"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
You can probably see where I’m at for the most part based on my recent posts.

I’ll give you my reads during day, my town circle I gave Odo hasn’t really changed much tbh.

Showtime

Reaction score
You can probably see where I’m at for the most part based on my recent posts.

I’ll give you my reads during day, my town circle I gave Odo hasn’t really changed much tbh.

nah im asking for your reads now, not during day. please do share with haste.

Junkette

Reaction score
Well there not done as I was preparing them for day but here’s the partial list.

1. Hank - Town based on the way he’s interacting with people and being stubborn with his points re: content battle with Rugrat.

Suspicious of:

Wants to lynch:

Probably not scum with:

Claim:

2. Ace Dalton - Posts feel towny but need to ISO.

Suspicious of:

Wants to lynch:

Probably not scum with:

Claim:

3. PHEN0MMi$$ Bli$$ v2 - Town VT

4. Ricky Bobby - Town based on how little he seems to be aware of the things around him.

Suspicious of:

Wants to lynch:

Probably not scum with:

Claim:

5. Doddsy - Very null hasn’t been pushing people as much as I’d like, pushed Rugrat but dropped it quickly but so did I, could be scum with Rugrat and attempted to distance then retreated after he looked better when he defended himself.

Suspicious of:

Wants to lynch:

Probably not scum with:

Claim:

6. Showtime - Town Lean

7. mikey damage - Town lean for his vote on Big Man and the thought process he used too justify it

Suspicious of:

Wants to lynch:

Probably not scum with: Rugrat, Brutus

Claim:

8. Poyser

Suspicious of: Lethal, Junk v2, Magic

Wants to lynch: Lethal

Probably not scum with: Lethal

Claim:

9. Rugrat - Leaning Mafia, his early vote on Mikey irked me, stayed away from a CP vote for most of the day, added nonsense troll posts and flooded the thread during the town Big Man wagon, voted Rugrat for no valid reason cause as Magic mentioned he was being a jackass saying he liked my push.

Suspicious of:

Wants to lynch:

Probably not scum with: Mikey

Claim:

10. NotBrutus - Asking a lot of questions which looked good on day one but hasn’t gone anywhere with them and now is suspicious of Mikey after I called out his good record on him from the past two games, potentially scum, want to see what he does during day.

Suspicious of: Mikey

Wants to lynch:

Claim:

11. Lethal Banks - Hasn’t has a proper suspect all game, and has shown no desire to really push anyone which is vastly different too his town game in Heroes where he started off with a push on me.

Suspicious of:

Wants to lynch:

Probably not scum with: Poyser

Claim:

12. Mi$$ Bli$$ - Officer Daniel Rigg - 1x Desperado - Died Mid-Day 1

13. AlcoBig Man v2 -

Suspicious of:

Wants to lynch:

Probably not scum with:

Claim:

14. MitchJo Rawley

15. Raidokken

16. Kajuh

17. Odo

18. CraigPelton

19. Big Man - Adam Stanheight - 1x Medium, 1x Tracker - Lynched D1

Junkette

Reaction score
You gonna give me time too finish it now?

Showtime

Reaction score
A town CP with the bus driver role is deadly, role can be easily disproven and sure he might be a scum driver but I wanna see what he can do with his best role so i’m not voting there today.

He did look the worse on the wagon but meh i’m willing to see what he’ll do with the role. I like drives tbh.
Pretty sure that’s a lie as Odo voted CP pretty early on, but the wagon portion might be misconstrued by CP.

Come to think of it, what do you make of CP claiming his best role without telling us this fact, he went on about it in the past when he claimed bus driver as town to convince us not too lynch him cause he GOATs as a bus driver ——> this is for Magic

to be clear, you just let cp go without really questioning him because he claimed busdriver?

Town Circle is Odo/Poyser/Magic/Hank/Ricky Bobby/Mikey

I liked Mikey’s thought process for his vote on BM and felt it was a towny thought.

Lethal prob scum, unsure on CP but leaning scum at this junkture, his town read on me came basically from nothing and feels like a slimy pocket attempt. Could be distancing/bussing going on between the two.

Didn’t like Rugrat trolling last night and flooding the thread with nonsense at the time of a wagon like Magic already stated.

The rest are pretty much null unless I’m forgetting someone
Honestly feeling like CP’s town read on me feels more valid here :hmm:

???

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
breh when is the last time youve honestly seen me force my way through above all else?

i still stand by what i did as i think it helps figure out interactions better than just sitting pat.
Feels like I’ve not played with you as town for a while when you’ve been present tbh

it’s not so much I always expect you to take charge (tho I kinda do) it’s more that you were actively saying you think big man is town at the time and I think you’d try and take charge to stop his lynch from happening more than anything rather than just letting it happen and not really trying to do anything about it

Junkette

Reaction score
That’s all without reading back, started that on my break at work.

