"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
Magic have I ever given you away / have you ever had to worry about being given away when we have been scum together? I'm genuinely pretty reliable as scum in that sense. I don't buy that you believe solving cp will get me or vice versa as this suggests. Unless you think CP has made ME look bad?

i've seen you make reads in a game as scum that didnt make logical sense. as you gave reasoning for a read, but it didn't actually track because you were scum making up the thread, which is how i feel about this cp read. you said he's your strongest town read, but it isn't based on the reality of what happened in the thread.

his claim doesn't make him town because, as big man said and i said before, what else would he claim? sure he could claim vt, but the fact he didn't doesn't make him town.

and as for his vote on odo, as i pointed out, it wasn't based on a genuine scum read like you were suggesting meaning that point is moot as well.

Showtime

Reaction score
why would scum CP try and turn a serious wagon on the strongest player in the game into a bit of a sham with a not-serious vote. You don't try and infect a wagon that if you're scum benefits you greatly.

it's not really turning it into a sham, but he it is putting an extra vote on a wagon that builds pressure and makes the wagon/lynch more likely to happen rather than not. you cant say it's making the wagon in the shame while contesting that having myself/poyser on there makes it more likely to be pushed anyway.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
i've seen you make reads in a game as scum that didnt make logical sense. as you gave reasoning for a read, but it didn't actually track because you were scum making up the thread, which is how i feel about this cp read. you said he's your strongest town read, but it isn't based on the reality of what happened in the thread.

his claim doesn't make him town because, as big man said and i said before, what else would he claim? sure he could claim vt, but the fact he didn't doesn't make him town.

and as for his vote on odo, as i pointed out, it wasn't based on a genuine scum read like you were suggesting meaning that point is moot as well.
that doesn't really address the question I asked lol

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
it's not really turning it into a sham, but he it is putting an extra vote on a wagon that builds pressure and makes the wagon/lynch more likely to happen rather than not. you cant say it's making the wagon in the shame while contesting that having myself/poyser on there makes it more likely to be pushed anyway.
maybe sham is the wrong word but why poison a wagon by adding votes that aren't serious and will make the wagon less likely to be considered serious if it's a wagon that could greatly assist your team.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
maybe sham is the wrong word but why poison a wagon by adding votes that aren't serious and will make the wagon less likely to be considered serious if it's a wagon that could greatly assist your team.

What exactly are you arguing for here

Junkette

Reaction score
Why are you still fighting for a town read on CP based on this? Like you’re fighting way too hard over a player that I’m not convinced on over a point that doesn’t really make him town in my eyes.

Showtime

Reaction score
scum busdriver should have something claimable if town has protection already if not then VT works just fine. Don't see him claiming Bus Driver as scum with a JK claimed and 'confirmed'.

Don't think he jumps on Odo as scum if Magic and Poyser are already there, Magic and Poyser are more than capable of pushing that to conclusion without CP needing to join in and dirty his hands, I think it's more likely CP is town and read Odo scum in which case he'd have no hesitation joining in

so your original stance was that cp wouldnt join the wagon unless he just straight scum read odo because if he was scum we would be able to push it through anyway.

since it was pointed out that his vote was more of a joke you now think he wouldnt do that as scum as it would hurt the wagon's chances to get going?

but your original stance suggested poyser and I could push it without his help anyway, but now that youre aware his vote is a joke you think his joke vote could somehow hurt myself and poyser pushing the wagon?

do you see the inconsistency.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Why are you still fighting for a town read on CP based on this? Like you’re fighting way too hard over a player that I’m not convinced on over a point that doesn’t really make him town in my eyes.
i'm not really fighting lol i'm just answering questions as people ask them

Junkette

Reaction score
CP’s biggest contribution and overall reason for going with Big Man yesterday was the claim, that’s it.

Well that and I thought Big Man was scum too but that was wrong.

Overall today he’s shaded Magic who I have as town, say he probably won’t be driving Odo, and explained his town read on me. Which was good but one he could also make as scum.

Like why fight so hard for a player who’s highlight so far is being a Bus Driver?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
so your original stance was that cp wouldnt join the wagon unless he just straight scum read odo because if he was scum we would be able to push it through anyway.

since it was pointed out that his vote was more of a joke you now think he wouldnt do that as scum as it would hurt the wagon's chances to get going?

but your original stance suggested poyser and I could push it without his help anyway, but now that youre aware his vote is a joke you think his joke vote could somehow hurt myself and poyser pushing the wagon?

do you see the inconsistency.

I mean there is a clear difference between sitting back and letting you and Poyser force the issue on the Odo front and him getting involved with a joke vote that clearly clouds the legitimacy of the wagon.

Given that there is a difference I don't see the inconsistency really as there would only be inconsistency if they were the same thing.

Showtime

Reaction score
I mean there is a clear difference between sitting back and letting you and Poyser force the issue on the Odo front and him getting involved with a joke vote that clearly clouds the legitimacy of the wagon.

Given that there is a difference I don't see the inconsistency really as there would only be inconsistency if they were the same thing.

no there isn't because his joke vote would never be enough to prevent myself and poyser from pushing through the wagon. it's ridiculous to flip your stance based on a joke vote.

rugrat's vote on big man was essentially a joke vote. he didn't actually believe in junk's reasoning and then voted based on what she was saying. it literally has zero impact on other people, but it does add another vote to the wagon creating a larger wagon and one people might more seriously consider joining.

not to mention it wasn't so overtly a joke vote that people might recognize it as such as you obviously didn't recognize it as a joke through your own reading, correct? so how is a subtle joke vote, one you couldn't even detect as a non-serious vote, going to derail our wagon?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Do you think the legitimacy of the wagon was in fact clouded?

Status
Not open for further replies.