"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
If anyone has a govenor shot to even out this God awful auto hammer a hated townie mechanic please feel free to use it now

Kajuh

Reaction score
So quick clarification, I thought it was during N3 but Tweet told me I was actually silenced at the beginning of Day 4.

I agree with you guys. Never in my 4 day tenure have I ever heard of anything like this. But Saw theme right?

I got knocked out and woke up in a room by myself. The game was that I needed to open a 4 digit lock to escape the room. I had 10 guesses to figure out the combination. This all happened through DM's with Tweet. If I had let any of you know what was going on then I would've been killed. I would also have been killed if I didn't figure it out within 10 guesses.

That's pretty much all that happened but if you guys have any other questions about it then I'll be back in like 15 minutes or so.

• Haha
Reactions: NotBrutus

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
So quick clarification, I thought it was during N3 but Tweet told me I was actually silenced at the beginning of Day 4.

I agree with you guys. Never in my 4 day tenure have I ever heard of anything like this. But Saw theme right?

I got knocked out and woke up in a room by myself. The game was that I needed to open a 4 digit lock to escape the room. I had 10 guesses to figure out the combination. This all happened through DM's with Tweet. If I had let any of you know what was going on then I would've been killed. I would also have been killed if I didn't figure it out within 10 guesses.

That's pretty much all that happened but if you guys have any other questions about it then I'll be back in like 15 minutes or so.
Man said never in his 4 day tenure :heston

• Haha
Reactions: Evans and Kajuh

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Vote Haza

I’m good with this, Big Man wanted it, Doddsy wants it, don’t particularly care that Rugrat wants it but meh, I want it, no point dragging this out, when I think Poyser is scum.

Ace probably wants it too.
How desperate are you to call me scum :heston

Junkette

Reaction score
You got a 4 digit lock in 10 guesses :WOW:

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
End of Day 4

Haza (4) - Evans, Doddsy, Junk, Rugrat

Wasting no time at all, the players rushed to kill the man they were sure was one of their jailors.

They played the tape on the recorder...

Welcome to Saw Mafia!

You are Obi Tate, Town Aligned

13 - Obi.jpg

Role: Hated Townie

Obi Tate is a highly dishonest and immoral man who helped Jigsaw kidnap the players for the Poison Gas House, only to become a player in that game himself.
Naturally, the other players start to despise him as soon as they find out about his role in their predicament.

As the Hated Townie, lynching you takes one less vote than usual.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated.

Night 4 has begun. You have 10 hours to send in your actions.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
I'm what fashion? You say I'm not playing in towns best interest, does that mean you think forced scum reads are more beneficial than just waiting for PoE?

:hmm:

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I'm assuming Kajuh's puzzle interaction is what was referred to in Odo's flip by being trapped.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
how did you manage that given there's only a 0.100010001% probability of guessing correctly

Junkette

Reaction score
SK just fucking shoot scum, cause I’m done

Status
Not open for further replies.