"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
I mean if you wanna have doubt on a coincidence then go ahead.

Junkette

Reaction score
I’ll be honest, I lurk as both alignments, mostly just so I can keep up when I don’t have the proper time or feel like posting.

But I thruthfully wasn’t at the time and just got back from my shower when he posted that thus coincidence, me explaining all this might be misconstrued as scummy or make me look bad to you but whatever it’s the truth :draper2

Junkette

Reaction score
Honestly feeling like CP’s town read on me feels more valid here :hmm:

Showtime

Reaction score
I think if you're scum you need to give off the impression that your reads are good otherwise people will start to suspect you. you already probably misread Odo so you probably wouldn't want to say you agree with me being scum as well given that im about to flip so I don't put much stock into this. it would have taken a fair bit of effort to divert the lynch onto someone else so you would have known that all you were doing is diverting the lynch and you could say later that you weren't for the lynch and wanted to lynch CP instead. I don't think you actually mentioned or agreed with any reasoning for me to be scum tbh. if that's true then it makes it even stranger that you didn't push CP a bit harder given you actively had reason to scum read him.

i felt you were scum prior to your defense at which point i said you felt town because of the apathy you showed in self preservation. again as i said to odo i don't just make up my mind at the beginning of the push and again what i said to rugrat i look at as much info as possible.

and if im scum im not trying to help town gain as much info as possible, which is exactly what i was trying to do. at the end of the day having people weigh in and comment without telling them a direction gives people shit to read back on and i think that's valuable. you can hold people accountable.

i flat out think people use day 1's wrong and it shouldn't just be about getting scum, but gleaning as much info as possible. first impressions are important. day 1 is the base of the game, it should be used properly. im not going to force others into my way of playing anymore, i will play the game in the ways i think is best to maximize our chances of winning at every point in the game.

Reactions: Junkette

Showtime

Reaction score
lethal was much more calm and less aggressive last game, but im not sure if that was due to lack of ever being pushed. he did tell evans to get fucked during the last day phase and that's about it in comparison to this game where he was actually going at people.

his focus last game was also a lot more narrow focused than this game.

mikey damage

Reaction score
lethal was much more calm and less aggressive last game, but im not sure if that was due to lack of ever being pushed. he did tell evans to get fucked during the last day phase and that's about it in comparison to this game where he was actually going at people.

his focus last game was also a lot more narrow focused than this game.
Would assume last game philosophy was because he knew had support from good players and could be coached.

So what changed? Either he has worse teammates that he doesn’t trust or he’s town.

Showtime

Reaction score
according t
big man is the only one who understands me

and ye Odo taking it so seriously was sussing me out too which I alluded to

big man defended you when you were being pushed.

vote lethal

the smelliest of the votes on me imo

you had your own scum read of lethal for being the slimmest vote on you

and yet immediately follow odo on big man:

unvote
vote Big Man

works for me!

???

why didnt you even try to push lethal?

did lethal ever address this vote on him?

Sorry Big Man :( Agreed! We're really in sync this game now that we got over the start of the game :)
This is so shit, are town not supposed to want to not get lynched? You know way better than this
It's not lol Magic is scum
yeah a bunch of people wanted to lynch me and I was like OR
I just don't think this "being relatively certain you are scum" thing ever happened mate
magic's play has been ultra sus and I'm not sure why people aren't recognizing this and keep holding me up as a default lynch

can you explain to me why youre suggesting the vig to vig me, which is unlikely unless they highly agree with your read, opposed to getting lethal vigged at night when he is your main scum read?

(speaking of, vig probably shouldnt vig him to avoid any busdriver shenanigans that could happen there).

Junkette

Reaction score
Lethal hit the ground running in Heroes when he was town by pushing me, I don’t recall him doing the same this game and I personally thought it was more similar to last game, i’ll add Lethal to my list of people I need to check back on tonight.

Showtime

Reaction score
I'll grant you one point, Odo, and that is CP has done a lot of emoji reacting as opposed to genuine play. Mind helping me out with why else a vote is warranted his way?

lethal why is your reaction to cp so tame compared to your reaction vs. poyser/myself/etc?

last game you flipped on evans towards the end, but i dont think you ever had an overt reaction to poyser pushing you. why is your reaction to cp suggesting youre scum/pushing you so underwhelming in comparison to poyser and myself?

