrat you yourself said there most likely wasn’t a Hated Townie with your role, why should I believe that’s the case?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Rugrat you yourself said there most likely wasn’t a Hated Townie with your role, why should I believe that’s the case?
I don't care what you believe, you've played the entire game to lynch me. Nothing is changing your mind.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Is anyone going to go through posts to find the scum, or are we just going to throw out names

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Evans has voted for 5 different people this phase, talk about indecisive :deandre
2 out of those 5 were joke votes. So 3 votes for Day 1 :draper2

Well after reading the context of his votes. Doddsy and Junk were jokes. Then he voted Rugrat amidst the kefuffle, just to prod at him (said something about a traitor which I don’t understand) Voted Magic, and then voted CP after he was all over Magic, he mentioned having a good read on him. The transition from Magic to CP doesn’t make sense.
Also I’m not sure what to make of this Evans/Magic stuff, especially since Evans said he wouldn’t tunnel anymore :deandre

He's sussed Evans a lot, but not made a vote on him. Him and Evans have both come out the woodwork, blaming me for not thinking we'd have a paranoid cop or realising a hated townie who lied about his role would be surviving SK shots and had a role overlap with mine would be town.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Junk, Haza/Rugrat, Doddsy?

I'll be honest - I'm not experienced enough to have my own opinion around the setup spec for Haza & Rugrats voting modifiers and likeliness of both town, both scum etc etc. But I feel better about Rugrat than Haza based on play and interactions.

3rd team member is my least confident. I'm null on Doddsy and v2 you tbh. I think my concern around you is more paranoia after you tricked me last game.

Scummiest to least scummiest

Junk - not a huge fan of how she "slipped" her claim
Poyser - mostly following Odo on this one over his spec.
Brutus - agree he's been making townie movements, I'd POE Brutus mostly because we saw him actually playing bleh last game and turned out town. Could be opposite here but unlikely IMO.
Big Man - noticing things that he likely wouldn't share publicly as scum, I liked his approach when he came back in as v2 with his directions and approach to others
Hank - I know I'm town.
If lethal flips scum, I'd drop Junk down below Poyser and she'd be one of the first up on POE.

There seems to be some consistency with Evans, so I'd hesitate to put him in a scum team at this junkture

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I will add that set-up spec has bitten us. Especially with the paranoid cop, so whilst PoE may not help me especially in terms of role, we cannot be too complacent with this.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
SK do NOT shoot at me. You’d be wasting a shot and handing scum the victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.