"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
can I get a few read lists from people please? Im working on something. Any help will be appreciated

1. Hank
2. Ace Dalton
3. PHEN0M Mi$$ Bli$$ v2
4. Ricky Bobby

5. Doddsy
7. mikey damage
8. Poyser
9. Rugrat
10. NotBrutus
11. Lethal Banks
13. Alco Big Man v2
14. MitchJo Rawley
15. Raidokken
16. Kajuh
17. Odo
18. CraigPelton

okay so hank seems a bit better if haza is scum as he voted there and his play hasn't looked as bad to me as the early going+odo thinks he's town so maybe i guess. dont really have any links to him.

mikey has been heavily sussed by a bunch of people and i dont think it's as buss fodder, but more along the lines of what happened last game where it was just easy pickings to get him out. think he's more likely to be town than scum based on the amount of people jumping on him

doddsy i think looked pretty good based on his directions and his voting of cp, but he's the last person that would actually hesitate to buss and i dont think cp ever mentioned him afterwards. need to see more of him, but i did like him early on.

idk how to read mitch.

brutus has been involved, much more than he is as town, but he has just mostly asked questions. he did have some thoughts and leaning more town than him than scum.

lethal seems to be the buss fodder to me this game if im right on haza/cp. both brought him up, cp voted him for his vote against cp, and haza randomly brought up lethal showing up after the junk flip which i dont think really means much or is a good reason to vte yet he threw that out there. neither have really been firm against pushing him. i thought lethal might be town based on his reactions to myself and poyser, but he didnt even remotely react to haza and cp pushing and sussing him or nowhere near as aggressively as he did to myself and poyser. similarly last game i dont think he once reacted to poyser's push on him with aggression or anger.

kajuh might be scum with haza, but i cant really read kajuh lol. haza sussed him for not being innocent enough and then kajuh said "what is a claim" and then haza was like "ya innocent shit like that" so maybe. the interaction post flip didn't seem like s/s tho where he listed 3 names and included haza and haza asked why i wasnt included.

rugrat's reason to hesitate and get off big man were good, but i dont like how he then got back on literally via trolling. im not sure he trolls as scum tho or at least i cant think of an example. still not a fan of it tho, but idk.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
1. Hank
2. Ace Dalton
3. PHEN0M Mi$$ Bli$$ v2
4. Ricky Bobby

5. Doddsy
7. mikey damage
8. Poyser
9. Rugrat
10. NotBrutus
11. Lethal Banks
13. Alco Big Man v2
14. MitchJo Rawley
15. Raidokken
16. Kajuh
17. Odo
18. CraigPelton

okay so hank seems a bit better if haza is scum as he voted there and his play hasn't looked as bad to me as the early going+odo thinks he's town so maybe i guess. dont really have any links to him.

mikey has been heavily sussed by a bunch of people and i dont think it's as buss fodder, but more along the lines of what happened last game where it was just easy pickings to get him out. think he's more likely to be town than scum based on the amount of people jumping on him

doddsy i think looked pretty good based on his directions and his voting of cp, but he's the last person that would actually hesitate to buss and i dont think cp ever mentioned him afterwards. need to see more of him, but i did like him early on.

idk how to read mitch.

brutus has been involved, much more than he is as town, but he has just mostly asked questions. he did have some thoughts and leaning more town than him than scum.

lethal seems to be the buss fodder to me this game if im right on haza/cp. both brought him up, cp voted him for his vote against cp, and haza randomly brought up lethal showing up after the junk flip which i dont think really means much or is a good reason to vte yet he threw that out there. neither have really been firm against pushing him. i thought lethal might be town based on his reactions to myself and poyser, but he didnt even remotely react to haza and cp pushing and sussing him or nowhere near as aggressively as he did to myself and poyser. similarly last game i dont think he once reacted to poyser's push on him with aggression or anger.

kajuh might be scum with haza, but i cant really read kajuh lol. haza sussed him for not being innocent enough and then kajuh said "what is a claim" and then haza was like "ya innocent shit like that" so maybe. the interaction post flip didn't seem like s/s tho where he listed 3 names and included haza and haza asked why i wasnt included.

rugrat's reason to hesitate and get off big man were good, but i dont like how he then got back on literally via trolling. im not sure he trolls as scum tho or at least i cant think of an example. still not a fan of it tho, but idk.
if you're town you're gonna lead us down a very sticky path and given my claim will never be lynched and i'm in the town cp camp you're pretty much gonna break up any semblance of unity town might have here...I think you know that though, it's mostly just for IF you're town lol

Big Man

Reaction score
I think he was on Odo after you and Poyser which I think makes him look town and then you've also missed my claim spec on him that I said made him likely town
why does going on Odo make him town? he was just sheeping and then making jokes. the claim spec is pretty bad because scum don't know what roles town have so it's not like they can come up with claims that they know are going to be immune to setup spec. if he's a busdriver what else is he going to claim?

Big Man

Reaction score
1. Hank
2. Ace Dalton
3. PHEN0M Mi$$ Bli$$ v2
4. Ricky Bobby

5. Doddsy
7. mikey damage
8. Poyser
9. Rugrat
10. NotBrutus
11. Lethal Banks
13. Alco Big Man v2
14. MitchJo Rawley
15. Raidokken
16. Kajuh
17. Odo
18. CraigPelton

idk how to read mitch.

idk if I'm missing something but I don't think mikey has even been close to being heavily sussed.

Junkette

Reaction score
I agree with all your town reads but swap Big Man v2 and Ace with Mikey and Hank.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
why does going on Odo make him town? he was just sheeping and then making jokes. the claim spec is pretty bad because scum don't know what roles town have so it's not like they can come up with claims that they know are going to be immune to setup spec. if he's a busdriver what else is he going to claim?
scum busdriver should have something claimable if town has protection already if not then VT works just fine. Don't see him claiming Bus Driver as scum with a JK claimed and 'confirmed'.

Don't think he jumps on Odo as scum if Magic and Poyser are already there, Magic and Poyser are more than capable of pushing that to conclusion without CP needing to join in and dirty his hands, I think it's more likely CP is town and read Odo scum in which case he'd have no hesitation joining in

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
But in his own words, he was joking anyway?

Junkette

Reaction score
Then you had your weird interaction with Poyser and nearly everyone thought you were scum for it

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I cba to explain actually, do whatever you like

Junkette

Reaction score
You’re the worst confirmed town ever at this junkture

Junkette

Reaction score
I swear to god if this game has a role where scum knew about my desperado shot anticipated it and used to clear ‘Odo’ i’m never playing a Tweet Game again, until then we continue with the likelihood he is damn near confirmed town

Junkette

Reaction score
Chances are slim to none and i’m clearly operating as such, but you’ve been underwhelming so far this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.