"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
Yeah I felt like Haza should have adjusted his read on CP cause his reasons for thinking he’s town seem a little flimsy and I’d expect him to just concede as town and either change the read or rethink it.

It’s why I asked why he was fighting so hard for his town read on CP? Seemed like an odd thing to take a stance on tbh.

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m gonna take a break, I’ll be around later but probably just to read back on things. I’ll finish off my reads and post them when I do, but I wanna see who everyone is suspicious of and fill in my blanks and such before I do.

Kajuh

Reaction score
Does this mean I'm probably going to die this phase? lol

Big Man

Reaction score
I don't think Junk came up with that list that quickly after being asked for a reads list and I don't think she'd have a list like that ready as scum lol.

Showtime

Reaction score
I don't think Junk came up with that list that quickly after being asked for a reads list and I don't think she'd have a list like that ready as scum lol.

ya agreed, wasnt really expecting that.

I figure since it's known that I'm town and stuff that I'll probably be killed off during this phase?
just curious, what gave you the insight into how mafia tends to kill?

Last edited:

Kajuh

Reaction score
just curious, what gave you the insight into how mafia tends to kill?

When Odo said this about me and I recall the beginners guide saying something about mafia getting roles that can kill people during the night phase

i mean the counter is just shooting him at night, it only works for lynches

Showtime

Reaction score
When Odo said this about me and I recall the beginners guide saying something about mafia getting roles that can kill people during the night phase

fair.

any other insights into the game? any new reads based on what youve read at night?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

What makes you think you're likeliest to be scums choice of kill this phase?

Kajuh

Reaction score
5. Doddsy - Very null hasn’t been pushing people as much as I’d like, pushed Rugrat but dropped it quickly but so did I, could be scum with Rugrat and attempted to distance then retreated after he looked better when he defended himself.

10. NotBrutus - Asking a lot of questions which looked good on day one but hasn’t gone anywhere with them and now is suspicious of Mikey after I called out his good record on him from the past two games, potentially scum, want to see what he does during day.

@Big Man @Showtime
Since you two were also questioning this list, do you guys know when the bolded parts happened? It would help if we could verify that it was actually her that did these things. If not, pretty clear that she got the list from someone else.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Hello, been napping as my sleep cycle is fucked lol. I'll have a look back and give a list of town reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.