"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
Not really sure what the relevance is at all?

I asked for the comparison of your posts as you seemed super 100% confident big man was scum whereas I don’t recall you acting like that when you were humping my leg, but I’m not sure and cba to check which is why I asked ace to
I was pretty confident on you too, how else do you get people to follow your vote?

The relevance is simple, the push is obviously gonna look better when the person flips scum as opposed too town.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
What about it? I tried to keep it as brief as possible since I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed give away too much or something right?
I lean you town mostly due to honesty bout vengeful part im curious on it because it should have a decent counter on it for scum right @Odo

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I was pretty confident on you too, how else do you get people to follow your vote?

The relevance is simple, the push is obviously gonna look better when the person flips scum as opposed too town.
You seem worried about the comparison. Why is that?

Kajuh

Reaction score
I lean you town mostly due to honesty bout vengeful part im curious on it because it should have a decent counter on it for scum right @Odo

So is the fact that I only have 1 further confirmation that I'm town?

I also don't know the intricacies of the game (role types, counters, etc) so I wouldn't risk lying about it and getting caught super easily. I felt like my only play was to be completely honest. If I'm lynched for whatever reason, whatever. Hopefully I'll take out a scum on my way out. But I'm also pretty sure there's some sort of killing mechanic that means I'm screwing myself over right now by completely confirming myself lol.

Last edited:

Junkette

Reaction score
Wouldn’t say I’m worried, but the chances of me being mislynched in a game are always high so I’m defending myself as best as I can. It’s obvious I don’t like suspicion and hate going into defense mode

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

i mean the counter is just shooting him at night, it only works for lynches

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
hoping to wake up to lots of pure shite to read

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
My problem here is I still think big man made some good points on magic, but I read his argument with haza and haza just hasn’t made sense at all throughout the entire game so I’m struggling to see him as town (and doubt they’re aligned)

that said haza seems to think his claim will be a confirm so let’s see

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Wouldn’t say I’m worried, but the chances of me being mislynched in a game are always high so I’m defending myself as best as I can. It’s obvious I don’t like suspicion and hate going into defense mode
All I did was ask him to compare the posts for me. You were being genuine in that game as you were town so if you are town and were being genuine here then there should be nothing to worry about, right? You’re defending a comparison that hasn’t even happened yet lol. I just think the confidence you projected at big man flipping scum was fake :draper2 I don’t remember you acting that confident that I was going to flip scum when you were on me and as you said yourself, you know my scum game much better than his. I also didn’t see the reason you were so sure big man was gonna flip scum either because none of it made any sense to me lol. You were bringing up the fact that your first life flipped town as if big man was trying to shade your first life when that obviously wasn’t the case lmao

Showtime

Reaction score
My problem here is I still think big man made some good points on magic, but I read his argument with haza and haza just hasn’t made sense at all throughout the entire game so I’m struggling to see him as town (and doubt they’re aligned)

that said haza seems to think his claim will be a confirm so let’s see

i dont think he made any viable points. i repeatedly said what i was doing and what my aim was, it's not like what i said wasn't clear.

i responded by saying i didnt push cp and cp responded by saying i was obviously pushing him. if i said "hey let's vote here and just follow me and trust me" i probably get cp lynched but that wasn't the point of what i wanted to do.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
1. Hank -
2. Ace Dalton SM
3. PHEN0M Mi$$ Bli$$ v2 T
4. Ricky Bobby T
5. Doddsy -
6. Showtime M
7. mikey damage-
8. Poyser ST
9. Rugrat M
10. NotBrutus ST
11. Lethal Banks ST
12. Mi$$ Bli$$ - Officer Daniel Rigg - 1x Desperado - Died Mid-Day 1
13. Alco Big Man v2 ST
14. MitchJo Rawley -
15. Raidokken T
16. Kajuh T
17. Odo T
18. CraigPelton SM
19. Big Man - Adam Stanheight - 1x Medium, 1x Tracker - Lynched D1

this where im bout at

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I should probably do some real reading back and get involved more seriously lol but 97 pages yeesh

hopefully the vig or sk will do us a solid and hit scum so I can just iso some people instead

one of u should probably shoot lethal imo, there’s literally 0 town thought process into reading me scum based on the exact same posts that made him read me town lmao. The only thing that changed was I was pushing him

wouldn’t put much merit in his game being different to last game because there aren’t many people that are gonna talk someone through pretty much every post lol

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Icon:
M- mafia
T- Town
ST Slighty Town
SM- Slightly Maf
- Null havent seen enough out of them

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i dont think he made any viable points. i repeatedly said what i was doing and what my aim was, it's not like what i said wasn't clear.

i responded by saying i didnt push cp and cp responded by saying i was obviously pushing him. if i said "hey let's vote here and just follow me and trust me" i probably get cp lynched but that wasn't the point of what i wanted to do.
No I know you responded I just think it was weak, weaker than you were on cp

Status
Not open for further replies.