"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
We UNANIMOUSLY wanted Haza shot at night - and he survived, but now it's poor play for lynching him AFTER surviving a shot.

lol

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
We UNANIMOUSLY wanted Haza shot at night - and he survived, but now it's poor play for lynching him AFTER surviving a shot.

lol

Unanimous or not, what’s the harm in hearing others peoples thoughts for the day?

what is the point in this message lol

According to you, there is none

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Feeling good on Big Man v2, Brutus, Ace, Haza, Odo obviously, and OMB

Feeling bad on Rugrat, Poyser and CP

Feeling null on the rest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This doesn’t look good for Brutus. Unless we think either Ace is scum, or Mitch is town and pulling six accurate town reads out.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
This doesn’t look good for Brutus. Unless we think either Ace is scum, or Mitch is town and pulling six accurate town reads out.

Six accurate reads? We only have confirmation on five of those players

:slip:

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Oh man

You coloured them yourself :mjcry

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
But how do you know Big Man V2 is accurately town? :hayden3

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Six accurate reads? We only have confirmation on five of those players

:slip:
reread the statement please

Four are confirmed from six. Two remain being Brutus and Ace.

As I said UNLESS Ace is scum, Brutus is scum or Mitch is town and pulled six accurate reads out his ass.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Also if we believe Ace is town and that me and Poyser are on the mafia team (common consensu), then depending on your opinion of Brutus; Mitch could have as many as eight accurate reads from nine in only his second post of the game. I don't know Mitch's meta, but a big and fairly open read list where he busses his teammates seems unlikely.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
It's Rugrat, Poyser and 3rd is Junk/Big Man

Poysers kept me at arms length all game due to being suspicious of me D1, once he repped in he's actually lacked that bite against me. Also encouraging me towards the Haza wagon by agreeing with my theory on Junk distancing from Haza.

Rugrats been pushing for the Lethal & Haza lynches and the setup spec has pointed towards Haza being t/s, possibly tp which there was a group consensus about that I believe?

3rd is feelings mostly and stuff I've previously said about Junk. If Poyser flips scum I might feel better about Junk.

THESE POSTS WERE DIRECTLY BEFORE THE LETHAL LYNCH WAS REACHED

:kobe

I just don't get mafia vibes from Haza and never really have done, most of my spec on him being scum is role related and not play. I 100% want Lethal to be the lynch today.
1. Hank
2. Ace Dalton -
Didn't really branch out early game, was content discussing what was ongoing in the thread. Became more confident and more commanding as game went on. Seemed to pick up the reigns when Odo died.
3. PHEN0M Mi$ Bli$$ v2 - Still not sold by her "accidental" claim on her reads list and still find the reads list odd (basically what mine and her interaction 5-6 pages ago was about). Null, but high up the POE. The post from Phenom that Lethal shaded me on looked weird but NAI and probably just incorrect. Lethal picking up on it and trying to discredit it entirely made me think there could be something there.
5. Doddsy - Null, not great at reading Doddsy or picking up on "slimy" nuances as he's been labelled with today, will ISO.
9. Rugrat - Likely town, setup spec around the role/vote modifiers for one and that after I nudged him and we had our interaction, he was making good points. He has continued to make good points and trying to solve things as the games progressed.
10. NotBrutus - Likely town, he's been active and engaging points rather than just trolling.
11. Lethal Banks - his immediate "FUCKERY!" felt premeditated right after day was posted. He also tried to discredit me over a question to Phenom regarding the wording "current events", he tried to twist it in a way that I was being opportunistic to push him when I wasn't even shading him at all.
13. Alco Big Man v2 - You came back in with urgency and weren't afraid to get stuck into your reads / where you left off. Continuously tried to make good points. Haven't noticed any scum buddying that I saw last game from ya.
14. MitchJo Rawley Poyser v2 - Hard to explain but his behaviour has felt different since he came back in, but there's also been inactivity. High up my POE.
15. Raidokken - mostly setup spec and his posts around CP. Not sure why he was so adamant about CP being town but with his EXPERT DISTANCING SKILLS, it's hard to ignore that WIFOM situation.
16. Kajuh - A lot of his posts feel coached, man was dropping "been sussed all day" (or something to this effect containing the word sus) which came across WAY TOO naturally for a new player.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
when oh when will all these people ADAMANT that I'm scum pull their fingers out?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Pretty confident it's me or Poyser getting shot tonight, so please read through and form your own assessments.

Status
Not open for further replies.