Junkette

Reaction score
i felt you were scum prior to your defense at which point i said you felt town because of the apathy you showed in self preservation. again as i said to odo i don't just make up my mind at the beginning of the push and again what i said to rugrat i look at as much info as possible.

and if im scum im not trying to help town gain as much info as possible, which is exactly what i was trying to do. at the end of the day having people weigh in and comment without telling them a direction gives people shit to read back on and i think that's valuable. you can hold people accountable.

i flat out think people use day 1's wrong and it shouldn't just be about getting scum, but gleaning as much info as possible. first impressions are important. day 1 is the base of the game, it should be used properly. im not going to force others into my way of playing anymore, i will play the game in the ways i think is best to maximize our chances of winning at every point in the game.

This is in stark contrast to his game last time when he was pushing his reads both town (me) and his scum reads on PHEN0M/Doddsy in the early going of the game, so this reads to me as genuine and comparing the two games this feels more like a town thought process then a scum one.

Can Magic change up his scum game? Sure? But I think he finally drew town and wants to win and this is very much a good way of going about it. I wanted a flip/wagon for myself and others to analyze so I went in on Big Man but agree that this approach was good and doesn’t feel like scum Magic.

Last edited:

Showtime

Reaction score
PRELIMINARY town reads from pages 1-5:

CP
Brutus
Poyser
Poyser and CP both look better than you on ODO IMO as you're an upper tier and are perfectly capable of getting a wagon going without the need for uppers hands getting dirty partic poyser who has struggled a lot with Odo recently and wouldn't want to open that can of worms as S

Brutus doesn't look like scared S he looks like trying to improve Town, his posts seem free, FREE OF THE CHAINS OF SCUMHOOD
don't know if i've looked at any of the votes on CP specifically but I think his wagon is pure shite because he is obviously town
Fine with a no lynch, we are already down one town and have a 95% confirmed Odo. I'm not satisfied that Big Man is scum enough to hang my hat on it, some of the votes on him have been poor at best and a big benefit of the flip being a read on Odo isn't really relevant as he is already confirmed.

Off to bed

haza you said cp is your number 1 town read, but it's based on literally nothing.

you said you liked him based on the first 5 pages.

then your reasoning was that he looked better than me because shit that doesnt actually make him look town at all? cp can pushed town odo as scum, as the third person, just as much as i can

you then say his wagon is pure shit and he's obviously town and finally settle with no lynch being bette rthan lynching odo because you think cp is town.

you literally never once explained a proper reasoning for 1) thinking cp is town 2) being that confident

you didn't fully read back the thread and i called you out for not doing as much so it cant be as stuff went on. if you didn't properly read back how did you know his wagon was shit/slimy?

you also randomly shaded lethal at one point but dont really carry that anywhere, similarly how cp is pushing lethal but not actually making it go anywhere which is also quite similar to the way poyser was doing it last game.

can i get some explanation here.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
haza you said cp is your number 1 town read, but it's based on literally nothing.

you said you liked him based on the first 5 pages.

then your reasoning was that he looked better than me because shit that doesnt actually make him look town at all? cp can pushed town odo as scum, as the third person, just as much as i can

you then say his wagon is pure shit and he's obviously town and finally settle with no lynch being bette rthan lynching odo because you think cp is town.

you literally never once explained a proper reasoning for 1) thinking cp is town 2) being that confident

you didn't fully read back the thread and i called you out for not doing as much so it cant be as stuff went on. if you didn't properly read back how did you know his wagon was shit/slimy?

you also randomly shaded lethal at one point but dont really carry that anywhere, similarly how cp is pushing lethal but not actually making it go anywhere which is also quite similar to the way poyser was doing it last game.

can i get some explanation here.
I think he was on Odo after you and Poyser which I think makes him look town and then you've also missed my claim spec on him that I said made him likely town

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
this honestly also isn't the best reason to vote anyone as it's just on claim rather than anything to do with his play.

if you're gonna come at me without bothering to read all of my posts i'm just going to stop paying any attention when you address me

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Anyway I actually spoke more about that later on so it's wtv but if you didn't like it what do you think of the people (mikey i think) that sheeped me for thinking it was odd

Status
Not open for further replies.