"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
yeah Magic you might as well just carry out the scum kill breh, it's over

Showtime

Reaction score
like here are the facts:

cp didn't vote odo based on a serious read, it was a joke vote
poyser and I did push the wagon far enough that there was enough for a claim and odo was eventually shot by a desperado
cp's joke vote was never a hinderance to the wagon nor was it brought up by anyone as a reason not to join the wagon

the idea that cp, myself, poyser, big man, and junk were all town and on the wagon is extremely unlikely. extremely. big man and junk were town. i know im town. poyser seems town to me while cp seems scummy for joining along with whatever the main direction was in almost all his pushes, voting lethal for a minute(not literally) but then immediately following odo after saying lethal was the slimiest on his wagon, and then asking me to be vigged at night while saying lethal should be the push next day phase.

how exactly do you view myself more scummy than cp?
yeah Magic you might as well just carry out the scum kill breh, it's over

answer pls.

Junkette

Reaction score
Well that’s interesting, CP/Magic as scum confirmed.

Junkette

Reaction score
How else would you know how many shots he has :hhh2

Showtime

Reaction score
not to be that guy, but ima be that guy

^is our scum team from last game.

he's never used a town tracker in any of his games either. there's always a bulletproof sk and apparently godfather too.

so ya, this is neat.

literally what we know is that there was a desperado that could have his shot nullified/blocked somehow, which lines up with petrify.

^lawls was a 2-shot busdriver on our team from last time. odo is 2-shot jailkeeper. x-shot roles are generally 2-3 shots. i assumed what he claimed is what lawls was cause it was the last time i looked at busdriver shots. i dont know how many shots cp is.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
^lawls was a 2-shot busdriver on our team from last time. odo is 2-shot jailkeeper. x-shot roles are generally 2-3 shots. i assumed what he claimed is what lawls was cause it was the last time i looked at busdriver shots. i dont know how many shots cp is.

who said I was a 2 shot jailkeeper?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
answer pls.
I've spoken about my CP read so many times and i've gone made several posts about how I think you're selling fakenews and I don't think your posts are genuine. It's all in the thread and i'm honestly bored of talking about it so ISO me if you have to. My claim isn't getting lynched so look elsewhere for scum if you're actually town. You don't have to like my reads or the logic behind them but you're going to have to accept that they're legit if you don't know it already.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Tho did i inadvertently get @Showtime to :slip: or no

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
hmm, that feels like an intentional goof to excuse the original goof

Showtime

Reaction score
I've spoken about my CP read so many times and i've gone made several posts about how I think you're selling fakenews and I don't think your posts are genuine. It's all in the thread and i'm honestly bored of talking about it so ISO me if you have to. My claim isn't getting lynched so look elsewhere for scum if you're actually town. You don't have to like my reads or the logic behind them but you're going to have to accept that they're legit if you don't know it already.

ya but this just makes you look insanely bad. if you are town think about how youre going against every thing that refutes your points and acknowledge you might just be wrong on your read? like what you based your town read on wasn't even correct so to stand by it and inventing new reasoning again just doesn't make sense, especially when part of it contradicts the original reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.