"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
End of Night 4

Two players died overnight.
With great unease you play their tape recorders, knowing full well that if these people are innocent, it could all be over...

Welcome to Saw Mafia!

You are Xavier Chavez - Xavier Aligned

19 - Xavier.jpg

Role: Serial Killer, 1x Deathproof, Investigation Immune, Hammerer

Xavier Chavez is one of the people who were innocently framed by Eric Matthews and forced to participate in the Nerve Gas House in Saw II.
He is an extremely aggressive and ruthless man who tries to solve problems by applying brute force and threatening others into doing his bidding.

Once per night you may target a player to kill.
You are 1x Deathproof, meaning the first attempt to kill or lynch you will fail. In the event of your lynch, the day phase will end without you dying.
You are also permanently immune to investigation (investigations on you will return results that are favourable to you).

You will passively hammer any player who is one vote away from being lynched, except if your vote is already on the player in question, or if this would lead to you hammering yourself.

You win the game if you are the last player alive or if all players are dead.

Welcome to Saw Mafia!

You are Jonas Singer, Town Aligned

11 - Jonas.jpg

Role: Vanilla Townie

Jonas Singer is one of the players trapped in the Poison Gas House in Saw II who are connected by the fact that they were innocently framed and arrested by Detective Eric Matthews.

You are a Vanilla Townie, meaning you have no role in this game.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated.

As the last tape stops playing, the TV turns on, and the creepy doll talks to you one last time.

"Hello, dear players..."

"If you are listening to this, that means you have lost the numbers advantage that you had at the start of this game. Out of the remaining six players, three are part of the group that is responsible for this game taking place. You no longer have the means to lynch one of your jailors, nor do your roles allow you to turn the game around. You have failed your tests."

The words of the doll hit so hard that you don't even notice the three players who are getting ready to end the game for good.
It all happens in the blink of an eye.
A snapped neck. A slit throat. A bullet through the back of the head.
Three innocent bodies drop dead in unison. The deed is done.

As the culprits open the door to the outside, they turn around one last time and look at the massacre that took place over these few days.
Without a hint of remorse, their leader almost solemnly declares...

"Game Over."

Jigsaw and his accomplices have won the game!

Congratulations @Doddsy @Ace Dalton @MitchJo Rawley @CraigPelton and @Poyser !

QT links, remaining flips and awards will follow shortly.​

Reactions: Worst Player Ever

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Wow. Well played Doddsy, Ace, CP & Poyser.

Thanks for the game, Tweet.

I had a shocking start that I never recovered from. Felt something was up with the role but was too stubborn to stick with my thoughts.

Really need to work on forming arguments better, especially on Poyser

Reactions: Tweet

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Wow. Well played Doddsy, Ace, CP & Poyser.

Thanks for the game, Tweet.

I had a shocking start that I never recovered from. Felt something was up with the role but was too stubborn to stick with my thoughts.

Really need to work on forming arguments better, especially on Poyser
Lol your switch from town reading me to scum reading me on V1 of my life made no sense at all

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I actually got stuff to do rn, feel free to share any QT links an post your flips if you like.

Awards:
MVP - Ace Dalton
HMs - Doddsy and Magic

Junkette

Reaction score
Welp good job Ace! Doddsy you did great too! Poyser you’re a plum but I still love you

• Love
Reactions: Ace

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Welcome to Saw Mafia!

You are John Kramer aka The Jigsaw Killer, Jigsaw Aligned

View attachment 6899

Role: Godfather (1x Bulletproof), Ascetic, 3x Odd Night Trapper

John Kramer used to be a devoted husband and civil engineer, however when his unborn son died and he was diagnosed with incurable cancer, his personality changed.
After surviving a suicide attempt, John began trying to test people who in his eyes didn't appreciate their lives, by putting them into highly dangerous life-or-death situations.
He would cut a jigsaw-shaped piece of skin out from those who didn't survive their tests, a symbol that they missed a vital piece in their lives, the survival instinct.
Within a short period of time, the man responsible for these murders came to be known as the Jigsaw Killer.

You are one-shot Bulletproof, meaning the first attempt to kill you will be blocked.
All other roles will have no effect when used on you.

Up to three times during the course of this game on an odd night you may target a player and place them in a trap of your choice.

You win the game if your faction controls the majority of the votes or if nothing can stop this from happening.

------------------------------

This part of your role PM will not be revealed in the event of your death.

Trap Mechanics:
Each trap can only be used once and will take effect at the beginning of the following day phase.
You have the following traps at your disposal:

1. Numbers Trap
A random number composed of four different digits will be generated. The trapped player has 10 tries to guess the number.
After each guess, the trapped player will be told how many digits they guessed are contained within the number, as well as how many digits they guessed are in the correct position.
If they solve the puzzle, nothing happens. If they haven't figured out the number after the 10th try, they die at the end of the day phase.
The trapped player will be silenced for the duration of this minigame.

2. Sacrifice Trap
A simple trap forcing the trapped to permanently give up one of two things - their role or their vote.
If they do not make a choice by the time the day phase ends, they will die.

3. Bomb Collar Trap
All players will be informed about the functionality of this trap if it is deployed.
If no player has been lynched by the time half of the total time in the next day phase has elapsed, the trapped player will die. Does not end the day phase.

4. Shotgun Collar Trap
All players will be informed about the functionality of this trap if it is deployed.
Choose one player to trap, as well as one additional player. If the second player is lynched or killed on the next day phase, the trapped player will also die.

5. Oxygen Crusher Trap
The trapped player may post no more than 10 times during the next day phase. Upon their 11th post they will die instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.