"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
sure

I think we might need to reconsider the town reads on poyser tbh, hes pretty much vanished since the opening

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I mean, hes made posts sure, but I dont really see him doing anything except saying people are posting pure shite

I mean theres a lot of pure shite being posted tbf

Junkette

Reaction score
I was gonna wait till day to see what he does before reevaluating but his shade on my push on Big Man feels dishonest, cause 1) Poyser was scum in Heroes so of course it will look better and 2) I know Poyser more then Big Man play wise this is fact considering I coached and gave Poyser the plan for his very first Scum MVP years ago and apart from my hiatus we’ve been playing ever since so it’s not out of the ordinary that I’d have a better idea on how he plays as scum as opposed too Big Man

Showtime

Reaction score
idk if I'm missing something but I don't think mikey has even been close to being heavily sussed.

it's more the amount of people that just sussed him than heavy suss, like just all throwing him out there.

Junkette

Reaction score
That’s cause Mikey is a token lynch for scum. I’m leaning town personally.

Showtime

Reaction score
scum busdriver should have something claimable if town has protection already if not then VT works just fine. Don't see him claiming Bus Driver as scum with a JK claimed and 'confirmed'.

Don't think he jumps on Odo as scum if Magic and Poyser are already there, Magic and Poyser are more than capable of pushing that to conclusion without CP needing to join in and dirty his hands, I think it's more likely CP is town and read Odo scum in which case he'd have no hesitation joining in

none of this is hard evidence as to why he's town. the first is claim WIFOM and the second is also just WIFOM.

I mean I don't see why he wouldn't join in at that point and he voted while acting like his vote wasn't serious, which it wasn't at first, which he could always fall back. So like, your reasoning just doesn't add up. He didn't scum read him, he joined for the sake of joining in a non-serious manner so how does his vote make him town if the bolded isn't even true.

Showtime

Reaction score
I mean, hes made posts sure, but I dont really see him doing anything except saying people are posting pure shite

I mean theres a lot of pure shite being posted tbf

personally i think he involved himself more in your push than he did anything all last game and the "pure shite" stuff is again something he wasn't really doing much of last game as it's not as good of a look. i think he cares more about his presentation as scum. still think it's fine to have him town.

Showtime

Reaction score
frankly i think cp should be resolved and his flip gives us plenty of connections.

what haza is saying literally doesn't add up in regards to his town read of cp either and continually talking about his fullproof claim is meh. i do think the lethal connection is there as well and that's a good amount of people we can make connections with.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
frankly i think cp should be resolved and his flip gives us plenty of connections.

what haza is saying literally doesn't add up in regards to his town read of cp either and continually talking about his fullproof claim is meh. i do think the lethal connection is there as well and that's a good amount of people we can make connections with.
are you suggesting you think CP flipping scum gives me as scum and vice versa?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
i think cp will flip scum and it makes you and lethal look worse.
Magic have I ever given you away / have you ever had to worry about being given away when we have been scum together? I'm genuinely pretty reliable as scum in that sense. I don't buy that you believe solving cp will get me or vice versa as this suggests. Unless you think CP has made ME look bad?

Showtime

Reaction score
my initial vote on Odo was a joke but his reaction to it and the garbage points he was making in response to poyser have me fine with him being the lynch tbdean

@Raidokken you town read him partially because he voted odo third and because myself/poyser were already on it he didn't have to be on it and thus it's more likely he's just town and scum read odo. this post shows that cp didn't actually scum read odo until after he reacted, further down the line.

thoughts on this?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
@Raidokken you town read him partially because he voted odo third and because myself/poyser were already on it he didn't have to be on it and thus it's more likely he's just town and scum read odo. this post shows that cp didn't actually scum read odo until after he reacted, further down the line.

thoughts on this?

why would scum CP try and turn a serious wagon on the strongest player in the game into a bit of a sham with a not-serious vote. You don't try and infect a wagon that if you're scum benefits you greatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.