"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Icon:
M- mafia
T- Town
ST Slighty Town
SM- Slightly Maf
- Null havent seen enough out of them
Why do you have ace as SM and magic as M? Do you think magic and Craig are likely to be maf together?

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
1. Hank -
2. Ace Dalton SM
3. PHEN0M Mi$$ Bli$$ v2 T
4. Ricky Bobby T
5. Doddsy -
6. Showtime M
7. mikey damage-
8. Poyser ST
9. Rugrat M
10. NotBrutus ST
11. Lethal Banks ST
12. Mi$$ Bli$$ - Officer Daniel Rigg - 1x Desperado - Died Mid-Day 1
13. Alco Big Man v2 ST
14. MitchJo Rawley -
15. Raidokken T
16. Kajuh T
17. Odo T
18. CraigPelton SM
19. Big Man - Adam Stanheight - 1x Medium, 1x Tracker - Lynched D1

this where im bout at
@Odo Ido think there is a possibility of indy in this game or a copycat killer though I may lean on you to see if anyone would stick out as an indy to you or even a SK

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Basically magic I don’t really believe you would give up on a lynch you want, and let a lynch go through on somebody you believe to be town just for the sake of “getting info” lol. Doesn’t sound like you at all

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Why do you have ace as SM and magic as M? Do you think magic and Craig are likely to be maf together?
I think its possible CP is not being honest and I think Ace jumping in on quick vote out of BM is something plus I have to go bsck and see his pot bout CP left me thinking he was in the QT with him.

I also lean you town due to your post in game where you say magic is scum and I doubt in the very first post game you throw out your teammate.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
My problem here is I still think big man made some good points on magic, but I read his argument with haza and haza just hasn’t made sense at all throughout the entire game so I’m struggling to see him as town (and doubt they’re aligned)

that said haza seems to think his claim will be a confirm so let’s see
Says you or magic? Do you have any grasp on my meta to make you think im not town here?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He’s gone to bed

you read her town right?

Showtime

Reaction score
well i did until i went and looked back based on what you said about her confidence and wanted to see where she sat on cp. she keeps lightly shading cp, but not really going too over the top with it and said cp's reason to town read her was more valid than mine? i also realized another reason to go so hard for the big man lynch in that scenario was to save cp if she thought he might get lynched.

and the other thing that caught me off, which i wont actually say is a :slip: , is her saying "did cp say how many shots he has" and i said no and she responded with "well then how did you know how many shots he has". she seems to be confirming he has two shots there to me and there's no real way to confirm that's how many shots he has, but it looks like she's jumping the gun to knowledge she wouldn't have until after his flip.

Junkette

Reaction score
All I did was ask him to compare the posts for me. You were being genuine in that game as you were town so if you are town and were being genuine here then there should be nothing to worry about, right? You’re defending a comparison that hasn’t even happened yet lol. I just think the confidence you projected at big man flipping scum was fake :draper2 I don’t remember you acting that confident that I was going to flip scum when you were on me and as you said yourself, you know my scum game much better than his. I also didn’t see the reason you were so sure big man was gonna flip scum either because none of it made any sense to me lol. You were bringing up the fact that your first life flipped town as if big man was trying to shade your first life when that obviously wasn’t the case lmao

I mean I wasn’t 100% sure, I might have been a little overconfident but most of that was pretty much cause I wanted him lynched over CP.

Honestly, he kinda confused me with the whole CP point cause so made that point in my past life where I was town so I thought he was shading me based on something I said in my past life which sounded silly to me. So i’ll admit there was some confusion on my part and a desire for a flip. But I can guarantee I was also pretty confident about you flipping scum and probably showed it idk go check.

I should probably do some real reading back and get involved more seriously lol but 97 pages yeesh

hopefully the vig or sk will do us a solid and hit scum so I can just iso some people instead

one of u should probably shoot lethal imo, there’s literally 0 town thought process into reading me scum based on the exact same posts that made him read me town lmao. The only thing that changed was I was pushing him

wouldn’t put much merit in his game being different to last game because there aren’t many people that are gonna talk someone through pretty much every post lol
I agree on the whole merit part as unless you two are scum again which to me is looking unlikely since you’re more focused on him this game then last when you were bussing him there’s not a lot of players who would coach him, I might but I’m Town, we also don’t really jive as players, unlike THE BOY where I had the upmost faith in you taking that play home.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I do have a theory though im working on

Showtime

Reaction score
Basically magic I don’t really believe you would give up on a lynch you want, and let a lynch go through on somebody you believe to be town just for the sake of “getting info” lol. Doesn’t sound like you at all

breh when is the last time youve honestly seen me force my way through above all else?

i still stand by what i did as i think it helps figure out interactions better than just sitting pat.

Junkette

Reaction score
I said that too see how you’d react obviously. I’m not gonna go hard on CP at night, since when do I push people at night over talking too players and seeing where they stand?

I don’t do reads list at night either for the most part cause I’m never night killed and why give out all my reads too nafia in a single post at night so they can act accordingly?

Status
Not open for further replies.