There’s no reasoning for the town lean on you there cause I’ve basically said it all day.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And there have been times i havent made sense as scum?
Yes lol. I don’t know why you have a high opinion of your scum game but I don’t think I’ve ever seen you play well as scum. The game we were all scum together you ended up doing well but that was mostly through distancing with me which became necessary because your start was ridiculously awful

Junkette

Reaction score
If he’s a town bus driver then i’d Assumed he would have saved Odo so yes the claim is the only reason I didn’t put more pressure on him. If i’m wrong and he’s town i’d expect him to use the role well and I wasn’t nearly certain enough on him at the time to gamble away a bus driver in capable hands.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well there not done as I was preparing them for day but here’s the partial list.

1. Hank - Town based on the way he’s interacting with people and being stubborn with his points re: content battle with Rugrat.

Suspicious of:

Wants to lynch:

Probably not scum with:

Claim:

2. Ace Dalton - Posts feel towny but need to ISO.

Suspicious of:

Wants to lynch:

Probably not scum with:

Claim:

3. PHEN0MMi$$ Bli$$ v2 - Town VT

4. Ricky Bobby - Town based on how little he seems to be aware of the things around him.

Suspicious of:

Wants to lynch:

Probably not scum with:

Claim:

5. Doddsy - Very null hasn’t been pushing people as much as I’d like, pushed Rugrat but dropped it quickly but so did I, could be scum with Rugrat and attempted to distance then retreated after he looked better when he defended himself.

Suspicious of:

Wants to lynch:

Probably not scum with:

Claim:

6. Showtime - Town Lean

7. mikey damage - Town lean for his vote on Big Man and the thought process he used too justify it

Suspicious of:

Wants to lynch:

Probably not scum with: Rugrat, Brutus

Claim:

8. Poyser

Suspicious of: Lethal, Junk v2, Magic

Wants to lynch: Lethal

Probably not scum with: Lethal

Claim:

9. Rugrat - Leaning Mafia, his early vote on Mikey irked me, stayed away from a CP vote for most of the day, added nonsense troll posts and flooded the thread during the town Big Man wagon, voted Rugrat for no valid reason cause as Magic mentioned he was being a jackass saying he liked my push.

Suspicious of:

Wants to lynch:

Claim:

10. NotBrutus - Asking a lot of questions which looked good on day one but hasn’t gone anywhere with them and now is suspicious of Mikey after I called out his good record on him from the past two games, potentially scum, want to see what he does during day.

Suspicious of: Mikey

Wants to lynch:

Claim:

11. Lethal Banks - Hasn’t has a proper suspect all game, and has shown no desire to really push anyone which is vastly different too his town game in Heroes where he started off with a push on me.

Suspicious of:

Wants to lynch:

Probably not scum with: Poyser

Claim:

12. Mi$$ Bli$$ - Officer Daniel Rigg - 1x Desperado - Died Mid-Day 1

13. AlcoBig Man v2 -

Suspicious of:

Wants to lynch:

Probably not scum with:

Claim:

14. MitchJo Rawley

15. Raidokken

16. Kajuh

17. Odo

18. CraigPelton

19. Big Man - Adam Stanheight - 1x Medium, 1x Tracker - Lynched D1
Were you suspicious of Rugrat in your first life at all? I forget how early you died tbh

Showtime

Reaction score
Feels like I’ve not played with you as town for a while when you’ve been present tbh

it’s not so much I always expect you to take charge (tho I kinda do) it’s more that you were actively saying you think big man is town at the time and I think you’d try and take charge to stop his lynch from happening more than anything rather than just letting it happen and not really trying to do anything about it

i mean i was more certain up until i made that post in regards to tweet's past setups.

i knew we had a busdriver in a past so i was just cross-checking to see how the claims fit his previous setups. then i noticed tweet had literally never used something as weak as a 1-shot night role in any of his games(and still hasn't), which gave me pause as to it could have been a fake(and it was mostly him withholding info) and as much as everyone says it wouldnt make a difference yes it certainly does to people like me.

that being said i wasn't positive big man was town, i did think he was town after his defense and i wasn't 100% on cp being scum so i wanted to see it play out without interference so as many people gave their thoughts as possible and there's a track record for everyone.

Showtime

Reaction score
Yes lol. I don’t know why you have a high opinion of your scum game but I don’t think I’ve ever seen you play well as scum. The game we were all scum together you ended up doing well but that was mostly through distancing with me which became necessary because your start was ridiculously awful

ya no offense to haza, but i also hold his town game a lot higher than his scum game and i genuinely do believe he makes sense as town and his reads follow proper thinking, hence why i dont like his read on cp here. it's not like i expect nothing out of him, you often adjust your reads as town and im just seeing you sit pat on cp like youve got some god given divine info on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.