"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
okay, can i just assume most of you guys are x-shot and probably 2-3 shots? thanks. im not privy to any secret info.
Last time I heard not privy to info was former Bills GM bout firing of Rex Ryan and hiring of McDermott lol

Showtime

Reaction score
hmm, that feels like an intentional goof to excuse the original goof

are you a full jailkeeper?

no.

are you probably 2-3 shots?

yes.

bravo, im making reasonable conclusions based on how we do setups. there was no goofs, ive explained what i said.

Kajuh

Reaction score
Just read back, apologies for not being around. I’m still not sure on Kajuh. They just come off to me like they’re purposely playing innocent. I still want a claim from them.

I'm Jeff Denlon. I'm here because I focused so hard on finding my son's killer that I stopped paying attention to my wife and daughter. If I'm lynched, I'm taking one person down with me.

Oh yeah still feel Kajuh is scum and being coached overplaying the innocent newb. If he does flip Mitch would likely be town.

Literally the only person in game that I know is Poyser. He's an asshole and threw me into this without teaching me how to play.

kajuh why did you hammer? also i want to know more of how you understand the game.

Because I'm a sheep and was copying everyone else because it seemed like they knew what they were talking about. Sorry Big Man :(

I don't know exactly what you're asking in the second part.

Showtime

Reaction score
okay well kajuh is probably town unless someone asked him to randomly claim at night :heston:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
sure

I think we might need to reconsider the town reads on poyser tbh, hes pretty much vanished since the opening
Doubt my claim will be lynched anyways as someone should be able to confirm me but good luck

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
:heston

yo kajuh, when someone asks you to claim for no reason, you can generally tell them to fuck off

even more so when its mitch who has like 5 posts

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
okay well kajuh is probably town unless someone asked him to randomly claim at night :heston:
Thats ok worst comes to worst town makes you hammer that vote if needed unless you just burying your whole team now

Showtime

Reaction score
the chances town has a vig look lower imo. good to keep in mind. that's two killing roles town has.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I was gonna wait till day to see what he does before reevaluating but his shade on my push on Big Man feels dishonest, cause 1) Poyser was scum in Heroes so of course it will look better and 2) I know Poyser more then Big Man play wise this is fact considering I coached and gave Poyser the plan for his very first Scum MVP years ago and apart from my hiatus we’ve been playing ever since so it’s not out of the ordinary that I’d have a better idea on how he plays as scum as opposed too Big Man
Not really sure what the relevance is at all?

I asked for the comparison of your posts as you seemed super 100% confident big man was scum whereas I don’t recall you acting like that when you were humping my leg, but I’m not sure and cba to check which is why I asked ace to

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Why are we all claiming at night :cole:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Magic have I ever given you away / have you ever had to worry about being given away when we have been scum together? I'm genuinely pretty reliable as scum in that sense. I don't buy that you believe solving cp will get me or vice versa as this suggests. Unless you think CP has made ME look bad?
Pretty sure you got both me and magic in trouble by playing weird as fuck last time we were all scum together

Showtime

Reaction score
Thats ok worst comes to worst town makes you hammer that vote if needed unless you just burying your whole team now

breh i am literally doing by far the most for my team, aka town. odo leads me in posts by virtue of having posts with a few words, the amount of content in my posts is outweighs everyone by a considerable amount and i haven't gave a shit about trying this hard as scum in ages because i win every time anyway. this would be my 5th scum draw in a row, im not trying this hard as scum when i actually wanted to be town for ages and have talked about it. to put it simply, my play is as pro-town as pro-town play gets and saying cp is a 2-shot busdriver, which we dont even know yet, doesn't change any of that. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.